Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) (47985 Views)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Endy10:
Imagine being nominated as one of the best three players in the world yet you are not part of the world XI. That is the story of Antoinne Greizmann. This award is Sh*t!
Na so. But I think Messi is better for the position Griezmann plays. World XI picks the best from different positions. They can't go an put Griezmann in Midfield position just because he's a good player.

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
yaqq:
lol..... Who is comparing them anyway...... Everyone knows CR7 is the best including FIFA.........
even EA sport knows that cr7 is the best
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by ezewinted1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
The first 3 he won, messi was there to congratulate him. So what's your problem? Messi deserves to be there but he chooses not to be there. At least he's the 2nd best player. You always seek for attentions!

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Seriously. Sure Messi is good. But Ronaldo. Damn. I can't believe you just said that. Ronaldo has taken shots you cannot believe. Imagine taking a free kick through the heads of the players forming the wall, gave the keeper OC( passed between his legs) and still entered the post...from a distance almost half of the pitch. Dude, Really. If you want to see amazing stuff, just enter YouTube. You won't even believe your eyes.
yeah Ronaldo score fantastic goals, but they only come once in a blue moon. on the other hand Messi create magic literally every match
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by gUdbOiii(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Do you care for SCHOLARSHIP... !!!
Then check this....:

LATEST SCHOLARSHIP FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION http://belovedkonsult.com/latest-scholarship-from-federal-ministry-of-education/
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by BrokenTV: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
dsocioemmy:
Why dem no come? because they were defeated even before the awards. Tuale for CR7 jare
Get your fact fight did Ronaldo and Madrid came for the 2012 Award.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by tp2philike(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Seriously. Sure Messi is good. But Ronaldo. Damn. I can't believe you just said that. Ronaldo has taken shots you cannot believe. Imagine taking a free kick through the heads of the players forming the wall, gave the keeper OC( passed between his legs) and still entered the post...from a distance almost half of the pitch. Dude, Really. If you want to see amazing stuff, just enter YouTube. You won't even believe your eyes.
so taking shots and free kicks are your definitions of wonder? aside goal scoring,assist and swag what else does ronaldo brings to the field of play,reason why he cannot be compared to the greats but busy chasing Messi records.

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

yeah Ronaldo score fantastic goals, but they only come once in a blue moon. on the other hand Messi create magic literally every match
Na so. That's how some of you said Messi has more all time goals than Ronaldo. Issokay sha.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
tp2philike:

so taking shots and free kicks are your definitions of wonder? aside goal scoring,assist and swag what else does ronaldo brings to the field of play,reason why he cannot be compared to the greats but busy chasing Messi records.
He dribbles really well too if that's what you're looking for. Stop deceiving yourself abeg. It's embarrassing. He can't be compared to the greats. Yet the greats Ronaldinho, Pele and even Maradona( who has been known to have a preference for Messi) have acknowledged that he has outperformed them. If even they can admit it, who are you to object?

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Na so. That's how some of you said Messi has more all time goals than Ronaldo. Issokay sha.
Ronaldo have 35+ more goals but he has also played 150+ more matches

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by coded01: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
RaeMystix:
@Mr Coded01? . Why didn't Messi show up?. Was it cos he couldn't bare the fact that Ronaldo was guaranteed to win that award?. cheesy

Also, I forgot to wish you Happy belated first Sunday

Thank you babe... cheesy

Wish you happy belated 1st Sunday too... cheesy

As for Messi not winning... It's not a big deal... Even the blind knows Messi is the greatest player ever to play football... cool
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

Ronaldo 35+ more goals but he also played 150+ more matches
We all know he has played more actual matches, but did they have to lie just to show they like Messi better?
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:

And to address your long range shots

3 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Yonce(f): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
the difference is that I've never heard someone compare Ronaldo to the likes of Pele or Maradonna, no one ever calls him the best ever, he is only compared to Messi, however, Messi is thought by many to be the greatest ever, everything Ronaldo does is to try to get to Messi's level, Messi doest have to try to be better than Ronaldo, the stats tell you that Messi is the rightful winner of the 2016 Ballon d'Or and Fifa World Player awards, it's an INDIVIDUAL award which Ronaldo won based on team heroics, of which he barely kicked a ball in both finals of the UCL and Euro's, if it wasn't for the likes of Ramos and Eder and he has lost both of those games then Messi would win it easy.

He isn't compared to them because he's in a class of his own.

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an insult to Messi.

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

I don talk the bitter truth.
who fucken cares.... those who gives a fvck about ur thoughts are in the mortuary..... so idgaf.... u can go kiss a python

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

Though I didn't say he has scored more, but tell me where you got that picture from.give me the link.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Messi cry dogs bla bla bla.... Ronaldo is the best ever.... those who gives a fvck about Messi went to the mortuary ...meanwhile Yu can go fvck yourself ...cos idgaf

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by cameeeeel(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
Even Stanley Mathews won it in 1956 from Blackpool
dat should be Ballon D'or.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by brenister10: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
the difference is that I've never heard someone compare Ronaldo to the likes of Pele or Maradonna, no one ever calls him the best ever, he is only compared to Messi, however, Messi is thought by many to be the greatest ever, everything Ronaldo does is to try to get to Messi's level, Messi doest have to try to be better than Ronaldo, the stats tell you that Messi is the rightful winner of the 2016 Ballon d'Or and Fifa World Player awards, it's an INDIVIDUAL award which Ronaldo won based on team heroics, of which he barely kicked a ball in both finals of the UCL and Euro's, if it wasn't for the likes of Ramos and Eder and he has lost both of those games then Messi would win it easy.

Chief, e be like say bad belle dey worry you
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Orikinla1: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omotaday:
He can say whatever he likes. He is still far behind Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by daremiarchs(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
I accept Ronaldo is awesome, but there's no way you can compare him to Messi!
I detest Messi's absence though,but anytime, anywhere MESSI STILL ROCKS

about the award grin
Egbon Ronaldo, if you want the car comman collect it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by RaeMystix: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
coded01:

Thank you babe... cheesy

Wish you happy belated 1st Sunday too... cheesy

As for Messi not winning... It's not a big deal... Even the blind knows Messi is the greatest player ever to play football... cool

Puleezzz. Messi might be a fantastic player, but there's always room for another. Tell for Messi to create space
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Though I didn't say he has scored more, but tell me where you got that picture from.give me the link.
I got the picture during the "ember " period of last year, i can't recall the link
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ksslib:

Guam!!! You have said it all. Couldn't agree more.

As a matter of fact, insider report just reaching me from a friend of mine who works in the IT department there at FIFA headquarters just revealed that of all the four ballon d'ors won by Ronaldo so far, he doesn't deserve any. He revealed computational data showing how Messi has won all nine ballon D'ors but was denied four by illegal votes from Madrid, Portuguese and fans in general who know nothing about football.

Shey you see, not only you can talk like a clown. Some of us can, too.
The recent lies I read on Nairaland these days are making my bones feeble. You just have to ignore.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

You post a meme as proof of statistics? Wonders shall never end cheesy cheesy cheesy

I believe looking up OPTA would be the best. Anyone can do what you uploaded above.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

I got the picture during the "ember " period of last year, i can't recall the link
Alright

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

You post a meme as proof of statistics? Wonders shall never end cheesy cheesy cheesy

I believe looking up OPTA would be the best. Anyone can do what you uploaded above.
okay look it up for yourself
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/lionel-messi-is-impossible/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8436434491
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by ddippset(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrokenTV:

Did Ronaldo attend 2012 World player of the year Award.
BrokenTV:

Did Ronaldo attend 2012 World player of the year Award.
forget that guy. Its only a pity people dont get punished for being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Myself2(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
alienvirus:
Lol. Messi don suffer.

But Ronaldo shouldn't have made reference to Barca.

Says who ? Is that not the truth.If Messi was going to win,won't the barca players be there.
Abidi,Ororo can say whatever he wants to say cos he's a big star,bigger than the whole of barca
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
safarigirl:
Ronaldo is KING grin grin

tongue
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by dotedote: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
which is

uote author=Sanchez01 post=52697742]
Far behind? Only a single Ballon d'Or separates them. Last I checked, he has one thing Messi does not have. Life can be hard cheesy[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja / Wenger Picks Kanu As His Greatest-ever Arsenal January Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.