Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) (48187 Views)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Endy10(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Imagine being nominated as one of the best three players in the world yet you are not part of the world XI. That is the story of Antoinne Greizmann. This award is Sh*t!

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by princeSammyz: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
He savoured d moment with obvious relish... It seems to be the only moment he truly feels he's outshined his perpetual superior... Congrats to him anyway, but its Lionel all d way for me

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ronaldo own 2016. He has passed his prime but he hapened to win everything(except La liga). Teamwork, Team passion, Team regards, Team loyalty and of course personal hardwork is responsible for his victory. Definitely he will never have a better year. Euro 2016 victory is the peak of his career. Team mate like R.Sanchez, Nani and obviously Eder won the tournament for him because he is their hero, their best ever!
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Ksslib(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks majority of sport fans either didnt get the point Ronaldo was trying to make or they just want to vilify him as usual in-front of the world?

The word "it's understandable" as used by Ronaldo in that statement simply means Barcelona want to focus on their Wednesday Bilbao clash as announced by the Club, not because he - Ronaldo - thinks Barcelona can't just stand the sight of him getting decorated as the greatest of all time.

English.

8 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
You. Can't help but love this guy..2016 alone he won ..UCL,Super cup, world club cup,Euros,Balon'Dor.. UCL top scorer,Uefa player of the year.. And first footballer to be named sportsman of the year (2016)

For those calling him Penaldo..if u think scoring penalty s easy, Go and ask messi what happened in copa America...

We call him Ororo ... Cr7 rocks

The only player to have won the balon'd or from d English League

THE FIRST FOOTBALLER TO WIN THE FIFA WORLD PLAYER(male) OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
U MADE THE POINT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
You. Can't help but love this guy..2016 alone he won ..UCL,Super cup, world club cup,Euros,Balon'Dor.. UCL top scorer,Uefa player of the year.. And first footballer to be named sportsman of the year (2016)

For those calling him Penaldo..if u think scoring penalty s easy, Go and ask messi what happened in copa America...

Owen won it in 2001
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Peacetemi: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oblackq:

listen 2urself bfor u talk. What. If messi was favourite 2win and real madrid had a must win match to play in two days, wud he and his team mates have attended d event? Think!

They wouldn't have attended and Messi would have taken a shot at them, and I would have also called Ronaldo and his team-mates childish.
THINK! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an insult to Messi.

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

I don talk the bitter truth.
see this man oooooo

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Drienzia: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

Owen won it in 2001
Even Stanley Mathews won it in 1956 from Blackpool
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Surd2121(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:
“I would like thank very warmly all those that voted for me, the fans, the captains and the media. Thank you,” he said.

“I don’t really have anything to add, awards speak for themselves. I’m really, really happy.

“I’m sorry that some people from Barcelona aren’t here with us and that’s understandable but thank you to everyone. Thank you for what you’ve given me.”

Lalasticlala
when Messi won in 2011, the entire realmadrid team too fail to show up citing that they have a copa del rey match...don't blame Barca or Messi, Real started it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

Far behind? Only a single Ballon d'Or separates them. Last I checked, he has one thing Messi does not have. Life can be hard cheesy
Ronaldo should try winning the golden ball in World Cup

4 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
ideatoprince18:
He should thank his God that Messiah did not win copa america!!!!
and who is MESSIAH, only the lord should be called messiah, be careful man, life is still sweet ooooo
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by wristbangle: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
The kids on this post shading messi and the media twisting CR7 statement are buffoons. CR7 said it is understandable why barca players can't attend the occasion but they are making it look as if barca is beefing CR7. Four years ago, same thing happened as real Madrid boycotted the ceremony to prepare for an important match.

Barca needs to prepare against their opponent tomorrow and travelling to the award ceremony will lead to fatigue hence may loose as they are trailing 2-1 down to athletico bilbao.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Ksslib(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

Guam!!! You have said it all. Couldn't agree more.

As a matter of fact, insider report just reaching me from a friend of mine who works in the IT department there at FIFA headquarters just revealed that of all the four ballon d'ors won by Ronaldo so far, he doesn't deserve any. He revealed computational data showing how Messi has won all nine ballon D'ors but was denied four by illegal votes from Madrid, Portuguese and fans in general who know nothing about football.

Shey you see, not only you can talk like a clown. Some of us can, too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by dennisworld1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:

u don't knw george best, micheal owen. U just started watching football
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
So ronaldo now equal messi in the award that is good for him me... i thank God That my following him to realmadrid from arsenal in 2009 was not in vain
#team cr7...

Forever will I pledge my loyalty to Los blancos
Hala Madrid
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
Even Stanley Mathews won it in 1956 from Blackpool
plus George best in 1968, Bobby Charlton in 1966 and Denis Law in 1964 and finally Kevin Keegan 1978 and 1979
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ksslib:

As a matter of fact, insider report just reaching me from a friend of mine who works in the IT department there at FIFA headquarters just revealed that of all the four ballon d'ors won by Ronaldo so far, he doesn't deserve any. He revealed computational data showing how Messi has won all nine ballon D'ors but was denied four by illegal votes from Madrid, Portuguese and fans in general who know nothing about football.

I hate seeing rubbish. These are the stats of Ronaldo and Messi from 2011 to 2015. Messi left, Ronaldo right. If anyone was denied anything, it was clearly Ronaldo. Messi only ever passed him in goals in 2012 and 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by cornel00(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
UCL Final: Worst player on the pitch Euro Final: Injured UEFA Super Cup: Still Injured and didn't play Club World Cup: Bravo for beating Japans 10th best team
UEFA Best player: Because his team won UCL/Euro/Super Cup without him Ballon d'Or: Because his team won UCL/Euro/Super Cup without him FIFA Best Player: Because his team won UCL/Euro/Super Cup without him
Thanks Eder. Thanks Ramos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why dem no come? because they were defeated even before the awards. Tuale for CR7 jare
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
I hate seeing rubbish. These are the stats of Ronaldo and Messi from 2011 to 2015. Messi left, Ronaldo right. If anyone was denied anything, it was clearly Ronaldo. Messi only ever passed him in goals in 2012 and 2016

If football is all about goals and not quality of play lampard would have had more balon d o than Zidane and Ronaldinho

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Love his celebration at the end grin
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

If football is all about goals and not quality of play lampard would have had more balon d o than Zidane and Ronaldinho
Tell that to the guy who said he saw "computational data" of how Messi won all the previous Bllon D'or's. What other data is he talking about that stats like those above. However you look at it, whether by goals or by quality, Ronaldo is better. If it was by goals, then he shouldn't have won that of 2016, but he would have taken 2015,2014,2013 and 2011.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Ichel: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Endy10:
Imagine being nominated as one of the best three players in the world yet you are not part of the world XI. That is the story of Antoinne Greizmann. This award is Sh*t!
So True.
It's just a big ceremonial bullsh*t, that doesn't really recognize talent.

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by KevinDein: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ksslib:

lame attempt at sarcasm. Still doesn't make what I posted earlier false.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

comparing ronaldo to messi u tink is an insult to messi...ok nw wey him dn win am nko? wetin u want talk again?
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Tell that to the guy who said he saw "computational data" of how Messi won all the previous Bllon D'or's. What other data is he talking about that stats like those above. However you look at it, whether by goals or by quality, Ronaldo is better. If it was by goals, then he shouldn't have won that of 2016, but he would have taken 2015,2014,2013 and 2011.

Don't you know sarcasm when you see one

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yakamata(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:

You have to be true to yourself, when it comes to quality Messi is above everyone. Ronaldo never leaves you wondering "how did he do that"?

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by fippycbk(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:

Lol... countless players won the balón d'or from the English League na. As a matter of fact the first award went to a player from Blackpool.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

Don't you know sarcasm when you see one
Sorry Oga. These guys have been annoying me since. My mind now is on how to counter any contrary post aimed at me.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by BrokenTV: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Abdulqareem:
Lol. Barcelona players and management are buffons. Ronaldo kept attending all FIFA gala awards despite the fact that we already know who that award belongs to. He was man enough why can't Messi, his team mates and Ex-team mates just swallow there pride and accept the fact that "nothing last forever". The chuwa-chuwa award Messi has been wining is now over. C-Boy Ororo is now the man. Nobody will ever doubt this award. Messi and his cronies are just like MMM. With little or no effort they want turn Bill Gates overnight. Ronaldo is a product of hard work. Nntoooh.
Did Ronaldo attend 2012 World player of the year Award.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by DrayZee: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
yakamata:

You have to be true to yourself, when it comes to quality Messi is above everyone. Ronaldo never leaves you wondering "how did he do that"?
Seriously. Sure Messi is good. But Ronaldo. Damn. I can't believe you just said that. Ronaldo has taken shots you cannot believe. Imagine taking a free kick through the heads of the players forming the wall, gave the keeper OC( passed between his legs) and still entered the post...from a distance almost half of the pitch. Dude, Really. If you want to see amazing stuff, just enter YouTube. You won't even believe your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.