Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! (1503 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
There's this guy I like...we met sometimes 2016 and still seeing till date. He's dark, tall, intelligent, hardworking & respectful. This guy just gives me cash anytime I need it even when I don't ask him, I see credit alert and when I ask him and it delays for about one or two days, he pleads for not sending the money on time but the funniest part is that this guy won't ask me out or even say he wants to kiss or hug me...he's just my type of guy, not fat, not slim, he's someone I can handle well in bed because he doesn't have big tummy... undecided undecidedI don't know if he's actually interested in me or not because I don't like another man right now...just waiting on him to tell me he loves me...even without a job or money I can still date me...abi he's just being nice to me nii
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by refiner(f): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
If I have that kinda guy that does All that without asking for sex I will be super happy... grin

Op,give me his digit let me talk to him.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017

LoL. grin
Maybe he's just being A gentleman. lol.

No guy gives that much money without expecting something in return. like, he's not Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Emac34: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:
If I have that kinda guy that does All that without asking for sex I will be super happy... grin

Op,give me his digit let me talk to him.. lipsrsealed
you wicked o gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

No guy gives that much money without expecting something in return. like, he's not Jesus!

You've been moving with the wrong crowd

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Free101(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
'sniffs, sniffs", I smell something here. Op, kilode?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Presh9OO:
You've been moving with the wrong crowd
Is this the time where you come to preach sermons to me, Buttressing on how you give girls money all the time without asking for anything in return?

'Coz its been long overdue. grin
Start talking....
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Free101:
'sniffs, sniffs", I smell something here.
Op, kilode?

Nothing but I love him and I don't think he's seeing it the way i am o hmmm...
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by stacyadams: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
then indirectly pour out ur heart..maybe he is shy and wouldnt know where to start from grin ;Dpush it to the limit

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
We toast,problem
We no toast, problem

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by tee59(f): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Act maturely by reciprocating his kind gesture towards u. Don't just be d receiver all d tim. D guy may be using all dis to test or sée d type of girl u are. If u truly love him and he has d sam feeln 4 u, he wil talk. Don't be one of dose hungry girls dat always want guys dat wil feed their generations. Don't lose dat guy.

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by ifex370(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
tee59:
Act maturely by reciprocating his kind gesture towards u. Don't just be d receiver all d tim. D guy may be using all dis to test or sée d type of girl u are. If u truly love him and he has d sam feeln 4 u, he wil talk. Don't be one of dose hungry girls dat always want guys dat wil feed their generations. Don't lose dat guy.

The question now is.. Will she have sense?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

I also do it. I have given lots of girls Bibles and never asked for anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
tee59:

How many times have you given your bf?

Easier said than done.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
tee59:

I do that a lot ...I buy him stuffs he likes to eat, I give him special delicacy anytime he comes around me, even food I don't eat myself, I give him and did something surprising on his birthday just to let him know that I'm not after his cash thou
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by 2dice01: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omohjick:
There's this guy I like...we met sometimes 2016 and still seeing till date. He's dark, tall, intelligent, hardworking & respectful. This guy just gives me cash anytime I need it even when I don't ask him, I see credit alert and when I ask him and it delays for about one or two days, he pleads for not sending the money on time but the funniest part is that this guy won't ask me out or even say he wants to kiss or hug me...he's just my type of guy, not fat, not slim, he's someone I can handle well in bed because he doesn't have big tummy... undecided undecidedI don't know if he's actually interested in me or not because I don't like another man right now...just waiting on him to tell me he loves me...even without a job or money I can still date me...abi he's just being nice to me nii
chai diss bae go get phd for bedmatic
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
stacyadams:
then indirectly pour out ur heart..maybe he is shy and wouldnt know where to start from grin ;Dpush it to the limit

I am trying and he's not just seeing it...and I don't think he's the shy type because he's very outspoken but doesn't like to fight or disrespect people
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I also do it. I have given lots of girls Bibles and never asked for anything in return.

BushBoy!grin

lol

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
He loves you but he is too cowardly to come forward and tell you or even toast him.

Just play along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by nmreports: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
I do not like to assume but I will share my opinion.

1. He is the type that likes to ask and receive without any hindrance hence he is taking his time and being patient (That a guy waits for a year does not mean he is an angel).

2. He definitely may not be the type that asks girls out (Who does nowadays) hence him not asking you out. He probably assumed you guys are dating already. You are just confused because he has not asked for sex.

3. He is probably a nice guy which I doubt. Nobody is that nice nowadays. Are you his daughter?.

4. He may just like like like you sincerely and is just taking his time (Havent seen this type of guy in a long time).

Guys you see game? He already got her wet even before the main event. Dude is a baller. Money they say attract and get girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by stacyadams: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omohjick:

I am trying and he's not just seeing it...and I don't think he's the shy type because he's very outspoken but doesn't like to fight or disrespect people
grin grin grin then get a male friend and introduce the two together..try make him jealous or least u know how he reacts..

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
nmreports:
I do not like to assume but I will share my opinion.

1. He is the type that likes to ask and receive without any hindrance hence he is taking his time and being patient (That a guy waits for a year does not mean he is an angel).

2. He definitely may not be the type that asks girls out (Who does nowadays) hence him not asking you out. He probably assumed you guys are dating already. You are just confused because he has not asked for sex.

3. He is probably a nice guy which I doubt. Nobody is that nice nowadays. Are you his daughter?.

4. He may just like like like you sincerely amd his just taking his time (Havent seen this type of guy in a long time).

Guys you see game? He already got her wet even beforw the main event. Dude is a baller. Money get girls.

Hmmm...he always tell me that the husband that will marry me will enjoy me well because of the way I cook for him...
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by ikp120(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omohjick:

Hmmm...he always tell me that the husband that will marry me will enjoy me well because of the way I cook for him...

He has just friend zoned you... Sorry for your loss. grin grin grin

I was like him back then in school sha... Had females as best friends but never saw their pants nor asked for it because I ain't that type. I would go visiting around 7/8 pm and she is hungry, I go waka go buy 4 Nice packs of noodles give her. Then walk away.

I've always been a nice guy.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omohjick:
There's this guy I like...we met sometimes 2016 and still seeing till date. He's dark, tall, intelligent, hardworking & respectful. This guy just gives me cash anytime I need it even when I don't ask him, I see credit alert and when I ask him and it delays tongue tongue for about one or two days, he pleads for not sending the money on time but the funniest part is that this guy won't ask me out or even say he wants to kiss or hug me...he's just my type of guy, not fat, not slim, he's someone I can handle well in bed because he doesn't have big tummy... undecided undecidedI don't know if he's actually interested in me or not because I don't like another man right now...just waiting on him to tell me he loves me...even without a job or money I can still date mmee...abi he's just being nice to me nii
The question is, what do you want?
Him? Or wat?
He has friendzoned you for long, you deserve better!
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
All these girls living on fantasyland sef...is this really an issue?....call him and look straight into his eyes and ask him to define his intentions case closeundecided
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by fergieboy: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just relax...

You will know his motive pretty soon

tongue
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Cholls(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
my sister dey do like mumu there.......u beta go tell am make im stop. oshofree
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by LePrezident(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omohjick:

Friend-zoned grin
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Ejaculate: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oneday try and grab his thing and play hard guitar with it and see marry you next month
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
ikp120:

He has just friend zoned you... Sorry for your loss. grin grin grin

I was like him back then in school sha... Had females as best friends but never saw their pants nor asked for it because I ain't that type. I would go visiting around 7/8 pm and she is hungry, I go waka go buy 4 Nice packs of noodles give her. Then walk away.

I've always been a nice guy.

Ok thanks really appreciate your advice... Will just walk away
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by majorbravo: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Not true, real men exist
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help! by majorbravo: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Not true, real men exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need Help! Atm Dispense Error(+Pics) / 5 Reasons Doctors Love To Give Injections At The Buttocks / WHAT "FEELING" IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.