Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire (577 Views)

MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / My Cucumber Grew Really Long Overnight. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by wese90(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Am still thrilled about these Narailanders that made 18million for himself and yet wants to know our opinion if he can really get married with that kind of 18 Barel (18 m). Cold catch me like, am wasting.

I was likewise flabbergasted when a good humble samaritan busted our 0.018 barrel millionaire. Am still speeches though.

The millionaire claimed he will be 30 soon. If he's truly trolling, why will someone of that age be messing up with his reasoning.

My prayer this year, every judefcc money in our life will be uprooted by the power of u21day.

I rest my case.

For those that code, kindly drop your prayer.

**edited: I think the mods should move this kind of thread to the front page. Not all this snakes things.

1 Like

Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by casttlebarbz(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2017
shots fired
Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by Bluezy13(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Ok
Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by DozieInc(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2017
cool sad
Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Jude right nowcry cry

3 Likes

Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by wese90(m): 12:47am On Jan 11, 2017
DozieInc:
Judeefcc could be real, though I blame him for trying to prove his points to you all, it was unnecessary. @Wese90

Do you read the comment he said he was catching fun....Or his catching fun because he is still actively trolling.

1 Like

Re: A Review of Our Loaded Romantic overnight Nairalander Millionaire by DozieInc(m): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2017
wese90:

Do you read the comment he said he was catching fun....Or his catching fun because he is still actively trolling.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Should Someone Name His Child / Fresh Challenge To Get My Recharge Card / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.