Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

God's Natural Blood Giver. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God's Natural Blood Giver. (11013 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / Kokoro Inu Eje (blood Diesease) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks to the creator of Heaven and earth,whom gave and assigned all good things for our Living despite our sins to him .
Natural Healings has taken a shape that its seen as wonders but i see it as Gods provision to cater for our needs.
All God created is good, this is a testimony of a sick person that has been hospitalized and given many blood transfusion to survive but instead of healing it became worse.
my Conscience worries me and tells me to tell the word about the natural healing that return blood i to body without transfusion of blood.
Apologies for using English as the means of communicating this message to the world.
It goes thus:
Get some drop of Pure Honey on the Ground where the small ants can gather with the honey on the floor and wait for more times to see that the ants are many around the honey on the ground licking it.
Either a black soap or white is OK as pleased get the soap to match both the ants and the Honey on the ground and match well together for bathing the person that needed the blood or who is short of blood.
its Metaphysical and Gods work that the Blood will start to increase immediately in the body by Gods Grace.
i gave out this with truth and Honesty to help many around the globe whom might have no way to see the truth and light,we shall always live in peace.For enquiries you can always contact me and on WhatsApp as well with the same Number 08068309033.

For the most women trying to conceive a child
This is for various calls I got in the recent times on trying to contact conceive a child,I pray the great Lord that provides will surely grant all those wanting the precious fruits and crown thier efforts with joy
Take this naturel rememdy that has put smiles to some faces : get the dirt that the erosion flawed and hanged somewhere and burn this into ashes with a full one alligator pepper grind very well and use the powder to drink cold EKO every day,it has been working well and God has been using this to make solutions to the problems of trying to conceive.
For more enquiry:09068309033
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by Oila: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Baba, pls what herbal remedy can we use for a serious typhoid fever ? Thanks
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Herbal Medicine for Typhoid.
Ewe Eyin Olobe a o.see tegbotegbo. pelu Omi ori ogi ao fi Iyo Obe die sii ti aba to.soo lori ina and o muu ni Agba fun Typhoid Fever
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Cure for Sexually Transmitted Diseases omi Osan wewe alubosa Aayu
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Great secrets of healthy living,
You are what.you eat,most ailments and diseases as not all just spiritual causes,some are due to that and yet some are caused by unbalanced diets and poor feeding.
Lots mails I recived in the secrwts o healthy living, but I answered most people and yet it can't b in or satisfactory enough to answer all there,this prompted my writings here to make people benefits from this health tips.
Its important to know and sire about the damages various foods and first has been causing to health,high content of Sugar in the blood and as well the body system brings much danger to health.
SUGGESTED HERBS FOR REDUCTION AND CONTROL OF CHOLESTROL AND SUGAR IN BLOOD
EWE EJINRIN WEERER AND EWE EWURO,EWE ORUWO DIE .all to be mixed and grind together to bring put the water in it,its needed not to use water to grind this but a Gin and add together squezz well and to b take a short cup ear before breakfast and to b ised 3times in a week only.
Egbo Aidan toro remains a very good and supportive root and herbs for curing an control of piles (jedijedi )
Lots more to b discussed on impotency or weak ejaculation in men...soon

NATURAL.CURE FOR CONSTANT HEADACHE
If anyone has a constant and frequent headache,which Yoruba do refer to as (TUULU)get little common salt and match with black soap,use the soap to wash the head of the person with warm water and frequently,the headaches will be released.
This also cures for bites and long time wound that has not healed(egbo adaajinna)
There are lots naturel remedies granted by God for the free use of Human kind.Grab always the chances and enjoy the gift of God.

Cure for SEXUALY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
It's to the Glory of God who gave the nature to mankind's and uses for his own Glory.
Many issues arrives and questions on STD Especially Ghonoerea..
It's the most common in the present nowadays and has caused lots of issues and Damages to many families and homes.
To put a stop and end to these ,we should try and stay clean always both the spouses so that if one cures and other is not settled there is possibility to re contact and connect the disease again.
Potato leaves are very good cure for this, squeeze it well to bring out the water from it and it's possible to add some water in small quantity and add little kawon...in Yoruba name,the a liter of the Herb's can e usted just in a day morning Afternoon and Night.
It's a fast cure for non long STD and if it's a long time StD there cure is also simple and fast but can't be exposes here.
If it's a source of blessings to.you or needing it and .asking more enquiry you can call.me or WhatsApp on
God the Healer

Bedwettin,Astmatic Cough and cleansing for Bad luck

I m here for you to comply with your pleadings about me saying some things here on the solutions to bedwetting and Bad luck,through your several calls and messages in WhatsApp.
It's been so difficult for me to be here often due to my Official tight schedule,yet I need to be human and to be ready for the promises always to be for service to humanity.
Thanks to God that many that were Able to have a positive output from the ways and the herbs sent to them on the cure for bedwetting,Astmah and Cleansing for bed wetting.
Bedwetting is not just an occurrence to human life as at a stage and Age that is not supposed,seeings cases of a banker bedwetting and lots more at Ages from 19 years old and more is an abonormal issues that needed a perfect and prompt remedy for.
I wish to always give our ways to do these herbs or natural Cures but many times the language and the usage of the ingredients to use do give us issues.
Many that do contact me privately do testify to this.
I only implore anyone that has this kind of challenges never understand it or look at it as nothing,quicky search for a truthful spiritual help and cure.

Astmatic COUGH
WESTERN AND MODERN TIME TREATMENT HAD ASSISTED IN LOTS WAYS.YES AND YET SOME AILMENTS AND CURE FOR SOME IN AUTHODOX WAYS REMAINS THE SOLUTIONS TO SOME THAT WERE SEEN AS INCURABLE IN MEDICAL.
THERE ARE LOTS AND WORKING NATURAL REMEDIES THAT HAS CURED TOTALLY THE TERRIBLE ASTHMA THAT MODERN MEDICATIONS SEEMS TO HAVE NO TOTAL CURE FOR.
GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD AND HAS GIVEN US ALL FOR OUR BENEFITS.
CONTACT ME FOR advice and cure on the various ailments 08068309033

Cleansing for Bad luck and Ways for success
Time will not permitted me here to write as lengthy as I wish to explain lots about this yet you can message me on Whatsapp for talk and counseling as well proffering solutions to this as well,the issue of bad Luck,falling of promise,loosing of benefactor,and inability to find a spouse of your best ,all these are not just cause but needed to be properly handled as many have been victims of the bad output of it's Damages.
Ifashina helps in managing many of this as service to Humanity.call or WhatsApp on 08068309033
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Get a leaf and cure all taboos and generational curses,get to know the powerful use of water as a natural means of cleansing all unseen hand and negative energies.God heals

DELAYED MARRIAGES OF BOTH GENDERS
I got lots challenging cases of aged singles that still waited on the Lord for the good partner or spouse,it's been a serious societal threat and it's very hidden pains of heart which could not be Soo easy to express

God has created all good for the goodness of humanity and all.he created is good,Wisdom is very vital to make the world worth living and to survive the various challenges.
This challenge of late to marry can be quickly solved by God's power even yourself without consulting any spiritualists for help that may later lead you to unwanted or unpleasant situations.
The Gods gift for this is very great and has been working good for the ones I shared this wisdom with,I would have love to share it here for many to benefit but the differences in languages will not permit me to do so,so as to put up a specific language that anyone understand to explain.
Contact me via phone number,WhatsApp or emails for advice and guide.
God is the only source and solution to any ailment.08068309033
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mouth Action that stagnate your progress and the issues with various contact on sexual intercourse.......
When I write on the issues with mouth Action with men and women,lots issues were questioned about this,and.lots Coomera and private talks arouses.
I found it as a thing of joy and testimonies of some people we had privately chat and the result was a success on the cleansing.

CLEANSING FOR THE COURSES AFTERMATH THE MOUTH ACTIONS ANS OTHER RELATIED ISSUES ON SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
Get leaves of Akoko tree,the root and the back cover of the tree as well grind together and add any soap of your wish with these.
Start bathing with this Soap and make your prayers of cleansing as you bath,it's has worked and I have testimonies with lots that used it,
This makes me to feel free and privileged to give out on trust and device to human race with lots encounters with issues and spiritual crises.
God giveth all and has control over all.Free Gift of Nature, Wisdom that is divine.
Ifashina
For :
Counselling
Questions
Enquiries
Research assistants

FIBROID ISSUES AND NATURAL REMEDIES
I have to be greatful to God for his kindness and Grace over human kind.
His wisdom's that is divine and his mercies that endureth forevermore.
I m forced to give thanks to some people whom were greatful to God and for the gifts and appreciations shown to me over what God has taught them through natural remedies and gift from God .
FIBROID cures and issues relating to women's to conceive has been tackled and God has been supporting and kind to us over this issues
Using this opportunity to reveal this to Manny that has been passing through this terrible ordel.
I wish to mention the simple remedies through hard and roots that has been working and effective for the treatment of this .
Language barriers has been an issue that has been limitatiing effects in posting it accross.
It's a free diet from God and if anyone one has been suffering from this, such person can contact ifashina for explanation to this and to the Glory of God for free and it all works well and effective for such perosn, appreciation will be accepted .God cures
Re: God's Natural Blood Giver. by ifashina: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2020
FIBROID CURES IN Few days
Lots to discuss about this and the harm it caused on surgery of fibroids.
Please be mindful on operations as it had complications aftermath.
We will remove fibroids for you free within 6 days and you can give thanks to God and appreciate the owner of the universe with praise and gift if you have to us.
No need to pay a dime upfront,only your faith is required and then we treat you and you see it removed in few days of using our natural herbs
For enquiries
Ifashina 08081410082
God the Natural healer
WhatsApp number:08068309033

Postrate Enlargement
With our naturel herbs it cures in just a day,
We give you the herbs and you can give thanks to God and dash us anything from your heart.
Human lives and we'll being is our priority.
All free gift from God .
Ifashina

Are you delayed to get a spouse ?
Get efo ebolo,okun esin, Ede funfundie, osedudu
match them together well and put some drop of bintel perfume,bath the soap and pray as you do
Give thanks to God and thank me later you will.syrely find a good spouse of your choice .
Ifashina

NATURAL REMEDY AGAINST DEADLY DESEASE
This period brought lots of ailments and we all pray against evils and sickness,
To my loved ones I need to share this powerful natural remedy the prevent one from contacting the very hard IGBONNA in this season.
Get Yanrin leaves in many and Atetedaye leaves in many as well squezz very well to have the water only not to be mixed with water after proper washing .
Break a local egg just one in the water you extracted and shake very well to mix together we'll.
You can take a spoon of this and give the children at home as well and robb on their body and head too,it prevents and cure IGBONNA very faster and God has been using this for his Glory .
Ifashina

CLEANING FOR BLESSINGS AND TO CURE SOME BAD OMENS IN BODY
Get one eiyele (Pigeon) live and make this soap, With Ewe Awede, Ewe Atetedaiye, Ewe After, grind the three leaves with stone and add some soap.eithet black or white, use knife to cut the cheat if the pigeon and but the soap inside cover the soap with the both feathers and use the whole pigeon as the sponge to bath the soap in the flowing river or stream.
It works for many more purposes and it's a natural gift from God to ease our burdens.God above all has granted us lots and our wisdom needed to tap from these gifts,I do not have much time to be here so I gave this as a new year gist to the needy.Prosperous new year to us all.
For Enquires Call Ifashina on
08068309033... WhatsApp
God is the Greatest

(1) (Reply)

Learning Igbo Language Online? / Arochukwu Disobedience. / My Wife-To-Be Is An "Osu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.