Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin (2886 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by Donpoker9(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Genea:
oshii!!!! and u r proud to say it. Smh

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by Genea(f): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Donpoker9:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
I so hate you angry
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SmellingAnus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
SINZ:

Awww... Someone already made me promise not to vanish just like that again, and i plan on keeping that promise.

Wheres my lord Pete BTW?
Lord Muva... Welcome back... She was most worried I suppose, I only consoled her that you will be fine where ever you are... Welcome back and hope you were not kidnapped grin
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017

7) A FB is very prayerful and uses the Bible and midweek service to deceive ladies
This is arguable but on the average, the overly religious, 'churchy' guys screw around...with the girls in church. They rarely take fidelity seriously.

9) Any guy who has eaten your food for more than a year and hasn't proposed is a FB
Wrong. What's wrong with dating for more than a year ? I thought women want steady, defined relationships? You don't just go, "It's one year since we started dating, honey, let's get married."

15) Any guy who is always liking pictures on IG morning to night and posting "cute, pepper them, slay " on every girls page is a FB
A fitting tag for the effeminate, servile, butt-licking douchebags on Facebook who turn the comments section of girls' pictures and status update to chatrooms; worse still ill-articulated comments. Just like her picture if it's aesthetically appealing or you're tagged and you're moved to then exit her profile.

16) Any guy whose phone is always on silent, no vibrate, his whatsapp messages don't turn blue is a FB
Nonsense. People of both genders keep their phones on silent mode for a gazillion reasons, justified reasons.

17) FB see sex and the amount of girls they sleep with as an achievement or bank alert. The more they sleep with the more their ego is gratified
At some point, the average male teen/youth goes through this phase. Some are just lucky enough or self-willed to re-arrange their priorities before it becomes an addiction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SINZ: 2:58am On Jan 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lord Muva... Welcome back... She was most worried I suppose, I only consoled her that you will be fine where ever you are... Welcome back and hope you were not kidnapped grin

Kidnapped? Nah bruh... far from that! grin
Ofcourse I am Fine, was well fed and taken care of too gringrin
How've you been?
Happy new year my good friend. smiley
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SINZ: 3:01am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yes.. Always keep that promise & keep it on ur pocket..

Btw, the house is open.. I never locked the door since uv been gone. U can come home anytime... grin kiss

Home is where the heart is...

Home called out to my heart and it found its way. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

Kidnapped? Nah bruh... far from that! grin
Ofcourse I am Fine, was well fed and taken care of too gringrin
How've you been?
Happy new year my good friend. smiley
well understood bro... At least I am happy you were safe and fine wherever you are ... You apparently have many fans that missed your absence which is a good thing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by Donpoker9(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Genea:
I so hate you angry

It is not mutual babyy smiley
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by EmperorLee(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Genea:
Tygaah, desnat, samcorp, donpoker9 are you fu*k boiz ?? wink
Na today you know ?
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by Masonic(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
well understood bro... At least I am happy you were safe and fine wherever you are ... You apparently have many fans that missed your absence which is a good thing...

Thanks bruh.. workload for the new year is kicking my azz, but I can't complain though.. more work means more money gringrin

How's the ministry doing? Moving?
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SmellingAnus(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:

Thanks bruh.. workload for the new year is kicking my azz, but I can't complain though.. more work means more money gringrin

How's the ministry doing? Moving?
not easy bro... But yes moving forward... True sometimes more work means more cash... Pls make the cash as much as possible... Cash is so important that even the bible says money answereth all things... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by Masonic(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
not easy bro... But yes moving forward... True sometimes more work means more cash... Pls make the cash as much as possible... Cash is so important that even the bible says money answereth all things... grin

In my line, more work deff means more money grin

I'm more than grateful to God smiley

I'll hit you up on the other side later this eve. We gat catching ups to do bruh.. grin
Re: Ladies, These Are The Charateristics Of A Fu**k Boy - By Joro Olomofin by SmellingAnus(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:

In my line, more work deff means more money grin

I'm more than grateful to God smiley

I'll hit you up on the other side later this eve. We gat catching ups to do bruh.. grin
sure bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heartbroken Letter I Sent To My Girl When She Broke Up With Me. / This Is For Those That Share Stupid Quotes On Whatsapp / I Try To Kiss My Babe And I Smell Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.