Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) (992 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by moscobabs(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Na our leaders go finally sell Nigeria to China

Do you see anything wrong in this so called FRC memo?

Just a one day trip from Lagos to Abuja? What if he's going to Heaven from Lagos?

Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by Intrepid01(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2017
As an auditor, I'll send aail to the CFO of that institution to explain in details and with evidence the meaning of incidental expenses incurred by the Executive Secretary on the states date.......from there other questions like, is it in the policy will follow.....

1 Like

Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by comos: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2017
your G.O and his family are using your hard earn money to better their lives using through religious means, yet you see nothing wrong about that.

this is the reson Nigerians will continue to be deceived by these end-time pastors
Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by moscobabs(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
comos:

your G.O and his family are using your hard earn money to better their lives using through religious means, yet you see nothing wrong about that.

this is the reson Nigerians will continue to be deceived by these end-time pastors
Whats this one saying?

G.O using some gullibles monies to better his family is non of my biz but that money received by Obazee's as a trip exp is your money and your next generations money u know?

Must you support corruption?

3 Likes

Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by Betterpower: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
In most cases and most especially in government circle, the amount eamarked or set aside for incidental expenses is much more higher than the actual cost to be incurred in carrying out whichever activities.
Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by moscobabs(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Betterpower:
In most cases and most especially in government circle, the amount eamarked or set aside for incidental expenses is much more higher than the actual cost to be incurred in carrying out whichever activities.
So u mean incidental is more than 200% of the main expenses?

What are the duties of Auditor General of the Federation pls?
Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by comos: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
moscobabs:

Whats this one saying?

G.O using some gullibles monies to better his family is non of my biz but that money received by Obazee's as a trip exp is your money and your next generations money u know?

Must you support corruption?

is it beacuse of N836k that you and your next generation are all over the media for,

or you are a paid media e-rat to tarnish the image of the man
Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by moscobabs(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
comos:

is it beacuse of N836k that you and your next generation are all over the media for,

or you are a paid media e-rat to tarnish the image of the man
I don't need to exchange words with u Comos,I just finish checking some of your recent post on naira land and discover u r one of Nigeria problems
Re: See Obazee's Trip Expenses In Aug 18,2014 ( Pic) by comos: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
moscobabs:

I don't need to exchange words with u Comos,I just finish checking some of your recent post on naira land and discover u r one of Nigeria problems

selective fraud exposeure,

I did not see your exposeure on Babachir Lawal N200m grass clearing deal,

please come to the table of equity with clean hands

(1) (Reply)

NLC Attacks Buhari Over Plan To Increase Fuel Price Again / PHOTOS: IG Of Police, Idris Visits AGF, Ahmed Idris / Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.