Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (38039 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Beey(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
SirJeffry:
Much respect to Uba for this gesture. Quick recovery to Madubuogu. I wish he can gather enough money to be brought here, these guys manage such disease better.
Is that a tactic to let us know that you are not in Nigeria? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Peace2love: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
God bless you Sir, quick recovery to the sick bros
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:
Ifeanyi Ubah FC.......dumbest club name I have ever heard
What of ABS (Abubakar Bukola Saraki) Atulu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Olateef(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
A guy in a plane stood up & shouted “HIJACK!” . . All passengers got scared . . . From the other endof the plane a guy shouted back, “Hi JOHN”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by ihedioramma: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin Our money .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Burgerlomo: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Peace2love:
God bless you Sir, quick recovery to the sick bros

Amen
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Ndlistic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well-done Sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by arsenal33: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:
That's why you will remain dumb
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Planting with the intention of reaping during the election in Anambra undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by brightworld2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gabaleve:
God bless Ifeanyi Ubah I remember his role in one super story season where he was to die in 7days

click like if you recall
you wan add the like to ur CV?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by redcliff: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
momentarylapse:

See the pathetic format wey dis one wan use take gather likes? Likes na money?

Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by redcliff: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:

Afonja alert
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Odogwuskido(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:
The name has gone international, so deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Agbalanze(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:

what has that got to do with the topic?
It's obvious u 're just hating...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
all this actors don't help their selves but if to show up houses and cars on social media now ehnn they re good at that.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by DangotePikin: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dongreat:

They are sick because they are humans and not robots. Even robots get sick. We are fall sick but like you and others no one knows about your ill health but because "Nolloywood actors/actresses" are celebrities, anything happening in their lives are talked about #fact. And what's it with the deliverance, will it prevent them from falling sick or dying? Will the deliverance make them immortality?
atheist spotted
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Davidbanky(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
I don't get it ... why are they all falling sick ?
What happened to their finances ? Na wao !
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by majour(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Why are the actors bodies breaking down like this, how did they invest the body and to what exactly
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Dongreat(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
DangotePikin:
atheist spotted

Because I spoke the truth I am an atheist? What kind of mentality do we have here in Nigeria. Now answer this question, do Christians fall sick? do Christians die? Are Christians immortal? Are Christians humans? Are humans susceptible to sickness and death? As a Christian, I hope the deliverance performed on you will make you not sick again and never die?

Please before you quote me again make sure you think out of the box ( from your religious shell) and defend your education certificate if ever you have one.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by menstrualpad: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
redcliff:

Afonja alert
don't join that crew
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by coolebux(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
One of his behaviours Ify nwoke ọma
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by Austinoiz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:

Fish brain, why are you tryna derail this thread.
Yeye!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by redcliff: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
menstrualpad:

don't join that crew

Haha!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by nnokwa042(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
slurryeye2:
but abiola babes is good abi? May amadioha deport u to zamfara
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:37am On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

What's slurryeye2

Slurryeye is from 2 words slurry + eye

Slurry is a semisolid mixture of mud and water

Eye is a body organ for seeing

Hence, slurryeye means my eye is covered with slurry and ain't seeing your Uche face cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Deatheater:

What of ABS (Abubakar Bukola Saraki) Atulu

2nd dumbest club name
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2017
arsenal33:

That's why you will remain dumb

Do you think you are talking to your mate?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2017
redcliff:

Afonja alert

Does everything has to be tribal to you?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Odogwuskido:

The name has gone international, so deal with it!

Whether gone international or not, the club name is still dumbest
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor by slurryeye2: 4:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Agbalanze:

what has that got to do with the topic?
It's obvious u 're just hating...

Because we are talking about Ifeanyi Ubah. And i got absolute nothing to hate about him. Definitely not his big belly grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.