Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] (36455 Views)

Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos) / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by OluseunDEE: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
angry
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Codes151(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
What of others??
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by potent5(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay then, The Gist show host should go to his own state then.
Nice!
Why is this kidney disease on the rise recently?
Because of all the ...mo bitters, agbo (native merecin), etc.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by mekuso89(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
na so una go dey smoke everything thing drink every thing after una kidney spoils
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by seenter84: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well make d man no come die sha
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Ddy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
felixiho:
With state funds undecided
u must be a devil
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by transient123(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:
Good one but pay your workers too.

[b]After my visit to Aba, Abia state during the yuletide, I can sadly say that we've made another terrible mistake in leadership! There is very little sign of good leadership in the state. Aba is an eyesore! Very dirty... Bad roads... severe hardship... God help us! The propaganda flagged-off roads have been abandoned after buildings have been demolished in Ibadan st, Ibere st, Agharandu st, etc. Ohanku road and Obohia is a no go area. Street cultism is the order of the day. Abia got it wrong again! The abandoned iron rods for gutter construction in Ibere st, Aba, has allegedly claimed 3 lives so far. My dad fell & broke his leg in it too. He is still bedridden since the first week of December 2016.

Most of the policemen there are touts. Moving about with machetes, trench clubs, iron pipes and all sorts of dangerous weapons harassing innocent citizens/motorists for bribes. The military have compromised. They are now tools of oppression. Bribe them and they will beat down your enemy. Those fools camped in Ndoki Road Primary School (Ngwa Road, Aba) are worse. They have lost sight of their initial mission. Harassing girls selling wares. Bigotry is their mission statement. A little misunderstanding with a Northerner and you will get reported to the northern military boys in Aba. The northern military boys will not even ask what transpired. They will beat you and ask questions later. The people are stomaching it for now but if not checked, an uprisal is inevitable. [/b]

I empathize with you for knowing the difference between the country of corruption and the country of development. I won't say welcome to Biafra because not all Igbos support the fraud.

Hope you went home to cast your vote in 2015, or did you cast your vote in Lagos, ajeromi lcda, to vote agbaje and pdp into the Lagos State house of assembly, anyway agbaje lost and the pdp guys are not even heard.

I wish your dad quick recovery and condole with the family of the dead, who lost their loved ones as a result of gutter /drainage rods.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by ngwababe(f): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=donigspain post=52723245]Good one but fix the damn state. Pay your workers too.

After my visit to Aba, Abia state during the yuletide, I can sadly say that we've made another terrible mistake in leadership! There is very little sign of good leadership in the state. Aba is an eyesore! Very dirty... Bad roads... severe hardship... God help us! The propaganda flagged-off roads have been abandoned after buildings have been demolished in Ibadan st, Ibere st, Agharandu st, etc. Ngwa road (New Market), Ohanku road and Obohia is a no go area. Street cultism is the order of the day. Criminals are having a field day in Aba. No single day passes by without an incident of public armed robbery especially at Iheorji, Umunkama, Owerri-Aba, Ohanku, Ibadan street areas. Abia got it wrong again! The abandoned iron rods for gutter construction in Ibere street has claimed 3 lives so far. One person was impaled through the neck by the rods. My dad fell & broke his leg in it too. He could have been the fourth. He is still bedridden since the first week of December 2016. I had to relocate my parents.

Most of the policemen there are no different from touts. Moving about with machetes, trench clubs, iron pipes and all sorts of dangerous weapons harassing innocent citizens/motorists for bribes. The military have been compromised. They are now tools of oppression. Bribe them and they will beat down your enemy. Those fools camped in Ndoki Road Primary School (Ngwa Road, Aba) are worse. They have lost sight of their initial mission. Harassing girls selling wares. Bigotry is their mission statement. A little misunderstanding with a Northerner and you will get reported to the northern military boys in Aba. The northern military boys will not even ask what transpired. They will beat you and ask questions later. The people are stomaching it for now but if not checked, an uprisal is inevitable.

Dont worry, Ikpeazu must surely do something!
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by cricifixo: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yet he still owes areas of salaries and pensions
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Orikinla1: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
HALLELUJAH!
God bless the Governor of Abia State.

Dear fellow artistes, it is witchcraft to have enough money to buy Autobiography or whatever luxury car when your fellow entertainer needs only a fraction of the cost of your vanity car to save his life.

I cannot have N100m and waste it on vanity when the greatest service to humanity is charity.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by obicentlis: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:
Good one but fix the damn state. Pay your workers too.

After my visit to Aba, Abia state during the yuletide, I can sadly say that we've made another terrible mistake in leadership! There is very little sign of good leadership in the state. Aba is an eyesore! Very dirty... Bad roads... severe hardship... God help us! The propaganda flagged-off roads have been abandoned after buildings have been demolished in Ibadan st, Ibere st, Agharandu st, etc. Ngwa road (New Market), Ohanku road and Obohia is a no go area. Street cultism is the order of the day. Criminals are having a field day in Aba. No single day passes by without an incident of public armed robbery especially at Iheorji, Umunkama, Owerri-Aba, Ohanku, Ibadan street areas. Abia got it wrong again! The abandoned iron rods for gutter construction in Ibere street has claimed 3 lives so far. One person was impaled through the neck by the rods. My dad fell & broke his leg in it too. He could have been the fourth. He is still bedridden since the first week of December 2016. I had to relocate my parents.

Most of the policemen there are no different from touts. Moving about with machetes, trench clubs, iron pipes and all sorts of dangerous weapons harassing innocent citizens/motorists for bribes. The military have been compromised. They are now tools of oppression. Bribe them and they will beat down your enemy. Those fools camped in Ndoki Road Primary School (Ngwa Road, Aba) are worse. They have lost sight of their initial mission. Harassing girls selling wares. Bigotry is their mission statement. A little misunderstanding with a Northerner and you will get reported to the northern military boys in Aba. The northern military boys will not even ask what transpired. They will beat you and ask questions later. The people are stomaching it for now but if not checked, an uprisal is inevitable.

angry angry angry angry
There is no apt way to explain the situation than your write up.
I give Aba just a year, street cult killings will start. It's brewing. No body is taking note. Young kids of 13- 15 years smoking hemp.

Abia missed it again.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Who will help non actors that needs kidney transplant? Nigeria, a failed state.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by paulchineduN(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2017

After my visit to Aba, Abia state during the yuletide, I can sadly say that we've made another terrible mistake in leadership! There is very little sign of good leadership in the state. Aba is an eyesore! Very dirty... Bad roads... severe hardship... God help us! The propaganda flagged-off roads have been abandoned after buildings have been demolished in Ibadan st, Ibere st, Agharandu st, etc. Ngwa road (New Market), Ohanku road and Obohia is a no go area. Street cultism is the order of the day. Teens moving in packs of 20-30 waylaying, robbing, raping and killing people. Their lingua is "whither you"... Criminals are having a field day in Aba. No single day passes by without an incident of public armed robbery especially at Iheorji, Umunkama, Owerri-Aba, Ohanku, Ibadan street areas. Abia got it wrong again! The abandoned iron rods for gutter construction in Ibere street has claimed 3 lives so far. One person was impaled through the neck by the rods. My dad fell & broke his leg in it too. He could have been the fourth. He is still bedridden since the first week of December 2016. I had to relocate my parents.

Ikpeazu fix Abia. I know you have the capacity to do it. Don't leave Abia to rot. I beg you in the name of whatever/whoever you hold sacred. Edakun! Biko o... Inula?

Guy, u be grassroot oo
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by hush15: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
TunezMediaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onLXxfo96o4

The governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has successfully raised the sum of 14 million naira for the treatment of ailing Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche who needs to carry out a kidney transplant.

The Governor donated the sum of N 3million personally, while the state raised 10 million naira for the actor while his Wife, the first Lady of Abia State also gave N 1million to the family who have almost realized all the money for the transplant that will be taking place abroad.

Below is the official press statement from the Save Prince Uche Team who showered thanks on the Governor and everyone that has contributed for the actor's treatment....

WE THE CAMPAIGN TEAM ( #SAVEPRINCEJAMESUCHETEAM ) JUST WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK HIS EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE,DR OKEZIE IKPEAZU FOR HIS SUPPORT TO PRINCE JAMES UCHE...WE HAD A CRUCIAL MEETING WITH HIS EXCELLENCY ON SUNDAY 8TH OF JANUARY BTWN THE HOURS OF 11PM-2AM AT THE GOVERMENT HOUSE,UMUAHIA-ABIA STATE AND A SUM OF #3MILLION(THREE MILLION) PHYSICAL CASH WAS DROPPED ON MONDAY 9TH JANUARY AT 1:29PM AS HIS PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION TO CONTINUE PRINCE JAMES'S TREATMENT VIA THE CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY OF ABIA STATE--MR ENYINNAYA APPOLLOS...HIS EXCELLENCY ALSO APPROVED THE SUM OF #10MILLION(TEN MILLION) AS ABIA STATE GOVT DONATION AFTER ADVISING US ALL (ESPECIALLY ENTERTAINERS) TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND REMEMBER TO PRAY ALWAYS...SPECIAL THANKS TO (1).GOVERNOR OKEZIE IKPEAZU,,(2)THE FIRST LADY OF ABIA STATE DEACONESS NKECHI IKPEAZU WHO DEPOSITED #1MILLION(ONE MILLION) YESTERDAY(TUESDAY JANUARY 10TH) AS HER PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION,,(3)THE CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY-MR ENYINNAYA APPOLLOS WHO WELCOMED US AND GAVE ALL THE NEEDED SUPPORT/ENCOURAGEMENT,,(4)THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ABIA STATE,,(5)PRESS/MEDIA HOUSES,,(6)PASTORS,,(7)NOLLYWOOD AND YOU ALL WHO HAVE DONATED AND PRAYED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL,,GOD BLESS ABIA STATE...GOD BLESS NIGERIA...AMEN....THE NEEDED AMOUNT IS ALMOST COMPLETE AS WE HAVE PAID SOME TO THE HOSPITAL AND NOW STARTED PLANS TO GET HIM A HOME(HE'S BEEN LIVING IN THE HOSPITAL) AND FLY HIM ABROAD WT HIS SON,BEST FRIEND AND KIDNEY DONOR...WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT VIA PRINCE JAMES UCHE-ZENITHBANK-ACCT-1001063788 ...OR..http://mk2.gofund.me/saveprincejamesucheteam?rcid=15d8 ....INFO CALL-TORINO EMEKA OJUKWU-08023200557...EJIRO OKURAME--08030519374. #chiefejirookurame ,NOTE--THE MONEY APPROVED BY THE GOVERNOR IS BEING PROCESSED. @Ritaedochie @emekaojukwu @chiefejirokurame @chioma_okoye @Abiastate

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/abia-state-governor-dr-ikpeazu-donates.html

While I will always appreciate kind gestures but what is it with Nigerian Actors and Actress or Artist with Kidney ish...

Almost all artist that fell ill had to do a kidney transplant of some sort...

Well, just my observation but it's too coincidental...
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:

After my visit to Aba, Abia state during the yuletide, I can sadly say that we've made another terrible mistake in leadership! There is very little sign of good leadership in the state. Aba is an eyesore! Very dirty... Bad roads... severe hardship... God help us! The propaganda flagged-off roads have been abandoned after buildings have been demolished in Ibadan st, Ibere st, Agharandu st, etc. Ngwa road (New Market), Ohanku road and Obohia is a no go area. Street cultism is the order of the day. Teens moving in packs of 20-30 waylaying, robbing, raping and killing people. Their lingua is "whither you"... Criminals are having a field day in Aba. No single day passes by without an incident of public armed robbery especially at Iheorji, Umunkama, Owerri-Aba, Ohanku, Ibadan street areas. Abia got it wrong again! The abandoned iron rods for gutter construction in Ibere street has claimed 3 lives so far. One person was impaled through the neck by the rods. My dad fell & broke his leg in it too. He could have been the fourth. He is still bedridden since the first week of December 2016. I had to relocate my parents.

Ikpeazu fix Abia. I know you have the capacity to do it. Don't leave Abia to rot. I beg you in the name of whatever/whoever you hold sacred. Edakun! Biko o... Inula?

angry angry angry angry
iStand with you buddy .
I've not stayed up to a year in the state as a student that I am but tbh I'm fed up with the life here already .
The dirt here alone will drive anyone who wants to bring something positive to the state away .

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by yinkslinks(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please who is that thick woman? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Is that not Torino the badt guy back then? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Baba4dgals: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks to Abia state pple for dis donation
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by coolebux(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
That's our parole down here in the East
We care a lot
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Baroba(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thankfully the man will get the needed transplant, but this is not sustainable, its about time our so called leaders start fixing our health care services.. Imagine if we had a good hospital where this can be carried out, surely the man will not be going to India.. Hope of goes well for him..
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Bartels01: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:

angry angry angry angry
I agree totally with you on this especially on the payment of owed workers salary.
Some workers are dieing of hunger in the state. A teacher recently died of hunger after several failed attempts to borrow money from co-staff which were also being owed at the moment.
It pains me a lot that these people (our so-called leders) can be this heartless...

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Bartels01: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nollywood should start testing for food poison in the food they serve their crew on set. The coincidence of the cases of organ failure amongst the actors is getting too much. SMH
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by TheEminentLaity: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Health Insurance. National Health insurance. How many people can single individuals help? Priorities. embarassed
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by osusuallstars: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Am speechless. Though a kind gesture but all life are equal. Some workers are owed up to 6months. At the rate of 18000 minimum wage, that 14m can touch the life of 777 low level civil servants. Recalled that some committed suicide for not being able to provide. If all the 14k are from personal purse, to God be the glory.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by UncleJudax(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
friday503:
...wanna make some more
cash?
Pay 5k to get 10k in 72hours...
No referrals needed, no delays in payment, no admin fee.
Join us now at win-win investment.. . https:///B9AoThWVeGcE92YHNIKuD6
hahahaha. no be small thing o,,,more like come-lose investimenti.... grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by UncleJudax(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:

angry angry angry angry
Abia always gets it wrong. all the modafockers that were shouting how others didnt want a person from Aba to rule, that only an Aba man can fix Aba...dem don quietly join street gangs. grin

See the usellless Orji Uzo Kalu that started this whole mess is still running around, moving from one political party to another. Abia is a lost-cause. cry
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by kuboy: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
friday503:
...wanna make some more
cash?
Pay 5k to get 10k in 72hours...
No referrals needed, no delays in payment, no admin fee.
Join us now at win-win investment.. . https:///B9AoThWVeGcE92YHNIKuD6
hahaha MMM part 2
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by holysainbj(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
donigspain:

angry angry angry angry
Sir, I can't help but agree with all u just wrote,I was also in Aba during the yuletide season, my uncle stays at Orlu street
with the amount of business that happens in Aba alone, I wonder why its being left to rot and decay .
As I came back , the first warnings the sales boys gave me was never to stay out till 6:30pm and I asked why and they told me about little boys forming cultism in every nook, I wish I have the strength and perseverance to go on but I can't , its a waste .
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by DBISHOP1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
A Governor is donating #14 million, while Academic and Non academic staff of Abia State polytechnic are being owed over 7months salary. Students are seated at home because lecturers are on strike.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by oruma19: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
So e Neva reach make all this movie people get a common purse that they will compulsorily put small small monies monthly for incidents like dis? Let dem kip buying all d G wagons in d world and their colleagues are dying of small small ailments. Foolish pple.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by Freestainworld(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
nice one, able governor we solidly behind you.
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by ezewealth(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
I don't mean to be rude, that money should be use in developing Abia State, on less this act of gesture is from his personal pocket which doubt so much
Re: Ikpeazu Donates N14Million To Prince James Uche [PICS+VIDEO] by sniperr007(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
felixiho:
With state funds undecided

Ask abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.