₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,863,244 members, 3,736,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 August 2017 at 02:35 PM

I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) (6270 Views)

52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / I Kissed My Best Friend, Is It Normal? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 4:29pm On Jan 11
Please, is any problem or kind of disease with someone that has sported Tongue? I have never kissed my girl because of that. I am planning not to continue with her because she always brings her mouth towards mine for kiss. Please Help.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by TrapQueen77(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11
shocked

Why not ask ur dentist ooo... Take her to the clinic and let them check it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by DTOBS(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11
The issue is...

If you ask me...

Na who I go ask?
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11
The lips sef be like person weh get herpes

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by DeLioncourt: 4:39pm On Jan 11
OP google the thing na.
or go to health section and ask..
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by chumaZ: 5:18pm On Jan 11
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Why not ask ur dentist ooo... Take her to the clinic and let them check it.

u are always on every thread u this girl..... No make me remember u ooooo sad angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11
Ok
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ezteem(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11
Op, tongue get spots you dey run ..... but Bobbi get spots arount the ni.pple do you run from Bobbi ?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by CorGier: 6:20pm On Jan 11
it's no biggie, she prolly burnt her tongue growing up.
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 6:44pm On Jan 11
The pics is not hers is an e.g
ULSHERLAN:
The lips sef be like person weh get herpes
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 6:50pm On Jan 11
So, no body has an Idea?
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by DrayZee: 7:08pm On Jan 11
Bekeey:
So, no body has an Idea?
Tell her to brush properly lipsrsealed Which one is sported tongue again undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by manuel80(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11
Google or go to the health section
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 11
ezteem:
Op, tongue get spots you dey run ..... but Bobbi get spots arount the ni.pple do you run from Bobbi ?
loooolz grin
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11
CorGier:
it's no biggie, she prolly burnt her tongue growing up.
another joke of the year grin
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Trizyd(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11
It's called geographic tongue... Google it
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11
HIV\AIDs symptoms grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by newdawn2017(f): 8:05pm On Jan 11
That milkish part in d middle of d tongue causes her mouth 2 stink bandly, I see y u don't kiss her; it's simply becoz of her bad breath due 2 her poor oral hygiene undecided
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by dreamworld: 8:24pm On Jan 11
Use pillow cover her face, just dey do ur thing, na so
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Raydos(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11
Have you tried giving her hypo to drink? undecided

crazy people forming unreal stories all in the name of FP undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by brandydaniells(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11
some are just there naturally ...as long as she doesn't have mouth odor ...kiss her bro
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by brandydaniells(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11
some are just there naturally ...as long as she doesn't have mouth odor ...kiss her bro ..ya

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by judefcc: 9:18pm On Jan 11
no be only u that thing dey do me too
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by CorGier: 9:36pm On Jan 11
Lucaz:
another joke of the year grin

nah mehn, I'm quite serious.

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Cholls(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11
my brother give sperm and Listerine to drink.
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by MOSTEC(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11
U are doomed
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by preciousuweh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11
Now that's one weird looking tongue

My advice: flee from all appearance of such tongue.
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by vivianbelema(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11
undecided
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Xmen149(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11
Lol, no gat no chill

ask her bro,if not. certified tell her you wana take her for check up.if no then leave her..your life first
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 12:43am On Jan 12
Sometimes you discuss issues one on one with the concerned person.....
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:16am On Jan 12
Spots!!! ure probably dating a retired Leopard grin

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate / Can You Work In The Same Company With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.