Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (68153 Views)

Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is worse than miss Cucumber; imagine a pretty girl like that with a gonorrhea-infested pusy. Davido should have "fumigated" the zone before entering. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
What an interesting thread. People viewing this thread no be here oo. ;DWhat an interesting thread. People viewing this thread no be here oo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Akiika: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
What's grandma's own with pikin issues?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by CXLVII: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Music Industry semen grin grin grin

Kemii mouth too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Mufasa27(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
I cant believe i read everything grin
You go like gossipgrin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by curvilicious: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
The gonorrhea part got me cry cry cry
I just dey piry d geh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by CXLVII: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
PH1stBorn:
Hmmmm this madam Kemi na real bad ass! Omoba! See finishing yabis shocked

Guy! You read the "Tainted with Music Industry Semen" part?

Police suppose arrest Kemi for that statement

Haba! It's too deadly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by curvilicious: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
CXLVII:

Guy! You read the "Tainted with Music Industry Semen" part?

Police suppose arrest Kemi for that statement

Haba! It's too deadly

I don't fall break my fone ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lemme go find am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Gonorrhoea ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked ajebuter vickyrotex funjosh aninat508 rokiatu and osusumustflow come see chomtin

When you dey plan to dey alright?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
That is how they will be sharing different disease among themselves including HIV. I dey even suspect this artists, few of them fit get HIV but they dey keep am secret come dey bang ladies.

Na so 2shots wa treating Beverley like dog when they dated 2012, always beating her. Smh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by cybriz82(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
no b d same vanita for ay show wey dey do mouth like say crocodile bite her tongue...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by KingGeorgey(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
JESU KRISTI!!!.. This is the kind of woman u should not quarrel with in ur compound... Look at that last statement..... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by shamecurls(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kemi is an assassin

She murdered the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Debra911(f): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Jesu!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by smark61: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

I know right grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Zunchi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
All dis old women dragging demselves on social media.. Awon shameless. Person mother at 52 and d oda fool clapping back each other. Why person go marry dis kyn people biko

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by DozieInc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chanchit:
mistake No1. Never reply Madam Kemi or else you would have to explain your self to your family and non family cos now she has created doubt in our minds cos we never can say she might be right.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Saint83(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Any person wey finish those rubbish above no get work...go and register in N-Power
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=ameezy post=52728351][/quote] Abeg give me one make I take enjoy myself, this old lady's mouth diarrhea has returned again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by gUdbOiii(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do you prefer Boarding Bus from Garage to Soole when Travelling?
Kindly help me fill this questionnaire.
Thanks

http://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-do-you-prefer-boarding-bus-from-garage-to-soole-yoruba-term-for-roadside-bus-when-travelling/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
There might be an atom of truth in what Kemi has dished out to this girl.
“Music industry semen”
The only person wey fit deliver dis kind fatality for mortal kombat na Goro.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by dacovajnr: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
uzuede4:
The fire is burning ni ;DThe fire is burning ni
I guess you're feeling it too wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by muller102(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
So davido carry gono before?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by agrovick(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
I will kill to see the expression on these people faces when they sit down to compose these vitriol they serve us on social media
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by complexstuffs(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
sonofLuci:
Rip venita#

Madam kemi just asassinated venita. grin

Kemi is something else
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by obitobe: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Don't pick a fight with a lunatic, they will only bring you down to there level and win you. That is what Madam kemi has done to Venita and i am sure she will regret it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by afroxyz: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Even Jesus no fit raise Venice from the dead. This Kemi get bad mouth. Kai! Tainted with music industry semen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Echelle(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
eke
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by obontami: 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
This dirty-looking unkept lunatic called kemi won't shut that her smelly maggot-dropping mouth shut.

Useless woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
sonofLuci:
Rip venita#
Madam kemi just asassinated venita. grin
Na lie
Kemi own pain pass

haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.