Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (68026 Views)

Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by sipsip(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Mod please take this to the appropriate section. Crime section! Abi na until she kill Venereal, sorry Venita, before una go do the needful?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by hismerhill(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2017
sipsip:
Mod please take this to the appropriate section. Crime section! Abi na until she kill Venereal, sorry Venita, before una go do the needful?

Dis one strong oo
Eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by charliepenkerz: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Aunti kemi no get chills o.... See finishing..... FATALITY
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by DavidOluyale(m): 2:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Unbeliever life sef. iyama. Thank God for salvation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2017
complexstuffs:

This one pass assassination oo.

More like madam kemi ran over venita with a trailer.

Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by raphy(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2017
undecided girls fight are always the sweetest to watch.I don by land first grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2017
She even wrote "#VeneralDiseaseVeneta".

Dead.

This old woman should be in aro in Ogun state. She needs medication.

Jesu Christi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by akinszz: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Kai! See the killer part: Tainted with music industry semen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by chibuike107: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Davido so u get golo u know even tell us abi...OBO OMo baba golo..chizi!baddiest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by apholaryn: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
LecciGucci:
Most Yoruba women mouth run pass tap
God gave us brain fr a reason, why is yours just for decoration??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by chibuike107: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Davido u knw even tell us say u catch golo from this olosho! OBO OMO BABA golo.chizi !baddest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by ameezy(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
Abeg give me one make I take enjoy myself, this old lady's mouth diarrhea has returned again
Oya take tea grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by sipsip(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2017
hismerhill:

Dis one strong oo
Eleyi gidi gan oooo

Lol. Me I'm just waiting for the updates. Since they want to be petty, we'll help them. And woe besides two of them if they end this sweet revelations so soon! They owe us such entertainment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2017
ameezy:

Oya take tea grin
thank you o jare cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Note to self: Never get into fight with Kemi. Jesus i can't believe this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by WorldRichest: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Chai!! There is Godu ooo. Why this cheap Venita Akpofure Tarka go pass her boundary nah? If I see aunty Kemi today, I will prostrate and greet her because I do not want her to say that I embezzled noise makers fine in primary one or I misappropriated the money we contributed to buy rubber ball in primary three. If you see people like aunty Kemi, just waka pass.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by ameezy(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2017
2dugged:
thank you o jare cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by CHARLOE(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2017
cybriz82:
no b d same vanita for ay show wey dey do mouth like say crocodile bite her tongue...
Ya, now i remember, Ay crib! Babe sweet sha, na booby she no getget. Ay sef go down chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Etzakoos(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2017
gringringringrin Kemi Is Back To Fire Dem All #pepper_dem_gang
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Boss13: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Chanchit:
mistake No1. Never reply Madam Kemi or else you would have to explain your self to your family and non family cos now she has created doubt in our minds cos we never can say she might be right.

Wow this comment just makes you read it twice. Don't argue with a mad man because no one would be able to differentiate between who is insane and who is not.

Kemi has released sensitive details that creates doubt and the moment this lady crosses your path, you begin to wonder which is true or false.

Truly a career sucide
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by damfun: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
When will Kemi be tammed?.... Prettymike shuld put d leash on her mouth.. Not d neck... We gave her d popularity she doesnt deserve... She needs to be kept away far from Humans... Clueless@52
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Josmila(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
I cant believe i read everything grin

Core attributes of a ' grade A' aproko grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by buffalowings: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
I cant believe i read everything grin

Pls summarize
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by neighbourhud: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chanchit:
mistake No1. Never reply Madam Kemi or else you would have to explain your self to your family and non family cos now she has created doubt in our minds cos we never can say she might be right.
You are right. Funny enough, she comes back to apologise if you ignore her rants.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by chrisblack1234: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
This woman get mouth ooooo, God vixen is finished.. Go and apologize.Davido god go for medical check up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by lurdkriss: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oh so dis fine babe get gono
D babe fine sotey some guys no go mind to carry d disease grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by CaroLyner(f): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
buffalowings:

Pls summarize
summary--read it too :
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by CaroLyner(f): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Josmila:

Core attributes of a ' grade A' aproko grin
cat fights can be preeety funny grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by naturefellow(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
adebayo201:
Many are mad but few are roaming!
Chai! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by naturefellow(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please, what are madam's twitter and instagram handles? I constantly need juicy gists like this to make my day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by souloho19(m): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2017
sonofLuci [color=#000000:
[/color]post=52724743]Rip venita#

Madam kemi just asassinated venita. grin

The murder was premeditated but she'd get self defence...acquitted!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don’t know whether to believe Kemi but if her husband kept her locked up like a bitch in constant heat then there is smoke to Kemi’s fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.