Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (49600 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
k
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by jossy0987: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please the guy needs to be dealt with by the Government.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Simpletosexy: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
the guy is just too daft and comic.
nonsense
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by bigheart2013(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
But it amazes me how some naija ladies could just do anything just to get money rather than use their brains
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by dee02(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Great news.... I am pleased about the arrest and i am also pleased the idi..ot has agreed to stop the act with immediate effect.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by 9jayes: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
Fantastic
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
nice. best news so far. even the girls should be arrested. mumu

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by dacovajnr: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
What's all these? I blv the ladies are matured enough to decide on what to do with their lives? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Harwoyeez(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Better....... But some ladies are to cheap sha, I blame those silly gals who allows such a dehumanized act on them....spits thick sputum on them
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Horlawoomey(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Long overdue.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by BaEnki(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Maybe the ladies are truly dogs, so they deserve dogs' treatment.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Jemc(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't have a problem with the "Ugly Mike" guy, my problem is with the girls. Because of money or IPhone that's why they have reduced themselves to dogs. #womenofnodignity
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by malachytochukwu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
That wasn't good enough.

They should have made him face some hell before

leaving the police station. He is an Idiot
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Came: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
God bless Ambode....I can't believe this guy did this, what message does he want to send out with what he did. Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!na wa for some women ooooo!!!
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by chronique(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one by the government.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by anyicash(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Now the Lagos Government should take the responsibility of paying the girls the money, Pretty Mike pays them.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by djeezy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time with?
I Disagree with you. So if they consent to be killed too, it's not a crime? What he did is against the state, and that's why he was arrested.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
PrettyMike cooperated with them, gave them useful statement and was released after signing an undertaking to desist from putting any woman or man on a leash to dehumanize them..
He has since been released embarassed
Btw, did he force those girls to be on dog chain? No! Are'nt they adults? They are!
So what is the noise all about? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by hamedollar(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Afam4eva post=52743357]No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time Y
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by hamedollar(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time with?
You are not serious! I was thinking you have sense, you just put me wrong

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by king1234: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
What rule of law has he broken?

His case is not one to defend but in a free society what rule of law or section of the law did he break

Did he force the girls to do it.

They were probably paid for thier service

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by wokemzine: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
I dont know, but i guez both him & d girlzz are happy.
But i hate any form of slavery.
Meanwhile
See when dem catch am grin

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by johnbuck81(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't see this as a crime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by iamhorlufemi: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pritypussi:
These people act irrationally when they make small change

Please you need to stop this. It isn't proper.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Rex123(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
What are you guys applauding? Were the girls forced? There wasn't coercing! It was a mutual consenting relationship! The government should stay out of people private business! Nigerians and self righteousness, many of them are worse behind the closet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by paskyboy: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
comradespade:
I wish him all the best in kirikiri or alagbon

Read thru before you comment, to avoid you looking the way, you look with your comment
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by mane4(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Those ladies needs help most.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Culin(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
I hate that this guy is getting the attention he so desperately wants.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by GraceBestowed(f): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
First of all, no I don't agree with what he does. It is disgusting and degrading.

The fact that this is morally wrong doesn't make it a criminal offence. Welcome to Nigeria where people in power and the government can do whatever they want.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by king1234: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
What Ambode did is worse than what pretty mike has done.

U mean the governor can pick up anyone at his directive even if the person has broken no laws

We should actually be more enraged about that

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by BraniacX(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Now what? undecided

What's all this much ado about nothing? I don't see nothing illegal, just a lot of noisy busybodies shouting impropriety and lots of balderdash! Okay go and employ the two jobless girls nau undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by greggng: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
I never knew. Ambode has got listening ears. Npower graduates have been sending him countless messages and even went as far as protesting yet he never bothered to listen. What is more dehumanising than refusing to sign mou that authorises verification of youth the federal govt is helping him to pay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] / Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.