Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (49643 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
jollymizzle:
you missed the point. You can't just do things because there are no existing laws preventing you from doing whatever it is. Even when the whites were here they respected our customs and traditions. For instance there isn't a law that you can't dress and act like a mad man, if you do just because there isn't a law, you can only blame yourself for the outcome of such actions. He has signed that he will never do such again. If you want to protest on his behalf you are free to do so, but I'm sure he will never try such madness again. I assume you are a nigerian. You should know there are places you may visit and they may tell you some forbidden acts. You can't tell me you will flout those rules just because there are no laws against such. I hope you now understand
Just go through what you wrote and tell me if it makes any sense. There's a reason why there are laws and only laws are to be obeyed, every other thing is subject to personal moral interpretation. You talk as if we're a moral nation as it is. This is the same country where men and women both married and unmarried sleep around. This is the same country where men batter their wives to prove their masculinity yet a lot of these cases are not looked into. But an agreement between two consenting adults is the reason why a sitting governor will order someone to be arrested even when the supposed victims are adults and have not reported to the police that their rights are being infringed. You don't just go about pulling non existent laws from your exterior just because you don't like an act. Let's argue objectively and quit being emotional on issues.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by JayJustus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
and the girls sef no fine...

look at their hopeless uku...sorry it is not worthy of being called an uku...it is flat screen

I have TV at home...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by deebrain(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
I guess the ladies will wait for the guy that's above the law, with more money, to tie their necks too.

Most ladies are just shameless.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by raphy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thats what my last post about the guy said.I know they will arrest him.and thank God it has come to pass. grin
Wht kinda Igbo sense is that .am ain't a tribalist but this is just inhuman.I hope the weed have wash away and he has come to his right senses. angry
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
9icest:
You can go and be treating them in you region like cows self. Not over here. They serve nice beans with lots of stones over there. Enjoy
his region and you claim to b one Nigerian?
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by tunesoft(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is abuse of power.....why should he be arrested? He broke no law....he should have been warned or advised....now let's get things straight , if this case went to court, I know and bet pretty Mike will win, however he shall know no peace again in lagos as his various business will be attacked by the government with many law issues....guess pretty Mike just decided to watch his head....what's the point of starting a fight you can die in.....
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by HtwoOw: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Make dem arrest the girls join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
jollymizzle:
thanks jare.the type of insanity in our community these days is just troubling. But we will continue doing our best for the coming generation. Some want them to inherit a completely unlivable environment
Blame the media for the importation and glorification of these satanic values our people are inculcating. People like Bobrisky, Bisi Alimi the gay and co are being celebrated and given a voice to preach their perversion to young people.

I never thought the day will come when people will say things like 'it's their life' when presented with bold displays of abominations. Our children, sadly are inheriting this society and I fear that they will grow up with a skewed world view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Codes151(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coward
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by freddjay(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Oboi.... this guy fall hand ohhh why See slippers. Haaaaaaaa Plus all the bragging
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Uzomaemmanuel(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Pretty Mike or ugly Mike! I blame the idiot who allowed herself to be dehumanised.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Adesiji77: 2:26am On Jan 13, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
They should arrest the lady dogs too.

cheesy grin
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by davidif: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
30-year-old club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as ‘Pretty Mike’, has been arrested for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks.

Pretty Mike was arrested on Wednesday by the police on the orders of the Lagos state government after his photos with girls on dog chains went viral..

Police say PrettyMike cooperated with them, gave them useful statement and was released after signing an undertaking to desist from putting any woman or man on a leash to dehumanize them..

His undertaking read:

'I, Mike Eze Nwalie, do hereby undertake to stop whatever act of putting girls on a leash or any other degrading treatment to ladies and guys..
I am aware that such act offends the State of Lagos and if I repeat it again, there will be a legal act towards me..
I undertake to issue a letter of apology to the public effective tomorrow on all my social media platforms'.

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State. .

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise. “The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/ambode-arrests-pretty-mike-girls-dog-chains.html

First picture shows Pretty Mike at the police station.

lalasticlala

What kind of country is this sef? When did it become the governor's job to order arrests?!?!?!?! Na wa o.
Did the man even break the law in the first place and if he did is it the job of of the executive branch of the govt to order someone's arrests?
This is not how separation of powers is supposed to work. This confluence of duties is one of the reasons why the Nigerian democracy is a farce.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by davidif: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2017
huntax:
Finally, the government intervenes on an obscene matter. I was of the understanding that rich people get away with a lot of things in this country.
Well done, your excellency, Governor Ambode. Lock him up and put a dog chain around his neck, tied to his cell sink.

When did it become the governor's job to order arrests?!?!?!?! Na wa o.
Did the man even break the law in the first place (abhorrent behavior is not always a crime)and if he did is it the job of of the executive branch of the govt to order someone's arrests?
This is not how separation of powers is supposed to work. This confluence of duties is one of the reasons why the Nigerian democracy is a farce.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by davidif: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Adonis7:

Wayyy to go!!

Nice one from the government...

I even wonder how the celebrants allow such display in their event

#Adonis7HasSpoken

When did it become the governor's job to order arrests?!?!?!?!
Did the man even break the law in the first place (abhorrent behavior is not always a crime)and if he did is it the job of of the executive branch of the govt to order someone's arrests?
This is not how separation of powers is supposed to work. Each branch of the govt has its job and arresting or ordering someone's arrest is not the job of the Lagos state govt. This confluence of duties is one of the reasons why the Nigerian democracy is a farce.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by haneetram: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2017
See naija babe they speak Chinese for this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8bEKuk-bE
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Adonis7: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
davidif:

When did it become the governor's job to order arrests?!?!?!?!
This is not how separation of powers is supposed to work. Each branch of the govt has its job and arresting or ordering someone's arrest is not the job of the Lagos state govt. This confluence of duties is one of the reasons why the Nigerian democracy is a farce.

Nigga calm down

Before you start ranting.. Take a look at post again

What you don't seem to understand is He was never arrested by "Ambode" but by the Lagos state government , but of course we all know whatever happens in the state, the governor is almost always responsible being the overall admistrative head. Same way people blame Buhari for Nigeria's current hardship wheareas it was an accumulated issue which we'll all have to face sooner or later.

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State. .

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise. “The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

Take a look at the bolded.. That's the judiciary mahn

Now if the State commisioner says they have a case against him, trust me they do!

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Cyriloha(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
sweerychick:
Good riddance to silly behavior undecided. I hope those girls were arrested too for promoting indecency and degradation amongst us ladies. God forbid cry
Since it's (as long as E-money dey payyyyy) de pay de pay

Wetn ladies no de do for money?
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Cyriloha(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Thank God. Stupid flat headed gay

Is he a gay ??
If yes his showing his hatred for ladies but anyway in this sweetness of pussy that a man is looking for yach (ike nsi) to drill tufiakwa
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Cyriloha(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
iamhorlufemi:
fantastic

I'll rather make two dark hourglass shaped identical beautiful twins follow me everywhere I go. Instead of chaining them like dogs.

Now that's swag.

Mr lover lover
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cyriloha:

Is he a gay ??
If yes his showing his hatred for ladies but anyway in this sweetness of pussy that a man is looking for yach (ike nsi) to drill tufiakwa
well, I heard he's bobrisky' supposed 'bae'
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by davidif: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adonis7:

Nigga calm down

Before you start ranting.. Take a look at post again

What you don't seem to understand is He was never arrested by "Ambode" but by the Lagos state government , but of course we all know whatever happens in the state, the governor is almost always responsible being the overall admistrative head. Same way people blame Buhari for Nigeria's current hardship wheareas it was an accumulated issue which we'll all have to face sooner or later.

Take a look at the bolded.. That's the judiciary mahn

Now if the State commisioner says they have a case against him, trust me they do!

#Adonis7HasSpoken

But was it a crime in the first place? That's what everyone seems to be missing this days. Abhorrent behaviour is not always a crime bruh.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Cyriloha(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
well, I heard he's bobrisky' supposed 'bae'

Jesu mu!!!!!!!!

Nawa ooooo
Ndi ikensi
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by PHILipu1(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

Come back and ask me that question when you can show me the place where the girls were having sex publicly with pretty mike or whoever else and if you don't know the difference between having sex and what happened don't quote me again undecided

Funny thing is, i know clubs in abj and lag where live sex acts are performed artistically and/or simulated, didn't hear about them being shut down!

Live sex perform indoor or outdoor?
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by BraniacX(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
PHILipu1:
Live sex perform indoor or outdoor?

And where did pretty mike and the girls perform sexual acts? undecided
I told you not to quote me if you don't know the difference angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.