Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (49647 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
fuckboys:
read the post well before you comment

don't have the time so get tha fvck outta here

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by queencalipso(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't understand, where they forced or hypnotized to allow them selves to be dehumanized to the extent of using a dog chain on them!

All because he's rich undecided what a shame, a disgrace to womanhood they are.

Why didn't they arrest the ladies too?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by darknetcom: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Ask them.....And them dey complain say oyinbo dey put chains for them neck,mouth and legs

they amuse me...

slapping each other contest..
twerking on graves...
gay is the new black...
young gals in chains....
calling women hoes day and night...
your 3years old daughter twerking on cam in dippers...

una wan import all this rubbish to nigeria too??

because this is what they do in america...

una want too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by fuckboys: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
comradespade:

don't have the time so get tha fvck outta here
so STOP commenting trash, read before you do next time angry
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by nextstep(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
matrixme:
I'm glad someone sane out there actually thought it wise to do something about this menance. I wonder how someone can be playing out his sexual perversion in the mainstream media and walk around town scot free. We allow cross dressers, people that accentuate their bo0bs and now another one walking around with chained girls to have free course in a conservative culture.

Why don't you donate your sister and your mother to him to walk around with, since you're so insensitive and have no respect for women in your own mental development?

You can't ask him to donate them, because it's a decision his sister and mother would need to make on their own, as adults, if they wanted to.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by 4Play(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
He's a dunce copying what others have done. For instance, see article about Candyman here:

He hosts lavish parties at a sprawling $3.7 million riverside property on the Gold Coast, where here lives with his wife Taesha - who he was pictured leading around on a leash - and his four children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086227/It-s-degrading-disgusting-Grandparents-wife-Australian-Hugh-Hefner-dubbed-Candyman-slam-picture-granddaughter-led-leash-fear-CHILDREN-growing-party-mansion.html

It's typical Naija idiotic copycat mentality though I am not sure what law he breaches. It's more dangerous to misuse law enforcement than to engage in degrading, if consenting, conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
eeeeeeeh!!!!
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
fuckboys:
so STOP commenting trash, ready before you do next time angry

just begging u with anything you worship, pls leave my mention angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by khalids: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Best news I have heard all day...........Just imagine the nonsense the guy was doing.......Its like people forget their humility once they make money.

See has the guy is looking humble in police station...Thank you Gov Ambode for the brain reset..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Turbocharged: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
adesammy1:
I hope you are truly sorry, because you have money you think you can turn ladies to puppies?... Well-done sir
Dod he force them?
It may even be the girls that came up with such "creative" ideas.

#All4money
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by enemyofprogress: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
We won't tolerate that nonsense in our land,let him go to his village where they placed value over money more than human dignity to continue that nonsense.

Ambode for this you have my vote in 2019.

Quote me negatively and die mysteriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by menthomatics(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Idiot
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by abbey621(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yet another example of ignorance. What if the girls are willing participants? Are they getting paid? A competent court cannot convict such a person as I am eager to know which part of the Nigerian Constitution he violated, too bad he's a coward not willing to stand up for what he believes!
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Adebowale89(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
arrest and discharged with which undertaking

let him try this in american and see himself rot in jail

oh lord why do u created me in the same continent with this kind of inhumane people. thought is only Hausa that don't value human being now see this one from east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Adebowale89(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
abbey621:
Yet another example of ignorance. What if the girls are willing participants? Are they getting paid? A competent court cannot convict such a person as I am eager to know which part of the Nigerian Constitution he violated, too bad he's a coward not willing to stand up for what he believes!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by skimmy005: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ma thunda from devil strike governor ambode, d police of lagos state, da are senseless, wat abt dat bastardd "Bobrisky" celebrity Gayy is moving freely without no arrest, mike didn't force dos prostitute to be chaind et was dia choice.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by ikemesit4477: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=52741852]30-year-old club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as ‘Pretty Mike’, has been arrested for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks.

Pretty Mike was arrested on Wednesday by the police on the orders of the Lagos state government after his photos with girls on dog chains went viral..

Police say PrettyMike cooperated with them, gave them useful statement and was released after signing an undertaking to desist from putting any woman or man on a leash to dehumanize them..

His undertaking read:

'I, Mike Eze Nwalie, do hereby undertake to stop whatever act of putting girls on a leash or any other degrading treatment to ladies and guys..
I am aware that such act offends the State of Lagos and if I repeat it again, there will be a legal act towards me..
I undertake to issue a letter of apology to the public effective tomorrow on all my social media platforms'.

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State. .

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise. “The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/ambode-arrests-pretty-mike-girls-dog-chains.html

First picture shows Pretty Mike at the police station.

lalasticlala[/quotelpretty Mike, look at his bow leg, he can't even stand erect! All these girls he is carrying about are they sex slave or what, women can do anything for money sha!
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Asin I tire oh! Their life, their business sad
Afam4eva:
No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time with?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time with?

He can always move to Imo state and perhaps you can encourage your adult sisters to seek employment from him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by jollymizzle(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
There are laws, customs, social responsibility and etc. And everybody is responsible for his or her actions. Does it look right to you for someone to lead another human being on a leash? Laws were not made for this kind of situation because no one imagined this kind of stupidity. A timeless saying goes 'when you are in rome, behave like the romans' it's common sense than every Normal human being should have, where I come from, we don't tolerate this brand of stupidity and if he feels he can't abide by the customs of the people he is free to relocate to wherever such is tolerated. Now that he has pointed out an obvious lack in the laws of the land, it's time for different state assemblies starting with the best of course Lagos to enact a law banning this type of imported madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
jollymizzle:

There are laws, customs, social responsibility and etc. And everybody is responsible for his or her actions. Does it look right to you for someone to lead another human being on a leash? Laws were not made for this kind of situation because no one imagined this kind of stupidity. A timeless saying goes 'when you are in rome, behave like the romans' it's common sense than every Normal human being should have, where I come from, we don't tolerate this brand of stupidity and if he feels he can't abide by the customs of the people he is free to relocate to wherever such is tolerated. Now that he has pointed out an obvious lack in the laws of the land, it's time for different state assemblies starting with the best of course Lagos to enact a law banning this type of imported madness.
Until they pass a law, it's not a crime. If i decide to put you on a leash and you have no qualms with it, it's n agreement between two adults (i'm assuming you're one).

1 Like

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
jollymizzle:

You have spoken well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by PHILipu1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
BraniacX:

If they're over 18, that will be their choice!! They can be strippers, pole dancers whatever that is legal and pay their bills if i can't provide for them. These fucking politrickcians forming social hacktivist on this matter do worse to younger girls in private undecided

And you! Are those ladies over 18?
Are you going to employ those two ladies now? undecided

Thank God you say those politicians do that in private.
Why can't he do that in private.

Will you be comfortable seeing your sister or brother having sex publicly with people even though they are above 18 and they are ok with it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Thecassanova: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
PHILipu1:

Will you be comfortable seeing your sister or brother having sex publicly with people even though they are above 18 and they are ok with it?
But Having sex in Public is against the Law remember. He's trying to say this is not against any law.

Kudus tho, but IMO all I see is misplaced priorities.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by BraniacX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
PHILipu1:

Come back and ask me that question when you can show me the place where the girls were having sex publicly with pretty mike or whoever else and if you don't know the difference between having sex and what happened don't quote me again undecided

Funny thing is, i know clubs in abj and lag where live sex acts are performed artistically and/or simulated, didn't hear about them being shut down!
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by DonCortino: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
comradespade:
I wish him all the best in kirikiri or alagbon

Why na? Is ur sister among those chained?
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by AkinPhysicist: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
GraceBestowed:
First of all, no I don't agree with what he does. It is disgusting and degrading.

The fact that this is morally wrong doesn't make it a criminal offence. Welcome to Nigeria where people in power and the government can do whatever they want.

Also having sex in public for all to see is morally wrong but should it be a criminal offense?
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by APCmyheart(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ambode for leave the guy now abo Igbo boy tie igbo girls like dog they are..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hope dem arrest the slaves too as well. Cos he no force them as I see am.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by AkinPhysicist: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy Iboes need to realize that to live in the SW you have to abide by our customs. The Lagos State lawmakers should as a matter of urgency pass laws that will one (i) make this leashing act illegal (ii) ban the use of Ezeindiigbo in Lagos. If you want to publicly leash your women as dogs then go back to the SE. And if you want to have two kings in the same vicinity then go back to the SE. cheesy
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by jollymizzle(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

Until they pass a law, it's not a crime. If i decide to put you on a leash and you have no qualms with it, it's n agreement between two adults (i'm assuming you're one).
you missed the point. You can't just do things because there are no existing laws preventing you from doing whatever it is. Even when the whites were here they respected our customs and traditions. For instance there isn't a law that you can't dress and act like a mad man, if you do just because there isn't a law, you can only blame yourself for the outcome of such actions. He has signed that he will never do such again. If you want to protest on his behalf you are free to do so, but I'm sure he will never try such madness again. I assume you are a nigerian. You should know there are places you may visit and they may tell you some forbidden acts. You can't tell me you will flout those rules just because there are no laws against such. I hope you now understand
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by jollymizzle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You have spoken well
thanks jare.the type of insanity in our community these days is just troubling. But we will continue doing our best for the coming generation. Some want them to inherit a completely unlivable environment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.