Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos (59564 Views)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by eposho: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
What is the meaning of this fokry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Pasblack(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
I give up on this dude, he was threatening heaven and earth at the world ibo congress in the USA. He even gave a date and said it was a do or die affair...that was 2years ago or there about. He's just a paper Tiger ....watch him here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BudeYahooCom: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
free2ryhme:
He shld stop deceiving himself

The jewish state does not recognise him, period!

Yes go and pray to Allah as usual to make Isreal hate Biafra and love your Afonja muslim skull. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by martinosi: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pasblack:
I give up on this dude, he was threatening heaven and earth at the world ibo congress in the USA. He even gave a date and said it was a do or die affair...that was 2years ago or there about. He's just a paper Tiger ....watch him here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Kanu is a "Non Starter"...he thinks that Ibo's in Nigeria and around the world are going to
stand for his non-sense...Nigeria does not need his Whahala..he should leave 9JA alone.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Pasblack(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
BrutalJab:
Nnamdi KANU, Bullhari's nightmare.

They have nothing against.

I salute your courage.

Still looking fresh and nice than most Afonjas self that roam the street upadan.
whose nightmare? the only reason I follow his story is to see how much fool he's making of himself.
when he was just arrested, biafrans were everywhere making mouths, saying heaven will fall if he's not released and it's over a year now and heaven hasn't not fallen....I beg make the dude go sit for one corner.....Buhari is even taking agberos in oshodi more serious than him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by keyanZuzer: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Some people are mentioning the great Awo. Awo spent 3 years in jail before being released. Let me mention some of his achievements and please compare it with your other leaders;He built the Liberty Stadium in Ibadan, the first of its kind in Africa; established the WNTV, the first television station in Africa; erected the first skyscraper in tropical Africa: the Cocoa House (still the tallest in Ibadan) and ran a widely respected civil service in the Western Region.He alsopioneered Nigeria's free primary education and free health care programmes and implemented the first minimum-wage policy by a Nigerian government at any level; he also established the first television service in Africa. IPod yoots are butt sore because he sponsored the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by jide219(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=BrutalJab post=52744437] Nnamdi KANU, Bullhari's nightmare.

They have nothing against.

I salute your courage.

Still looking fresh and nice than most Afonjas self that roam the street upadan.
[/quote u are a big F.uck up to your generation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by GGirll: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is so handsome even in prison custody, only God knows how fresher he will be in freedom....may God help you IJNA.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by jedyjedy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
I have always known him as a thug and public nuisance. I now know that there's more. He is also a complete slowpoke and arrogant slowpoke. what relationship has Israel got with Igbos. SMH. Igbos and their funny misconception of history tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by magoo10(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am happy to see that they are not in handcuffs today I think the Nigerian govt is beginning to learn and until they start doing things the right way they will never convict nnamdi KANU.
I am not speaking as a fanatic but as a rational mind who has taken time to study this present govt and can't but accept the fact that the present Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Sprumbaba: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
The iPod Jews

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by showeah: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Mccullum post=52746823]yanmurin deceiving themselves since precolonial period of Nigeria, if not a man in Nigeria prison displaying Israeli flag while Jewish govt doesn't know him & his struggle at all, the foolishness of the highest order because there's no historical record of their origin and forcefully relating themselves to Jews, tell them to go and consult amadioha to tell them their origin, mumu people.[/quote

Your Papa na him mumu pass Ewu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Knowledge9000:
Our great leader! That's his sister in the third pic! Afonja...now will be rolling on the ground, scratching their face and shouting awo! awo! awo...awolowoo oh!

See as yeye they smell. People without history will lash unto anyone available.
Jewish ko, jewel ni.
Awon olori kongba bi ori efon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by lielbree: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Sombody should tell the idiott that the state of Israel has got more problems to deal with,, and does not give a fuuuuck!
With a fundamental islamist as Nigerian president?
Hmm I don't think so!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
prince9851:
dis man is too fresh abeg
meanwhile d pple dat Keep mocking him about watery beans,
see wat dey look like

FYI, prison life is always good for common criminals and since he is too fresh, may he continue there indefinitely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by APCmyheart(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Make them relocate this mumu go Yola prison jor..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Sombody should tell the idiott that the state of Israel has got more problems to deal with,, and does not give a fuuuuck!
Aha, Lugardian slave spotted! This Baal prophet will fetch me high income in the butcher
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
People witbout genuine and authentic history always suffers identity problems.
Initially, he claimed to be british citizen and a female MP would gourd the UK to fight for their citizen. He was ignored.
He jumped into downing the igbo/biafra attire.
Now its the jewish costume.
This depicts a man in utter confusion.
By the way, where is Amadioha ? In a slumber
?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
eposho:
What is the meaning of this fokry.

Confusion and stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
stalingraddd:
wetin concern Biafra and Jewish attire, this guy is just an egotistical maniac
Lugardian slave why are you this hopeless?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by hamzeiy: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
really..i taught he was a xtain...he has suddenly denied jesus also?... comfused person
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aashik:
***CORRECTED by Biafran Pound***

I knew it. No Lugardian slave of today can pull this scheme. Surely the Baal prophets have penetrated every nuke and cranny of the world. Shio Liegerians!
Lugardian slave!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
GGirll:
Nnamdi Kanu is so handsome even in prison custody, only God knows how fresher he will be in freedom....may God help you IJNA.
God prepared him for this journey

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Am saying this for the last time, if you don't release this man, Your economy will shift from Recession to Depression and enter Frustration! God himself blocked Nigeria from working properly! Nigeria is a creation of British colonialism, not from God almighty! Release that man or suffer the consequences! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by idupaul: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
He looks well fed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by BiafranPound: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

See as yeye they smell. People without history will lash unto anyone available.
Jewish ko, jewel ni.
Awon olori kongba bi ori efon.
why can't Afonjas leave Biafran people alone??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
see Ur Life outside.... angry na ur PaPa go deY 4 Handcuffs...

Not only your papa but your mama put join together for behind counter at alagbon.

Omo pau to nsunwo na grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Adonis7: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
adonis89:
u stole my name as in my real name

Lol.. E dey happen grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not only your papa but your mama put join together for behind counter at alagbon.

Omo pau to nsunwo na grin
onye Ulo mkporo.... Isi gbawakwa gi ngahu.... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
onye Ulo mkporo.... Isi gbawakwa gi ngahu.... grin

On second thoughts let's add all the living makes in your extended families.

Puta cabron wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.