Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos (59566 Views)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by laudate: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Trendirabingi:
then an afonja would be truly beta than you...na ur type them they break head for junction bcus e shook im mouth for other pple anus..u have no sense..its not an insult, its fact..u are more sensible than the over 1million nairalanders that chose to mind their business here ryt..?.. grin grin grin. .. ure stewpid beyound measure...think about it....n if u feel insulted.,,examine urselve again.. u deserve it...u would quote me again...

Wow!! shocked You continue to describe yourself in such derogatory terms. You have just said that: "you are stewpid beyond measure, and it is your type whose head they break at the junction." This description fits you to a 'T'. Eeyah, your upbringing must have been so bad for you to refer to yourself in such pathetic, disgusting terms. You need help...seriously! Anyway, never mind. It was just a piece of advice. You can keep spewing your bile all over this thread, if it makes you feel better.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by zendy: 2:14am On Jan 14, 2017
keyanZuzer:
Some people are mentioning the great Awo. Awo spent 3 years in jail before being released. Let me mention some of his achievements and please compare it with your other leaders;He built the Liberty Stadium in Ibadan, the first of its kind in Africa; established the WNTV, the first television station in Africa; erected the first skyscraper in tropical Africa: the Cocoa House (still the tallest in Ibadan) and ran a widely respected civil service in the Western Region.He alsopioneered Nigeria's free primary education and free health care programmes and implemented the first minimum-wage policy by a Nigerian government at any level; he also established the first television service in Africa. IPod yoots are butt sore because he sponsored the civil war

As an Igbo man I still wonder, what is the point of of all Awolowos achievement if he still submitted himself and his fellow Yorubas to be slaves if the North?

If this man was so great, why didnt he preach and tell his people the essense of of self determination? His own greatness started and stopped with 'one Nigeria'? Or being second fiddle to Gowon who was young enough to be his son? How can anyone say Awolowo is a great man but he it was beyond him to lead to the Yoruba nation to self rule? I think Awolowo could never rise above Northern domination so his greatness is only limited to the Western Region.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Trendirabingi: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2017
laudate:

Wow!! shocked You continue to describe yourself in such derogatory terms. You have just said that: "you are stewpid beyond measure, and it is your type whose head they break at the junction." This description fits you to a 'T'. Eeyah, your upbringing must have been so bad for you to refer to yourself in such pathetic, disgusting terms. You need help...seriously! Anyway, never mind. It was just a piece of advice. You can keep spewing your bile all over this thread, if it makes you feel better.
....such a very pained human being...deceiving urself...those words pricked u to the bile...yet u have to type this entire journal, grin , even with a picture post, n still spew trash...u an epitome of unadultrated foolly.. grin grin grin. believe me...what a misguided child.. i shouldnt be replying u again...u are beginning to smell from here..tot i saw it all from the first slowpoke, but na u carry cup now on mumu demostration..go back to the trash u spewed, recite it as ur kindergaten poem and see if u made any meaning to urself...haba...eeww..just help urself and go and poo..maybe d adultrated fart in ur gastric has filled ur brain through osmosis..u would quote me again.....tufia...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Hokstrend: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by laudate: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trendirabingi:
..[s]..such a very pained human being...deceiving urself...those words pricked u to the bile...yet u have to type this entire journal, grin , even with a picture post, n still spew trash...u an epitome of unadultrated foolly.. grin grin grin. believe me...what a misguided child.. i shouldnt be replying u again...u are beginning to smell from here..tot i saw it all from the first slowpoke, but na u carry cup now on mumu demostration..go back to the trash u spewed, recite it as ur kindergaten poem and see if u made any meaning to urself...haba...eeww..just help urself and go and poo..maybe d adultrated fart in ur gastric has filled ur brain through osmosis..u would quote me again.....tufia..[/s].

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by Trendirabingi: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=52803097][/quote]but ur stewpid ass wouldnt stop qouting....lol...such a slowpoke,.. grin grin grin...after 2 days, u wake up, rub ur spittle infested face, pick ur nose and start qouting again...i can only imagine how dumb u are....u must be really hurt...tufia...quote me again....lolz..mtchew ..u will..maybe in four more time..mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos by laudate: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Trendirabingi:
[s]but ur stewpid ass wouldnt stop qouting....lol...such a slowpoke,.. grin grin grin...after 2 days, u wake up, rub ur spittle infested face, pick ur nose and start qouting again...i can only imagine how dumb u are....u must be really hurt...tufia...quote me again....lolz..mtchew ..u will..maybe in four more time..mumu[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.