Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (59800 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

The 720p-550Mb is okay, right?

Or the 1Gb??shocked

Depends on you. If I'm the one, if am watching on my phone I'll go for the 500mb, if I'm watching with my Laptop I'll go for the 1GB.

Both of them should have subtitle.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

I will try to download it.
Good luck smiley
You watch Game Shakers? grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Depends on you. If I'm the one, if am watching on my phone I'll go for the 500mb, if I'm watching with my Laptop I'll go for the 1GB.

Both of them should have subtitle.
Alright then.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Manutd19: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2017
I salute you guys o. Can't bring myself to watch any series not named Prison Break and 24. If both are coming back, good for me.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Manutd19:
I salute you guys o. Can't bring myself to watch any series not named Prison Break and 24. If both are coming back, good for me.

Yeah, we welcome you sir. Honestly, most of us have just been watching other Shows because we are left with no choice grin

There are still some great Shows out there though.

Whatamidoinghere Rilwayne001 ritababe ceejay80s Mightyraw Heltingking et al...

have you all seen "The 100" ? It's a great Series, infact it's the best I have seen. Y'all should check it out if you haven't while we wait for Prison Break.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Yeah, we welcome you sir. Honestly, most of us have just been watching other Shows because we are left with no choice grin

have you all seen "The 100" ? It's a great Series, infact it's the best I have seen. Y'all should check it out if you haven't while we wait for Prison Break.

they stop at season three, they can't even complete it.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Good luck smiley
You watch Game Shakers? grin
no
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

What's the genre? Fantasy, action, or sci-fi??
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What's the genre? Fantasy, action, or sci-fi??
Adventure, Sci-fi, Old Religion, Future, Supernatural, Action.
It has no particular genre, all mixed up.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Adventure, Sci-fi, Old Religion, Future, Supernatural, Action.

It has no particular genre, all mixed up.

Wow, that should be interesting. Gotta give it a try.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

they stop at season three, they can't even complete it.
It has been renewed for it forth season. grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Wow, that should be interesting. Gotta give it a try.
Yeah, give me your feedback when you watch the first few episodes.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Yeah, give me your feedback when you watch the first few episodes.

Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

It has been renewed for it forth season. grin
are you sure? to air when?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

are you sure? to air when?

Yes, all things equal the season 4 will premiere Feb. 1.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Yes, all things equal the season 4 will premiere Feb. 1.

waoh that's goodnews.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

waoh that's goodnews.
grin grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

grin grin grin

I watch 24 trailer oh, the new guy is not a badass joor, should I make this page prison break and 24 and add 24 trailer?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

no
OH my shocked
Try check Nickelodeon, grin
Or just search, and see for yourself.
Hudson grin- That's the guy who makes me laugh and watch Game Shakers
Double G Triple G Bobby Babe Kenzy
Mehn, you should just try and watch. grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
OH my shocked
Try check Nickelodeon, grin
Or just search, and see for yourself.
Hudson grin- That's the guy who makes me laugh and watch Game Shakers
Double G Triple G Bobby Babe Kenzy
Mehn, you should just try and watch. grin
is it not on 02tvseries?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

I watch 24 trailer oh, the new guy is not a badass joor, should I make this page prison break and 24 and add 24 trailer?

24 should respect themselves and not spoil Jack Bauer's reputation. Let chill first, you know they say "You can't judge a Book by it Cover and you can't judge a Movie by it Book" so don't let us judge the new 24 by it Trailer grin

Oya, I'm right behind you. Almost all PB's fan also loves 24. Yes add it wink
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
ritababe:

is it not on 02tvseries?
I don't think so
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
I don't think so
were can i download it?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

were can i download it?
So sorry dear, I've been trying to locate where one can download the episodes. But can't find one sad
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

So sorry dear, I've been trying to locate where one can download the episodes. But can't find one sad

Let me teach you a download tutorial whatamidoinghere ritababe Rilwayne001.

Type and search index of /movie or Tvshow title on google, then u will see a link that most likely to start with "dl" (parent directory). Follow the link to download.

Example: search on google

index of /prison break

index of /24

index of /suicide squad

Warning: The site only have High Definition videos, most especially in mkv format. grin You have to be loaded with enough MB, you know what I mean?

Thank me later chum grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
tobijoshua:

Type and search index of /movie or Tvshow title on google, then u will see a link that most likely to start with "dl" (parent directory). Follow the link to download.

index of /prison break

index of /24

index of /suicide squad

Warning: The site only have High Definition videos, most especially in mkv format. grin You have to be loaded with enough MB, you know what I mean?

Thank me later chum grin

will try this later
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
tobijoshua:

index of /prison break

index of /24

index of /suicide squad

Thank me later chum grin
Thanks for this info, it worked. smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2017
tobijoshua:

index of /prison break

index of /24

index of /suicide squad

Thank me later chum grin
Trying to download the Spud 3, but coming up with one Arabic stuff sad

Help on this.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Trying to download the Spud 3, but coming up with one Arabic stuff sad
Help on this.
Arabic? let me see a screenshot! shocked
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
I'm glad.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
I'm glad.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
tobijoshua:

Arabic? let me see a screenshot! shocked
he can change the substitle na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These" / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.