Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58455 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
April 4 not 14 grin
still long joor
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

still long joor
Yeah, sad
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

especially t-bag my man, and they had to kill Sarah in the walking dead to continue her role.

Yes, Sarah died a long time ago in TWD... smiley

T-Bag is the only person that use to figure out Michael's plans, he's more brilliant than Michael sef but he lacks patience... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Yes, Sarah died a long time ago in TWD... smiley

T-Bag is the only person that use to figure out Michael's plans, he's more brilliant than Michael sef but he lacks patience... cheesy

but what will happen to Scofield and Lincoln on legend of tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

but what will happen to Scofield and Lincoln on legend of tomorrow?
Woow, they both feature on the Legend of Tomorrow TvShow ?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Woow, they both feature on the Legend of Tomorrow TvShow ?
yeah.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

yeah.
Is it a major role that they have to show on every episode ?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Is it a major role that they have to show on every episode ?

major role
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

major role

Only God knows how they will combine the 2 now.

That Legend of Tomorrow I only saw the first episode when it premiere last year I got bored to death.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Only God knows how they will combine the 2 now.

That Legend of Tomorrow I only saw the first episode when it premiere last year I got bored to death.

the series is cool, it's about science fiction, fantasy.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

the series is cool, it's about science fiction, fantasy.

Don't mind me, I was following Flash and Arrow so when I heard a spinoff from them called LOT I decided to opt in. Suddenly I stopped watching all the comic hero Series even Agent of Shield, they are just lying to us.

Tomorrow they will come up with another one "Vulture Man" cheesy

Which other one are you following?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Don't mind me, I was following Flash and Arrow so when I heard a spinoff from them called LOT I decided to opt in. Suddenly I stopped watching all the comic hero Series even Agent of Shield, they are just lying to us.

Tomorrow they will come up with another one "Vulture Man" cheesy

Which other one are you following?

Agent of shield, arrow and flash.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Greatzeus(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

whatamidoinghere, I thought prison break ended in season 4, we don suffer from alaba boys gan cheesy

Season 5 is yet to air.
What are you saying? I watched season 5 like years ago,it has few episodes
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

that's not season five but rather the Continuation of season four were Scofield died, season five coming up by April 4, watch the trailer up there.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

That season 5 ain't season 5 bro, they are the last few episode of season 4. cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by wristbangle: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ritababe, when is it gonna be premiere?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

Agent of shield, arrow and flash.
smiley smiley have you seen Game of Throne, The Vampire Diary, The Original ?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Around April, not sure of the date.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by wristbangle: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Around April, not sure of the date.

Thanks bro. The anticipation is high

Game of thrones and The originals is what am expecting soon.

Am tired of VD, just boring

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
wristbangle:

April four
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

smiley smiley have you seen Game of Throne, The Vampire Diary, The Original ?
yeah, vikings and the walking dead
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by wristbangle: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

April four

Tnx cool

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Thanks bro. The anticipation is high

Game of thrones and The originals is what am expecting soon.

Am tired of VD, just boring

Same here, especially this lover boy, what's his name again...

Ehnehn Stefan, the guy is annoying, will soon stop watching TVD. The Originals is still making sense. GOT is making real brains.

Can't wait for that Prison Break honestly. Back to the glory days, I remember Prison Break and 24 is the first TvSeries I ever followed.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by nathaniel007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Same here, especially this lover boy, what's his name again...

Ehnehn Stefan, the guy is annoying, will soon stop watching TVD. The Originals is still making sense. GOT is making real brains.

Can't wait for that Prison Break honestly. Back to the glory days, I remember Prison Break and 24 is the first TvSeries I ever followed.
24 returns on feb 5
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
nathaniel007:
24 returns on feb 5

OMG, are you f.*king kidding me ? This year really have a lot in stock. cheesy

Honestly I'm so dropping so many series this year so I can focus on PB & 24.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, vikings and the walking dead

There is something about the walking dead am yet to lay my hands on, not that it's super interesting but I just love it, have you seen any episode from the current season ?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've never watched prison break, only a few clips here and there. I think it's high time i started it.
Man u missed a lot,
V watched all seasons more then 5times
Mah kid gotta watch it nd start thinking like micheal scofield
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

yes, Scofield is alive, watch the trailer up there
Is the new season about sarah breaking outta d female prison
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

whatamidoinghere, I thought prison break ended in season 4, we don suffer from alaba boys gan cheesy

Season 5 is yet to air.
It was season 4 wen scoffield momma died
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mightyraw:

Man u missed a lot,
V watched all seasons more then 5times
Mah kid gotta watch it nd start thinking like micheal scofield

You're funny bro but true talk. My kid gotta be smart like Michael Scofield too.

A legacy that must be passed on. cheesy cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
The greatest Tv series of all time
Did i juss see tbag in dah trailer
Tot they put d bird back in the cage
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mightyraw:
Is the new season about sarah breaking outta d female prison

that's season four na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.