Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money (786 Views)

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by Plugafrica: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Everybody wants to love and be loved but the truth is, we can’t always get what we want. The journey to finding true love and happiness is not always as smooth as expected. Men are visually influenced when it comes to relationship and tend to be attracted to the outter beauty not inner beauty. Every lady loves a man who’s rich; let me re-phrase that; everybody wants to be rich. Also everybody have their ways of making money; some people work hard for it while some others look for a quicker route to make money. Some women should be well appreciated and respected because of the way they work really hard to make their money while you should really be scared of some because the only bank they know, their only investment is a man’s pocket. Some ladies don’t want to work hard, they only jump from one rich guy to another to make a living,because that is their own means of survival,they are not willing to work hard or be their own bosslady,I will list out 5 ways to know she is all over you because of your money.

1. She only suggests expensive gifts.
A gold digger will turn her nose up at heartfelt, sentimental gifts because she is eager for gifts that are caked with money and expects nothing less than 4 star accommodations and food venues, shopping at designer stores and exotic vacations,she just all about spending your money,my nigga run from her,she is all about the money.

article-2356781-1aad02ae000005dc-608_634x416

2 She gets very angry when you don’t buy her things
A gold digger has the emotional age of a child and will not hesitate throwing a tantrum when things don’t go her way–especially when you refuse to buy something for her or give her more money,you just notice she doesnt even care about your feelings.

shutterstock_74106820

3 She’s not Sacrificial
These types of girls are not ready to compromise or make sacrifices for you. You realize that you can’t tell her “No” even in difficult times for the fear of loosing her. Every time she asks you for something and you tell her about a challenge, she threatens to leave you. If you’ve gotten to that stage then know that she’s only after your pocket. Understanding and making sacrifices in a relationship is a sign of love and support from your partner but if they are not ready to make sacrifices then cut them off! Example: You tell her you cant afford to buy an expensive food but she doesnt care,all she is all about is,buy me the food,and you end up borrowing from your friends,my nigga,i repeat again RUN.

4. Ask her for money

Ask her for money, yes do it; her reaction when you do this would most definitely pass a message. If she whole heartedly gives you the money, then you got a lady that loves you. But if she frowns and complains at your wish, then you need to be careful. A lady that loves you wouldn’t mind giving you all she got but the one that doesn’t would even baulk at you taking her pin. A lady that doesn’t love you is only interested in taking and not giving. If she loves you she would even buy you gifts too.

5. A lady that lacks ambition

A lady that lacks ambition is a very risky lady; risky in the sense that her ambition is your wallet and bank account. A lady that has career ambitions would most definitely be interested in her career and would be less interested in taking from a man, even still, she would value her prestige and work hard for herself. But a lady with gold digging ambitions has no ambition of such; her major ambition is finding a man that can provide all she wants.

http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/5-ways-know-just-money/

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by CaroLyner(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
arrange your write-up well though

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by BlackDBagba: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
arrange your write-up well though
So you are not after the money, why the write up?
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by oluwashedy: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is exactly the same problem I had with my ex
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by fuckboys: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
hoes everywhere, that's why y'all have to sign up
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Is Just After Your Money by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
True, God punish them all

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Good Casava / What Do I Say To The Girl I Want To Date Please / Question For Guyz A Good Wife Or 100million Naira Which One Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.