Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters (16789 Views)

Jigawa PDP Chair, 5 Ex- Commissioners Remanded In Prison Custody / FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets / Amosun Pays Daniel’s Ex-commissioners, Others N1.5bn Severance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by auntysimbiat(f): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
GOOD
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Apart from the part that reads [b]"The governor is already in the 26th month of his second term in office without constituting a cabinet, and strangely, former Commissioners and array of Special Advisers still operate their offices and maintain official apartments at the government’s quarters" [/b]and the fact that the governor is owing workers, I don't see anything wrong with his action of ejecting the former commissioners. They are no longer appointees of government, so what right do they have to continue to occupy government quarters? If they are allowed, they will not mind staying in the quarters for life.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why are people insulting him

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by maxtop(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
How that one take concern me ....?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by bkool7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

This man is a mistake to Osun State.

I am not évén concerned about commisioners cos accordin to Buhari theyre merely noise makers but What about the Caretaker Chairmen for LGA he suppose to av constituted ?
When will that happen ?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emeks008:
Aregbe is the worst thing to happen to osun people. Imagine the state government coming out to say that they av cleared all arear salaries of all workers in osun. The state government only paid half salary for 3 months alone. Am waiting for zombies that want to proof me wrong.
wheres your evidence that clearly states that only half salary was paid?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by MOFAZIT: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
i believe the man is trying to cut government spending.... He doesnt have money to pay commisioners, so he is using the perm sec instead....

and since they have been retaining their offices after their tenure, it will be wise to send them packing before they demand for salaries or stilends...

AREGBE IS A OGBOLOGBO CROOK

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
MOFAZIT:
i believe the man is trying to cut government spending.... He doesnt have money to pay commisioners, so he is using the perm sec instead....

and since they have been retaining their offices after their tenure, it will be wise to send them packing before they demand for salaries or stilends
this is the only sane comment I have seen.....He is trying to cut cost.....Is it your fathers that would pay them salaries? Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

A man that can't pay workers and running a gov't without cabinet. can you imagine?
abeg it is non of your business ok. If u have money to give him you can give him so that he will pay d commissioners.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Marotzke(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
So they have finally rendered Gbawe homeless? Omenka! Omenka!! Omenka!!! How many times did i call you? Use sense de do propaganda. APC no get joy at all.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
MOFAZIT:

and since they have been retaining their offices after their tenure, it will be wise to send them packing before they demand for salaries or stilends...

AREGBE IS A OGBOLOGBO CROOK
hmmmmmmmmmmm. If u have d money to pay the commissioners u can give it out. You are free to do it.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Kiakia(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't blame the commissioners. In the 26th month of his second term, Aregbesola is yet to constitute a cabinet. At least, the former aides are keeping the quarters 'warm' and in the process making it habitable.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by adebayonle(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
Why are people insulting him
u think say na everybody fit read and understand like you abi?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Kiakia(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

He is not. At least, he is saving money to pay workers. Hahahaha.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
bkool7:

I am not évén concerned about commisioners cos accordin to Buhari theyre merely noise makers but What about the Caretaker Chairmen for LGA he suppose to av constituted ?
When will that happen ?
if you have the money to give them u can employ them. What I just see so far about d caretaker issue is that he's using the money create more additional local government development areas to the people in the grassroot so that they will pertake in governance. Not bad.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by KVC1970: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Osun citizens will ever regret voting this man.
He single handed turned the state to popper and still shouting change.
Although it is change cos the one Buhari is doing to all Nigerians has no part two.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Johnnyessence(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

i tell you. Osun should vote out that guy please.
see this one typing. Why can't you vote him out since. I just dey laugh. Abeg another election is coming up next year ok. so start your campaign here let us see u here and your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by bleskid: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

why
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emeks008:
Aregbe is the worst thing to happen to osun people. Imagine the state government coming out to say that they av cleared all arear salaries of all workers in osun. The state government only paid half salary for 3 months alone. Am waiting for zombies that want to proof me wrong.
he has paid the workers salaries including the pensioners too. Ask them. Last year the workers receive d alert of four months salary arrears. Some are paid full why some are paid half. They are sharing the money how d money is been coming from federal government allocation. Non of them can complain. Except the one that's beefing the state government for some time.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by buffalowings: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

wheres your evidence that clearly states that only half salary was paid?

Baba don't talk about what you don't know

He has been paying half salary for more than a year now

Everybody knows that
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by superstar1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emperor Bokassa of Osun State.

How can you be running a whole state for 2 years without aides. What is the difference between that and dictatorship?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by UnknownT: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
rusher14:
They should vacate government property for the next set to utilise.

Their tenures have ended and to their respective homes they must go.
The problem now is that there is no next set grin grin. The man is doing 4years without cabinet
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by larryUG(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

i tell you. Osun should vote out that guy please.
how can u Vote out a man in his second and final term? He is an error for Osun
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by authority2006(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emeks008:
It is either you're not being completely truthful or you're ignorant of the status of Osun State workers' salary. You're wrong and I hope you know where you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by Vicolan: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

am not a fan of Aregbe but i think Osun state has entered one chance with Aregbe cheesy cheesy

Bros chance self na uncountable oo
Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

How? Are you from Osun state? Oga just shut..

Aregbesola is one of the Governors i fancy their style of Leadership, A state that is owing workers salaries and you want that state to appoint commissioners again and be paying them while civil servant are yet to receive salaries? Sorry no wonder your various state Governors are living large living you guys to suffer.

Aregbesola already explain why he cannot appoint commissioners cos no money to run the Govt.

Beside they are ex commissioners you want them to still be staying in Govt quarters?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
OnankpaBa:

BROS, Aregbe is getting me mad daily. Imagine 26th month of his second term in office without constituting a cabinet.

Are you the one to be paying the cabinet members? Oga swerve jor make you leave Osun..

Kudos to aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

am not a fan of Aregbe but i think Osun state has entered one chance with Aregbe cheesy cheesy

And the man keep commissioning projects please what was the achievement of your Governor?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

A man that can't pay workers and running a gov't without cabinet. can you imagine?

Can you now see how you contradict yourself, you want a man that cannot pay workers to constitute cabinets and be paying them?

Do you even have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
DONSMITH123:

With the way things are going, it will be easy for a camel to pass through the needle than APC to Win come 2019.

Boys are not smiling.

You guys say more than this during Edo and Ondo election hahaha...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters by APCmyheart(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emeks008:

How more daft can you be, You guys just like mingle to what does not concern you, Bayelsa is owing over a year Salaries, Same is Ekiti, Imo na Osun una dey see..

When last did you see the workers complaining again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / How Saraki Fraudulently Obtained Court Order Freezing Sahara Reporters Account / Two Speakers Emerge In Bauchi Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.