Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" (13524 Views)

N88 Billion War Compensation: Soyinka, Kukah As Writers Of Conscience / Soyinka, Kukah, Nwodo, Duke And Others For 50th Memorial Of Asaba Massacre / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by dsocioemmy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
see them see them...... Still the major problem of this country
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Lionofdjungle: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
What does Whole Soyinka have to say on religion except negative comments? I think he is an agnostic/ a free thinker.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by segola7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
good development. enjoy urslf with this
74.years old grandma spoted in nysc outfit.
click to view
http://betternewsblog.com/2017/01/11/betternewsblog-pic-week74-years-old-grandma-nysc-outfit/
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by tete7000(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jennlola:
Soyinka wen be atheist

He is not an atheist. He is a traditionalist.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by guiddoti: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chosen1984:
I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WAT TO SAY
Pray for the chosen ones.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by yedidiah(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bishop Kukah is a brilliant man and a rare gift to this nation. You needed to have heard his speech at the book presentation.

Indeed we need to operate by a single law in this country. That's what will stop all these sectional nonsense.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by chiefolododo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
What is that you are smoking
2kaybiel:
Huh
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by pressplay411(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
henryanna36:
Prof. Olufemi Vaughan author of the book The Religion and The Making of Nigeria today unveiled his book at Shehu Musa Yar'Adua Centre,Abuja.In attendance at the book discussion were VP Osinbajo,Prof. Wole Soyinka,Bishop Matthew Kukah,Dr. Tukur Bello Bello Ingawa OON, Mr. Ishmael Olalekan Alli Secretary to the Oyo State Government, Sen. Bassey Ewa-Henshaw, Amb. Folasho Olukoya Chairman of the occasion and others.

See photos below

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/osinbajowole-soyinkabishop-kukahothers.html?m=1

New Money Laundering Mechanism.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by solaere(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2017
This V.P don't know what is next for him at all...a dommie prof.
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by mikaael(m): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2017
buffalowings:

I love quiet.
Especially at night.

Apparently, I think my neighbourhood does not
As I'm speaking there is music blaring from a speaker not far away from where I'm now.
Everyother day there is koranic recitation blasting over a megaphone. I don't even know where the mosque is
And every ending of the month, I get awaken in the middle of the night cos of night vigil at a cac church.

I just hope when I have my house, I can have quiet and not have the misfortune of having a church or mosque beside my house.

And then there are wild? dogs yapping at each other every motherfucking night

all these...only u
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Mujtahida: 4:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Jennlola:
Soyinka wen be atheist
I don't think he is an atheist. He is a votary of the cult of Ogun. https://www.nairaland.com/1286525/wole-soyinka-posing-traditional-gods/2
Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:43am On Jan 13, 2017
henryanna36:
Prof. Olufemi Vaughan author of the book The Religion and The Making of Nigeria today unveiled his book at Shehu Musa Yar'Adua Centre,Abuja.In attendance at the book discussion were VP Osinbajo,Prof. Wole Soyinka,Bishop Matthew Kukah,Dr. Tukur Bello Bello Ingawa OON, Mr. Ishmael Olalekan Alli Secretary to the Oyo State Government, Sen. Bassey Ewa-Henshaw, Amb. Folasho Olukoya Chairman of the occasion and others.

See photos below

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/osinbajowole-soyinkabishop-kukahothers.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria" by justicejay(m): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2017
buffalowings:

I love quiet.
Especially at night.

Apparently, I think my neighbourhood does not
As I'm speaking there is music blaring from a speaker not far away from where I'm now.
Everyother day there is koranic recitation blasting over a megaphone. I don't even know where the mosque is
And every ending of the month, I get awaken in the middle of the night cos of night vigil at a cac church.

I just hope when I have my house, I can have quiet and not have the misfortune of having a church or mosque beside my house.

And then there are wild? dogs yapping at each other every motherfucking night
Same to me I love quiet.
But I bet you in as much as you are living in this country, you can't get it.
I have like 4 churches not far from my house.
December-january was the worst of it, when some of them are having vigil throughout the december month, some are having early mowin prayer. Wtf? Can't I jst av peace.
And about the mosque, so numerous, almost every house hold have their own mosque thou the muslims in my area are few like jst 20percent of the population but almost all of them have mosque in their compound with speakers erected outside.
And if you complain to them, they will be like na God they torment the devil in you through their worship or prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 / How Mop-Up By Agencies, Neighbouring Countries Pushes Food Prices Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.