Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) (1129 Views)

Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? / Muslim Vikings? Allah Inscriptions Found On Norse Burial Clothing. / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Although the location is'nt known, the fish has an inscription which when translated to English means "There is nothing deserved to be worshiped except Allah"

https://www.naij.com/1082250-fish-arabic-inscriptions-photos.html

Re: Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR.
Re: Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
hmmmn I dont know what to beleive on the internet nowadays... The other day, twas moringer tree.. If its true though, God is great

3 Likes

Re: Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by zuby4real10(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
That is why Africa we are like 500k years behind.

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
zuby4real10:
That is why Africa we are like 500k years behind.

What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Fish With Arabic Inscriptions Caught Recently (pics) by AlBaqir(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Quran says:
" We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things? "
{surah Fusilat, second to the last verse}

Another ayat Sherif also states:
"In the creations of the heavens and the earths, the alternation of nights and days, there are SIGNS for those who understand"

# There is Allah's fingerprints everywhere and in everything because He is the Designer. No true designer will design without leaving his signature on his work.

# Man's (too much) attachment to this amusing and deceiving world is actually what makes our level of reflection and understanding this signs, miracles and wonders low.

# While reflections on the signs around us can take time as a result of familiarization to those things (e.g day and night, digestive system etc), immediate and apparent signs (e.g the fish posted @op) are there to wake us up from the dead of negligence of our Creator. Personally I have seen and heard from reliable sources some of these astonishing miracles.

# Even if some are cooked up and fabricated, I believe we can easily make it into our advantage simply by reflecting on God, so long the "fake" signs does not invite to evil or something contrary to the holy texts.

# Lastly, this kind of signs should awaken our unconsciousness of God, not sinking us deeper into kufr (unbelief) whereby we start making those things 'god'.

*My opinions. Bi salamat.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Has Nothing Positively To Offer To Humanity, See Why. / Do Muslims Really Believe All These About Muhammad??? / Sir Elton John And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.