Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (27134 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BERNIMOORE: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

I had the guy on 'Question & Answer" for close to two hours in my PG Room at Jaja Hall, when he was canvassing to be for SUG President.
From that day, l knew he would "go places". He eventually won the election.

I was not surprised he ran into trouble with Abacha and every successive Govt since then.

But truth be told, Nigerians would not have known so many things, about the Leaders and Politicians, if not for the unique bravery and intellect of Sowore in particular and SR in general (they do miss it once in awhile though but overall, they are a gem!).

Funny that all the comments insulting Sowore, is coming from Yiibos?
Is it that these people are so "hatefully-angry" and have a thinking faculty that is sub-human or are they just playing daft?

shut up, you think ekiti people like sowoore, never. He is a shame to true Yorubas

Lastpage!
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by OlaMiki: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
He they want court for character defamation go to court NOT Police
talktimi:
Upon all the America, Sowore is still acting like an Oshodi tout. Fatodu says he wants the case to go to court, Yele should stop wasting time and money hiring protesters and meet Fatodu in court there they can explain/disgrace themselves cool

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Umartins1:

What of smoke from exhaust pipe?

Haba oga, una go fall hand so?

There's fire in the combustion chamber now wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

My point exactly? Activism does not leave you, no matter how better off you become. And what gives you the impression that Fatuda had a valid case?
you saw the inverted commas I put over the word valid (""wink it means we can't be sure if Fatuda is telling the truth so for clarity's sake and justice to prevail, they should meet in court as they've wisely both suggested instead of this comedy show. The allegations are grievous enough

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Sanchez01: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

I had the guy on 'Question & Answer" for close to two hours in my PG Room at Jaja Hall, when he was canvassing to be for SUG President.
From that day, l knew he would "go places". He eventually won the election.

I was not surprised he ran into trouble with Abacha and every successive Govt since then.

But truth be told, Nigerians would not have known so many things, about the Leaders and Politicians, if not for the unique bravery and intellect of Sowore in particular and SR in general (they do miss it once in awhile though but overall, they are a gem!).

Funny that all the comments insulting Sowore, is coming from Yiibos?
Is it that these people are so "hatefully-angry" and have a thinking faculty that is sub-human or are they just playing daft?

Lastpage!
Sowore is one person I admire. I could remember how he troubled the Federal government in 2012, when he thwarted the Town Hall meeting with the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Nigerians in Diaspora in the U.S.

I knew he was strong in Lagos then but never knew his tentacles had spread. If we have a handful of him, believe me, the government would be on its toes to deliver.

Most of those against him are not necessarily Igbos but those who are yet to get over the election.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Elkay3:
More of such are coming. I foresee that.
2017 prophecy grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BERNIMOORE: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sowore is one person I admire. I could remember how he troubled the Federal government in 2012, when he thwarted the Town Hall meeting with the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Nigerians in Diaspora in the U.S.

I knew he was strong in Lagos then but never knew his tentacles had spread. If we have a handful of him, believe me, the government would be on its toes to deliver.

Most of those against him are not necessarily Igbos but those who are yet to get over the election.
shut up and deal with it, he will be dragged in the mud, no anonymous posture again and by the time Dino and saraki dogs attack him, the remaining smile on his face will disappear walahi, jowo je ka gboran grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BERNIMOORE: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Do you know that his passport must be deposited this time around or he will get a GESTAPO SEARCHING AH, JUST Wait AS THE DRAMA UNFOLD grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by deji68: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin wan ma ya welewele ni, dem go tear am to pieces
BERNIMOORE:
shut up and deal with it, he will be dragged in the mud, no anonymous posture again and by the time Dino and saraki dogs attack him, the remaining smile on his face will disappear walahi, jowo je ka gboran grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BERNIMOORE: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
deji68:

grin grin grin grin grin wan ma ya welele ni, dem go tear am to pieces
he never no anything, for panti today the police collected every phone, no video recording, no postings of videos on your yeye website. DINO SARAKI FANI KAYODE DIEZIANI DEY ARRANGE THEIR ATTACKS I pity the guy, because gutter never left him even though he traveled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by felicitywe(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
obiremy:
Below are photos from Sahara Reporters publisher Omoyele Sowore's rally/protest to pressurise Nigeria's Police Department to initiate the criminal arrest of Fatodu for collecting bribe from Dasuki and stop intimidation of Sowore.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-sowore-his.html?m=1
See Corruption fighting back.Fatodu took Sowore 2 police,Sowore bailed himself.Fatodu decided he wud take d case 2 court 2 obtain justice,Sowore hired protesters 2 police station demanding Fatodu arrest citing GEJ&Dasuki.It shows Sowore is a smart criminal who is using Kworuption 2 fight back a bribery and threat case against him.Ole gidi!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:
Some people are extremely stupid if they think it's ok to arrest this guy. As in what has gone wrong with journalism in Nigeria. Obviously some people want to be fed by "lies" their government wants them to hear. Here we have 1 who is being honest telling you guys the truth, doing his job. Instead of appreciating that some fools are making fun of him. Fools who fail to sit down and analyse this whole situation and think of where it's leading to. They fail to think of the future!
Nigeria is on its way to dictatorship, on the path to being like North Korea and Germany during Hitler's reign YET some are laughing, not taking it serious, some even ignore. Corruption etc is being displayed in front of them in 3D but they ignore! Wow! Nigeria is doomed as in wtf!!
as in who is fooling who? No name. About Nigeria going North Korea path. that is for you but to me...NO. We are on our way to be a great country. I don't know where your analysis is from but you are the one that should sit and analyse things and not the other way round
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:
Some people are extremely stupid if they think it's ok to arrest this guy. As in what has gone wrong with journalism in Nigeria. Obviously some people want to be fed by "lies" their government wants them to hear. Here we have 1 who is being honest telling you guys the truth, doing his job. Instead of appreciating that some fools are making fun of him. Fools who fail to sit down and analyse this whole situation and think of where it's leading to. They fail to think of the future!
Nigeria is on its way to dictatorship, on the path to being like North Korea and Germany during Hitler's reign YET some are laughing, not taking it serious, some even ignore. Corruption etc is being displayed in front of them in 3D but they ignore! Wow! Nigeria is doomed as in wtf!!
I feel u; but am sure u r aware that he was one of those that worked errenously to bring dis govt on board to let go of freedom of speech and information by GEJ.

Everybody that supports this beast, will end up in d belly of the beast - Fayose.

He has nt even ended up yet; he is not dd first; that Abdul hausa guy, igbere TV guy, that guy at the airport; so why should sowore own be diff.

The thing is the government of d day greatest enemy is media. That's why the anti media bill came up that time.

So just buckle ur sit belts; cos more people will be jailed. Mark my words.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

I feel u; but am sure u r aware that he was one of those that worked errenously to bring dis govt on board to let go of freedom of speech and information by GEJ.

Everybody that supports this beast, will end up in d belly of the beast - Fayose.

He has nt even ended up yet; he is not dd first; that Abdul hausa guy, igbere TV guy, that guy at the airport; so why should sowore own be diff.

The thing is the government of d day greatest enemy is media. That's why the anti media bill came up that time.

Hey I love the quote about the media influence. 1 of my favourites
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hey I love the quote about the media influence. 1 of my favourites
Hmmmm... wat else do u love; and I will deliver right now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Ruggedpen: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=doublewisdom post=52752661]Recession is biting hard in the SW. See the "protesters " hungry and hard faces. cheesy grin cheesy[/qute]
This guys has an office their work is protesting, pay them and your case is settled.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by DrogoG(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't understand why some people on Nairaland are against Omoyele Sowore!
Have minions of corrupt politicians infiltrated this forum this much?

Omoyele Sowore should be praised for his noble fight against corruption in this hopeless country! This guy dedicated his life exposing corrupt politicians and their corrupt deals! Most of the uncovered corrupt practices were exposed by Sahara Reporters.

Some people here are calling for his arrest while others said he deserved it. How does he deserve to be intimidated, harassed and arrested for fighting corruption? Something you corrupt cowards can't do! Are some Nigerians this st*upid?

No wonder this country is such a total mess!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by lastpage: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

I will concede to you on the above since there is no statistical data to back up my opinion though its an "uncanny coincidence" that both point in the same direction.

I hope Sowore realizes that someone close to him, tipped the Police about his travel itinerary!
He does not come to Nigeria that often and when he does, it is often "quietly" and for him to be pounced upon with a few hours of arrival, shows that information on his movements is being passed-on to his enemies in Nigeria.

All said and done, they just want to ruffle him up a bit, that money launderer has in the process also exposed himself to the "public eye" now. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
chronique:
He couldn't even get up to 20 supporters to join his protest. And when you look at the people protesting with him, you'd realize that of a truth, there is hunger in the land. Those folks look very hungry; sowore should feed them first so they can have strength to protest very well.
na wa!

d way unah take dey think 4 dis con3 ehn, nah God go deliver all of unah undecided

mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by lastpage: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

It is childish and retarded statements by Ipob Yoots like you that give credence to the need for tighter controls on "free" speech which clowns like you who have taken over the media space, spewing gibberish and throwing ethnic jabs at everyone that did not vote Jonathan the king of kleptomaniacs, have abused!

if not for excessive "free" speech, we wont be inundated with offensive and odoriferous tribal comments from those without any form of moral compass except to glorify thieves, treasury looters and corrupt politicians, to the dismay of kids yet unborn.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

It is childish and retarded statements by Ipob Yoots like you that give credence to the need for tighter controls on "free" speech which clowns like you who have taken over the media space, spewing gibberish and throwing ethnic jabs at everyone that did not vote Jonathan the king of kleptomaniacs, have abused!

if not for excessive "free" speech, we wont be inundated with offensive and odoriferous tribal comments from those without any form of moral compass except to glorify thieves, treasury looters and corrupt politicians, to the dismay of kids yet unborn.

Lastpage!
If u don't tell me the ethnic jab I spewed; don't ever mention me in ur life again.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by tolajay: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol! Seems you don't who Sowore was before starting SR. A grand commander of social movements, civic organisation and protests.

SUG President, Comrade and Civil Right Promoter.

Let's leave this thinking that every process is always same of the same.

melvinjames:
Sowore self don go dey hire protesters?

If it was other people now he will carry news of how these protesters were paid N1mil each.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Ogbeni your bigotry is getting out of hand.

What's your business with Igbo people.

Their thousands of GEJ/ PDP supporters in the SW.

Stop taking Nairaland too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by googlepikins: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'll like to see a picture of you
E pain you oo

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Elkay3: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

2017 prophecy grin grin grin

Yes dear, looking at it, both men have a reputation to maintain. Both SR would have the edge.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by laudate: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
talktimi:
you saw the inverted commas I put over the word valid (""wink it means we can't be sure if Fatuda is telling the truth so for clarity's sake and justice to prevail, they should meet in court as they've wisely both suggested instead of this comedy show. The allegations are grievous enough

Exactly!! angry They must go to court to wash their dirty linen in public. How would we know who is telling the truth between them?? Or who is spinning a lie? shocked

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Aladinn(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Umartins1:

What of smoke from exhaust pipe?

No be fire dey inside engine? Or you never hear say engine dey do over heating? Or engine never catch fire for your eyes?
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Umartins1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aladinn:

No be fire dey inside engine? Or you never hear say engine dey do over heating? Or engine never catch fire for your eyes?

Toor, na fire dey inside engine? Which school you go?
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Aladinn(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Umartins1:

Toor, na fire dey inside engine? Which school you go?

Under tree grammar school. And the only form of education you had was in the womb. What happens in the 'combustion' chamber of an engine? Do you really know what combustion means?

You need a quick enrolment at Under tree grammar school.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Umartins1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aladinn:

Under tree grammar school. And the only form of education you had was in the womb. What happens in the 'combustion' chamber of an engine? Do you really know what combustion means?

You need a quick enrolment at Under tree grammar school.

I gbadun that your school o. So dem teach una say combustion and fire na the same? Toor! I give up.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by SamiraF: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Sowore hired sponsored protesters ha ha ha LWKMD! Omoyele Sowore has finally bitten off more than he can chew. He will discover that Nigeria has the civil offences of libel and defamation, but Nigeria also has the criminal offence of criminal defamation in its statutory provisions. Falsely alleging that someone has committed a crime is criminal defamation, and it's treated in the criminal justice system. He cannot hide behind his Sahara Reporters in this instance, despite his hacking his own site to cloud the evidence of his criminality and moving it's registration from New York to Delaware to Netherlands. His godfathers Druglord Tinubu and Robber Amaechi cannot save him from the long arm of the law. The chicken is coming to roost and be roasted. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Fear of Aisha is beginning of wisdom.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by XXLDICK(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2017
googlepikins:
E pain you oo
Munu, I'm Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In The 1980s, Italy Paid Koko, A Nigeria Town $100 A Month To Store Toxic Waste / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.