Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) (27132 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:22am On Jan 13, 2017
i never knew diz mofo can be diz petty...he has no moral grounds for dis show of shame...look at that dirty boy carrying a placard i know he cant even read it in a sec..he will be counting the words like an abokiiii radio with dead tigerhead battery..nonsense with all the i reside un USA and money the SR founder get sef see as e be like road side barber....really money and fame doesnt bring happiness..his looks reminds me of the pics i saw of tubaba and ayiri..you will know that tuface is blessed with peace of mind with his small millions ,meanwhile billionaire carry oily face upandan like who hot shit dey worry..life indeed is a mystery.
obiremy:
Below are photos from Sahara Reporters publisher Omoyele Sowore's rally/protest to pressurise Nigeria's Police Department to initiate the criminal arrest of Fatodu for collecting bribe from Dasuki and stop intimidation of Sowore.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-sowore-his.html?m=1
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BudeYahooCom: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2017
We all know how Radio Biafra and other Biafran sites makes their money- Donations from Biafrans in Diaspora and at home.

How does Sowore make his money? have u ever asked?- Blackmail and brown envelops from politicians.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BudeYahooCom: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2017
lastpage:

I had the guy on 'Question & Answer" for close to two hours in my PG Room at Jaja Hall, when he was canvassing to be/ for SUG President.
From that day, l knew he would "go places". He eventually won the election.

I was not surprised he ran into trouble with Abacha and every successive Govt since then.

But truth be told, Nigerians would not have known so many things, about their Leaders and Politicians, if not for the unique bravery and intellect of Sowore in particular and SR in general (they do miss it once in awhile though but overall, they are a gem!).

Funny that all the comments insulting Sowore, are coming from Yiibos?
Is it that these people are so "hatefully-angry" and have a thinking faculty that is sub-human or are they just playing daft?

Lastpage!

e pain am. The time when u yoruba dey insult Activist Kanu you no remember all these preaching. Go and protest for Sowore with your hungry stomach. grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) by BudeYahooCom: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
he never no anything, for panti today the police collected every phone, no video recording, no postings of videos on your yeye website. DINO SARAKI FANI KAYODE DIEZIANI DEY ARRANGE THEIR ATTACKS I pity the guy, because gutter never left him even though he traveled

'Sowore's jail term will be longer than that of a monkey in a zoo."~ Ogbeni Dino Melaye.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

64 Senators, 151 Reps Fail To Return To National Assembly / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.