Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) (3720 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / See What A female Facebook User Did To Her Fellow Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Lmao.. You guys criticizing this man should give him a break please; he has done a lot for the country, and we're still expecting more.

And in case you don't know, bread and beans is Mike Adenuga's best food too wink
What has he done?, i haven't seen anything yet.

No wonder Mike Adenuga is that big. grin
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
What has he done?, i haven't seen anything yet.
He's repairing the damage in the nation that's caused by the previous administrations, he whooped boko haram's ass already and our precious chibok girls are back home, just to mention few and believe me- there's still more to come

No wonder Mike Adenuga is that big. grin
and rich too wink
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

He's repairing the damage in the nation that's caused by the previous administrations, he whooped boko haram's ass already and our precious chibok girls are back home, just to mention few and believe me- there's still more to come

and rich too wink
Blame game.
Have you blamed GEJ today?. grin

I am aware he's rich, the Glo guy and probably the second or third richest in Nigeria.
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Blame game.
Have you blamed GEJ today?. grin
I never blamed GEJ, and I'll never do that, I only said the previous administrations, not only the last one.. and I feel what I said is true

I am aware he's rich, the Glo guy and probably the second or third richest in Nigeria.

Yea.. so I'd recommend you start eating bread and beans too wink grin
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
BreadandBeans:

I never blamed GEJ, and I'll never do that, I only said the previous administrations, not only the last one.. and I feel what I said is true

Yea.. so I'd recommend you start eating bread and beans too wink grin
Alright.
Nice chatting with you.
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
shey na d beating make her turn black?
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Opakan2: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
it's "Thieves"
WTF is thiefs undecided
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by gulfer: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
And some people will say, 'No to jungle justice' when a thief is caught... Look at how this girl was messed up
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
gulfer:
And some people will say, 'No to jungle justice' when a thief is caught... Look at how this girl was messed up
when u see a thief, u need to burn the thief immediately, so as never for him to see bail
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Opakan2:
it's "Thieves"
WTF is thiefs undecided

Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by brandydaniells(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
sadly ...

Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Erums(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oh lawd... Why re they targetting just de left eye
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Erums:
Oh lawd... Why re they targetting just de left eye
this is a wicked world
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
coolestchris:
So bad,they stole her money and phone
make up yi nino
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eaya cry cry
Re: See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) by Mercykayy(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2017
L0velyn:
Eaya cry cry
Hi pretty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now / Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.