Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nairalanders Oooo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Oooo!! (400 Views)

Okay oooo everyone can now contribute. / I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo / See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Oooo!! by finatobspeace: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Please see problem. My friend was in a relationship that didn't go well. The guy always beat up this girl until recently, she caught him with another girl. He beat up this my friend seriously cos he begged her and she refused to forgive. She packed her things and left the house o. Now there is a new development. The guy is saying that sometime ago, he had a covenant with the girl but that she was sleeping when he did it. Please I have one question. If the girl wasn't aware, it means she didn't agree with any covenant. So is the covenant binding on her?
Re: Nairalanders Oooo!! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Maybe Na Sleeping Beauty She be and his the prince charming. Meanwhile that guy is a liar, the convenant doesnt hold cos both of them werent involved.
Some ladies sha una no dey try thats why guys dehumanize and disrespect yah. Person never marry you, you come pack load go stay hum house... Thats a license to misbehave nah.
Tell your friend to move on and learn from her mistakes, thats if she can live without his D sha.
Re: Nairalanders Oooo!! by Aregs(m): 2:45am On Jan 13, 2017
LOL which kin convenant u wan have wit psn wey don sleep, e no valid jawe
Re: Nairalanders Oooo!! by hoover420: 4:05am On Jan 13, 2017
where are those "I don't give a Bleep crew" when you need them sef angry

(1) (Reply)

Romance Game / Doctor Who KILLED 1200 Babies With ABORTION Speaks Out! / But Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.