Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. (1105 Views)

Please Suggest How To Suprise My Boo On His Birthday. / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by xilixr: 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Men some Nigerians are gifted o. I was almost tearing up reading this. This only comes out is a heart full of love.

Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Cute mesaaage...

Now, how I wish all men are juz like this, then maybe our world will even more beautiful and and a peaceful to live.. grin

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Flexherbal(m): 4:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Lovely !
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2017
sweet talk
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by collinspays: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice... I personally like this one kiss
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Vickysnipe147(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
it's a nice one though, but the moment this message will hurt the most is when she breaks up with him.... when facebook will show him the reminder, he will be like how foolish I was to write this kind of post... wish them a blissful relationship that will turn to marriage

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Vickysnipe147(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77

Cute mesaaage...

Now, how I wish all men are juz like this, then maybe our world will even more beautiful and and a peaceful to live.. grin

Many are like this, but they are just afraid that they might not be the only one writing this kind of message for 1 girl on her birthday

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Vickysnipe147:
TrapQueen77

Cute mesaaage...

Many are like this, but they are just afraid that they might not be the only one writing this kind of message for 1 girl on her birthday

Got it... But what most here is the message he wanna pass on to his bae and it's really sweet I must say...
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Princess4ng(f): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Wow....... Not bad at all
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by xilixr: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
you r a prophet...hahahahaha
Vickysnipe147:
it's a nice one though, but the moment this message will hurt the most is when she breaks up with him.... when facebook will show him the reminder, he will be like how foolish I was to write this kind of post... wish them a blissful relationship that will turn to marriage
Re: Beautiful Message From A Nairalander To His Boo On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
And next thing she gets to find out that he actually copied this from another guy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can U Friend Ur Cousin Cousin / Uber Driver Narrates How She Picked Up Her Guy's Side Chick Who Was Visiting Him / Yes, Sex Is Food, Nkechi Emmanuel Tells Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.