Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators (12727 Views)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by timota(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
It takes 2/3 majority to remove the DSP which the apc does not have .case closed .

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by MrPolitics: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2017
You need 2/3rd or 73 votes to remove ekweremadu. The APC doesn't have that number. Ekweremadu's seat is secure atleast till 2019

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by dvee2: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
jumpandpas:

Go and remove him if you think nothing will happen.

What do u think will happen? Why do u even care? Are u from Nigeria? I thought u are from Biafra? This is a Nigerian issue abeg.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Chuksonyeike: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing will happen if is removed

But I think the guy is more mature and sensible than

The E rats online

APC does not have enough sentaors to remove him so the question of anything happening doesn't even arise

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by jumpandpas(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
dvee2:

What do u think will happen? Why do u even care? Are u from Nigeria? I thought u are from Biafra? This is a Nigerian issue abeg.

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 i need justice.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Chuksonyeike: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Abbycite:
Why do I get the feelings that Sen Ekweremadu is about to defect willingly b4 dis call sef.

The truth is PDP is making it very easy for the ruling party. The party is not just it at d moment....

continue dreaming!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Chuksonyeike: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
dvee2:

You cannot remove someone greater than you so the question of anything happening is not even there.APC should first work towards having 73 senators in the senate before dreaming of removing Ekweremadu.Useless Illiterates.They cant even calculate simple arithmetric.

What is 2/3 of 109? are they dumb or what?
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by dvee2: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

You cannot remove someone greater than you so the question of anything happening is not even there.APC should first work towards having 73 senators in the senate before dreaming of removing Ekweremadu.Useless Illiterates.They cant even calculate simple arithmetric.

What is 2/3 of 109? are they dumb or what?

Answer the question first, why does it concern you? Are you Nigerian or bia-fraud?
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by muhakeem(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
Dear senators!

We did not send you people there to be fighting.
We sent you there to work for us and we pay you very well, more than other workers, in other sectors, who even work more than you do.
We do not owe you salaries for months, like other workers.

We will soon start sacking those that are not working up to our standard.
Be warned!
this is really a very strong letter to the senators
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Meritocracy: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Its a matter of who support or oppose the motion if raised, not media issue.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by sujex94(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2017
u get job?
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by PROPHETmichael: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2017
If Ekweremadu defect, APC senators will do to him what they did to Ndume by passing a vote of no confidence on him within a week. Now, they can't do nothing and i mean absolutely NOTHING if it was easy, they'd done it since.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by UgojiC(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
God please give our senators Brian even though it's the size of a mustard seed.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by bizhop01: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2017
APC no is too late to keep senate president saraki,the are looking else way
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Syjibrin(f): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:
When will this childish fight between this parties end?
My friend how are you? Could you still remember my Last encounter with you? Happy New year
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Sandydayziz(f): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Syjibrin:
My friend how are you? Could you still remember my Last encounter with you? Happy New year

M super good... Huh I tink so

Sane to you kiss
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Syjibrin(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

M super good... Huh I tink so

Sane to you kiss
the guy that uploaded your pix on the trend without your consent where a guy and a lady get hook up in an elevator and you nearly eat me raw. I can't forget that horrible and the same time funny moments.Sandydayziz you eh. Lol happy to cross your parts once again
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Daplux4: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
To be frank APC has about 39 to 45 loyal senators presently at the red chambers they can't remove Ekweremadu.
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Sandydayziz(f): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Syjibrin:
the guy that uploaded your pix on the trend without your consent where a guy and a lady get hook up in an elevator and you nearly eat me raw. I can't forget that horrible and the same time funny moments.Sandydayziz you eh. Lol happy to cross your parts once again

Ahhahhaahhah grin grin It was truly funny!! Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators by Nigerdailytimes: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Read top nigeria news today https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/%E2%87%A6all-atiku-news-in-one-place-%E2%9C%94-read-now%E2%9C%8C

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 APC Governors Set To Call Illegal NEC Meeting - Leadership / #SaveOurDemocracy Trends On Twitter Amidst NASS Drama / Zainab Ahmed: ₦5.548 Trillion Available To Fund 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.