Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (59846 Views)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by BloggersNG: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Yesterday Some APC Senators defected to PDP at the National Assembly. Thirty-two APC senators had defected to the opposition PDP on Tuesday, with another four to the ADC..

And here are few photos of how they were welcomed.
See more below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-how-how-apc-senators-were-welcomed.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Switruth: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2018
And it continues.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Summary of yesterday's Episode of Nigeria Drama.

Kwankwaso and 16 Apc senators decamp to PDP.

Police lay siege on Saraki's residence.

Super Eagle Chief Coach, Salisu Yusuf Caught On Camera Taking Bribe.

Oshiomole threatens to sack Ngige.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by kapelvej: 3:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Common all you democrats, let's send the dullard back to were he came from,

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by ozento: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Goog news. this is just the first batch.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Olanireti(m): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Election is approaching so fast, transfer market is now open and it ll remain active till a few days to election.

Not new in Nigeria politics

Selfish people

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Just hoping this re-union is really for the betterment of Nigeria, not just to get rid of Buhari. The welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians should be paramount.
The same old, same old lootocrats.
I am not hopeful sha! sad

9 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Just for their selfish interest and not the masses interest...a lot suprises will be unfold in 2019...Just watch-out!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by mannobi(m): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2018
The day was really a bad day for apc.

11 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Kdon2: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yesterday Some APC Senators defected to PDP at the National Assembly. Thirty-two APC senators had defected to the opposition PDP on Tuesday, with another four to the ADC..

And here are few photos of how they were welcomed.
See more below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-how-how-apc-senators-were-welcomed.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

End of a tyrant!

11 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by duduade: 5:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Please we can't be bothered. These old men are just a bunch of thieves looking for a safe nest to continue their evil

32 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Mankosi: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Welcome bros
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by gohzieh(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Just as the prodigal son, they return to their founding fathers rather than die out in the world.

6 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Auladimeji2: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2018
kapelvej:
Common all you democrats, let's send the dullard back to were he came from,
Honestly, you and your tribe don't have what it takes to send him home because those that are ready to vote for Buhari have PVC more than those that want to vote against him.
You know that

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by kapelvej: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Honestly, you and your tribe don't have what it takes to send him home because those that are ready to vote for Buhari have PVC more than those that want to vote against him.
You know that
yes I know, I know about the almajiris the elites in the north has brainwashed so that they can have foot soldiers available, I also know about the underage voters. Wait 2019 is around the corner. You guys think this is about north versus south, no for me it about Nigeria.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by igben(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Eye go soon turn the dullard presido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2018
These lions are in this business just for the spoils of war which is our resources but sadly the masses think they care.

Wake me when any of them reduces his or her salary and allowance by 80%

9 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by NaMe4: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Auladimeji2:
You know that

This one has entered tribal matter.

Politicians changed parties, mostly from the north (same region as the president), and all you can think of is a tribe !

17 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by omowolewa: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2018
The ripple effect was great and for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Merimental(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Good 2 knw....welcome bak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Apshit And buhari ryt now thinking about 2019

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Me laffing an Apshit and Buhari ryt now........d tin go pain dem no be small

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by akeentech(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
People deceiving people

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Looks like they were fighting in the first couple of photos
Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Home...sweet home!

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Kdon2:

End of a tyrant!

this is just the beginning of a long deadly battle to remove the worst president nigeria has ever had . the war is far from over , buhari and his apc cabal will fight back with all that they have got, he will use all means within his reach and power to try and win the next elections , i am sure these politicians arent naive and i b know that they too will be expecting some reactions from buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by shenisaac(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Just hoping this re-union is really for the betterment of Nigeria, not just to get rid of Buhari. The welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians should be paramount.
The same old, same old lootocrats.
I am not hopeful sha! sad

Betterment of which country?!!!

5 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Na naija folks dey suffer. Politicians remain the same. They are changing parties cos they can't win on the APC platform. They did it in the last election cos of PDP was thought to be too corrupt. We must learn to vote in only performing people.

6 Likes

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by rahl12(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering.
Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother.
I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by shitholenation: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is now seeing what his stupidity has brought to him,he is so stupid to think himself a Lord,i'm happy how he his being rubbished by his Northern brothers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
That's femi Gbajabiamila in the pictures now. How could that be pdp senators welcoming apc defected senators

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.