Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me (42194 Views)

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigga made no gaddamn sense,him use style dodge the question if him go allow me put dog chain for him daughter neck,empowering ko manpower nii

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Adebowale89(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
flat head fellow with dumb skull

you are taking the privilege of their poorness because they are powerless and poor.

not surprise coz of your region

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by elantraceey(f): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why didn't he use his sisters? undecided

Anyway I blame him not, its the ladies that have no respect for themselves and turn themselves to dogs that I blame.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. angry

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by dacovajnr: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chai! shocked Empowerment with leash..Eleribu Gba! Ni bobo yin sha..over you ladies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Might have a point there, the babes look empowered.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by ipodstinks: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Simple question was what he asked this idiot. Can you allow some1 to put chain on your daughter? Simple yes or no. He diverted to empowering women. Why don't you go an use ur mother, sisters or daughter if you have one so that we will know you are empowering women and giving them voice. What type of voice exactly, barking voice. You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Agbgift(f): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
This guy needs a dictionary.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by akandry: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
This guy is fvcking dumb
In fact he is the dumbest creatures have come across he irritates me fvck himmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Paayne(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
That guy yis really fvcked..!! shame to those girls who think they are being empowered or even promoting said "women empowerment" by being chained around. Its more like promoting woman slavery.

smh..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by kateskitty(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rubbish, I don't blame you. I just blame those stupid girls for demeaning themselves by allowing it.
If NO girl had volunteered for chains to be put around her neck, this guy would have been a nobody.
So I guess when the white man put chains around the neck of a black man we should take it as empowerment. Rubbish I will not take it.
I'm just so angry at Nigerian girls right now

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by goldenarrow: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
You call yourself Pretty Mike The evil tormenting you can not produce anything pretty.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
This man is plain silly.
I beat up my wife in the slightest provocation to make her strong.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Noblewhiz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmm.. NONSENSE DON BLOW.
am not surprised.. #

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by dfrost: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rapmaestro:
This guy is insane.. I hope some people will not try his type of stunts

Too late. Some are trying it out already. Check out the new thread on NL fp.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by calliope(f): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I blame the foolish ladies who let themselves be reduced to nothing all for a stipend?

The jackass yet have the effrontery to sprew crap. undecided
He should have started with his sisters first!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by symbianDON(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
dumb madman!....can you imagine the effrontery??:....the first thing I ask her before putting the chain on, "sweetheart are you ok?"!!! chaiii!! this guy should be put on a leash o before e enter market grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by aieha2(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dumb answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Mufasa27(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
I really wanna know the type of kpoli pretty mike is smoking.. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Mufasa27(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
symbianDON:
dumb madman!....can you imagine the effrontery??:....the first thing I ask her before putting the chain on, "sweetheart are you ok?"!!! chaiii!! this guy should be put on a leash o before e enter market grin
Sweetheart are you OK, it's 100k per show and you are gonna be wearing a mask... Hehehehehe grin trust a typical naija babe Na.. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Scarcedoctor86(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
This insanity, he's got no respect for women.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by luscioustrish(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
That joro guy should have asked him how the chain empowers women instead he dey ask am about bobrisky undecided

The interviewer and the interviewee no well undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Ten12(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
The first thing I ask her (before I put the chain on her) is "sweetheart are you ok?"
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kikikiki... See as e sweep that Bobrisky character grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by encryptjay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kikikiki... See as e sweep that Bobrisky character grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
To hell with ur psychic reason...how can it empower rather ruin the reputation of women...

u must be a dog seller... that Toke makinwa crushes on u means she will crush u!
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rapmaestro:
This guy is insane.. I hope some people will not try his type of stunts
I'm already on my way to buy two dog chains. undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by CHARLOE(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingRex1:
He couldnt even deny dating Bobrisky undecided
I tell u, shows d rumour is true, guy's a gay, no wonder he calls himself pretty!
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingRex1:
He couldnt even deny dating Bobrisky undecided
Me sef wonder o.im no want make dat wan vex break up wit am.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Trendirabingi: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
this pu***y mike is the most foolish ediot i have ever come across on the internet....and his excuse of "meaning well" which he has just spewed has clearly shown that owning a club , has not qualified most guys the priviledge to pass as a person with sense....this dude is fvcking dumb..just pity some oloshos flocking around asswipes..
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is the interviewer I blame, how can you think of interviewing someone who is sick.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by jtwest(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked ................... the poster above me tho, no pour water on my head from upstair.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me by EAZY2422(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
dumb fvck.hw does dis relate to empowerin women?dude jst accept dis,ur mentally retarded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.