Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" (30423 Views)

Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by akelicious(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2017
"May God bless the two of you, for what you have done this morning. It goes a long way to show that God is still alive, and what the word LOVE is all about. Thanks to @tontolet and @mercyjohnsonokojie #tender #newdreamsthinkbig"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPMk7KxB7uQ/

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Wetin consign me Kcee for Tonto and Johnson matter

26 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Rapmaestro(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Another Gbeborun... U better face ur career

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by smartanthony5: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
bless u too.peaceful man indeed

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by casttlebarbz(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
woman wrapper

11 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by BossLadyF(f): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
undecided nice
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by CaroLyner(f): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Noseyy Bloke

4 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you for what? undecided
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by DozieInc(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
rokiatu:
Thank you for what? undecided
I Taya.
Like they stopped ebola or what.
Kcee sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by NegeduGrace(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
someone trying to be relevant..
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
When the threeşome was fire, so you gotta come on IG to shout them out.

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Omudia11: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
What is your problem sir?
Rapmaestro:
Another Gbeborun... U better face ur career

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by adaksbullet: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
We we no ear world again noun undecided
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by XXLDICK(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Are there no better topics to grace the front page. I swear even snakes thread are better than this.

Oh, I forgot Tonto Dike is also a password to front-page. My bad.

11 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by ffrreeee(f): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Everybody just wanna make input on the matter. Issorait
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tonto again!! Oh God!! angry

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by talentedjoe(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
The rate at which people are interfering in others business eh...

Wetin concern this one now?
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by seunny4lif(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
We we no ear world again noun undecided

His spelled 'Now' undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by adaksbullet: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
KissChrix:

are u whant too tish me eglish study's? undecided

Bus,I'm haved PHE on eglish study's, MSN on filosofi, BBC on sociology, BMR on romans afear undecided and I'm an prof on OAU undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
KissChrix:

It's spelling It's undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
J
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by adaksbullet: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
are we called u on our mata? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by 5starmilitant: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kcee shut up and be a man. Instead of focusing on how to make good songs now that Harrysong is gone, you dey put mouth for women matter.
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
are we called u on our mata? undecided
am I enter your mention? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by arsenic33(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Meat, kpomo and gateman must talk their own
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by adaksbullet: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
am I enter your mention? undecided
while are u coat me? undecided
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:

Why are you carry our matter on your head like gala? undecided
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Chiomenwa(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thanks to God for the two mum's other appreciation follows.
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Jennlola(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Limpopo Master is at it again
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
while are u coat me? undecided
you coated me first angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Photoshopped As A Slay Queen / Davido's First Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Beautiful New Photos / Susan Peters Shares Photo With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.