Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" (30501 Views)

Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Costello559(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Amebo dun plenty ooo....
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by adaksbullet: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
you coated me first angry
his spell coat not coated angry angry angry
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
his spell coat not coated angry angry angry

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u whant too tish me eglish study's? undecided

Bus,I'm haved PHE on eglish study's, MSN on filosofi, BBC on sociology, BMR on romans afear undecided and I'm an prof on OAU undecided

Sorry bus

Carry your wahala and go

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by cegxie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think the best prayer should have been God bless MMM for coming back today so that by tomorrow those that GH and PH would start giving and receiving... lol
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by nedu2000(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
It's spelling It's undecided
'spelt' not 'spelling'
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by SuperSuave(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
nedu2000:
'spelt' not 'spelling'
we just fooling around bro grin
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by nedu2000(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
we just fooling around bro grin
grin me too
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Mufasa27(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
As Egbon no see song sing, Na to go on twitter to dey yarn dust
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by nickxtra(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Another Gbeborun... U better face ur career
Do we call you a "Gbeborun" too for delving into an issue that do not concern you?
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nelo042: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=XXLDICK post=52774275]Are there no better topics to grace the front page. I swear even snakes thread are better than this.

Oh, I forgot Tonto Dike is also a password to front-page. My bad

Hahahaha password indeed
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Agozie48: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
[b][/b]
Wetin Concern you let to mind your own business
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
God is alive o and this act no doubt has melt so many hardened empty hearts and filled it with love kiss
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blessed are the peace makers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9" let the wise understand, God bless Nigeria, God bless us all.
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Antoeni(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Womanizer
Re: Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" by Emerikoss: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Tonto Dike Nigerian Nicki Minaj kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Photoshopped As A Slay Queen / Davido's First Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Beautiful New Photos / Mercy Aigbe's Look To An Owambe Easter Sunday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.