Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) (22511 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ceometromedia: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2017
His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, the Ooni of Ife paid a courtesy visit to the Lagos State House of Assembly, Ikeja. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-ooni-of-ife-visits-lagos-state.html

1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ceometromedia: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Long live the King

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Does anyone notice the Oni has not been seen in public with his wife for over 3 months now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by comos: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
where is the Igbo-man among them

I held he won Isolo constituency under PDP

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by superstar1(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2017
comos:
where is the Igbo-man among them

I held he won Isolo constituency under PDP

He has started wearing Yoruba Agbada and fila.

32 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Not surprised,he came into power with Buhari,so they share the same JONNYWALKER together

MMM
They promised 14th and came back 13th
Faithful more than some relationships in this world.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by igwedaboss(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
tankara1010:
Does anyone notice the Oni has not been seen in public with his wife for over 3 months now?
pregnant on a low key?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Make he dey Waka anyhow like that.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Icecomrade: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017

I don't need to come from south west to like this young and intelligent Ooni

Gone are the age when an Ooni just sits in the palace settling land dispute.

This is a More contemporary Oba who understands how power can be used to better the life of his people.

Kabiyesi o

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by lilcashking(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Good 4 him
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Mechette(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Na so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by voicelez: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
if the visit is not how to benefit the lives of indigenes... I don't give a f**k
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by lailo: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
what for? still trying to understand.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one! He's doing a pretty good job

Meanwhile grin grin

MMM Nigeria is back!!! Read This
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Adorable.

Ki Ade ope Lori.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Success is our portion this year, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by pappyabc: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
May be the Olori is busy taking care of the result of the other room cheesy......We are observing.......... When will He visit the National Assembly cool grin Long live the King
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by wildchild1: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cool

Check my signature
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by akandry: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Long live the king

Afonjas are proud of you

God bless Nigeria smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by ayodejijoshua(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
wetin he der find
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ooni sabi waka waka ooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

This is a More contemporary Oba who understands how power can be used to better the life of his people.

Kabiyesi o

and your point?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by JIGHU(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
HE IS A DISGRACE AND NOT FIT TO BE AN OONI....HE IS A POLITICAL OONI.....HE IS NOT KING OF YORUBA LAND, HE IS KING IN SMALL ILE IFE, STAY THE Bleep IN YOUR PALACE. HE IS NOT EVEN KING OF OSUN STATE
Icecomrade:

Kabiyesi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Icecomrade: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
2dugged:
and your point?

An expression of my admiration of him.

Hope you don't have a problem with that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

An expression of my admiration of him.

Hope you don't have a problem with that.
i am not against you showing admiration, but I am more interested in your second paragraph
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by emmasege: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
tankara1010:
Yes, I've since noticed that also. Guess a royal baby is loading.........
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by BornStunner1: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
THE RAT CALLED OONI grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by BornStunner1: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
JIGHU:
HE IS A DISGRACE AND NOT FIT TO BE AN OONI....HE IS A POLITICAL OONI.....HE IS NOT KING OF YORUBA LAND, HE IS KING IN SMALL ILE IFE, STAY THE Bleep IN YOUR PALACE. HE IS NOT EVEN KING OF OSUN STATE

HAHAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
JIGHU:
HE IS NOT FIT TO BE AN OONI.
Why dont you come and dethrone him. Mumu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan 32 Kings: Olubadan-in-council Disagrees With Olubadan, Backs Governor / Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Ibadan Students Visit Ooni Of Ife In His Palace -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.