Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It (1929 Views)

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2017
B2Spirits:

So, how do we recognise miracles from authentic sources? Any entity too can cause a forest to burn without dry plants turning to ashes. What if demons were behind the earth swallowing up Abiram, Datham, and Koran?
It's a possibility. But still God's will.

The difference is who gives the order. Same as when David prayed this:

2 Samuel 15:31 |

And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD , I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.

God would need some foolish spirits to execute that. He needed Absalom fooled. Holy Angels don't lie or spread mischief. Remember he is the god of ALL spirits.

Contrast that with this diviner girl who followed Paul and Peter calling them servants of God, ... It caused them grief... An evil spirit talking about God...

Acts 16:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Re: Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Boss13:

So you are going to accept his story just like that - excuse me please!
You are excused. You have your reasons to reject the story, I have mine for accepting it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yahweh, Allah And Other 'gods' Were Created / Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria / Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.