Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss (17479 Views)

"Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by bigerboy200: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
stop disturbing us sowore nd his ex friend
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by swagagolic01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
That was a ridiculous statement.
So flimsy.
am in love with u..... cry

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by chiefoluigwe(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
ijustdey:

who are we to believe

the police,
the accuser or
the accused

because i have lost faith in the police before now

i will never believe the police even if there is compelling evidence. i've had some really bad experiences
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by ahamonyeka(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lekan so,sowore wanted his own cut of the contract awarded to you.hope is not part of the money dasuki was sharing out then?well,sowore for you to asking for your own cut that's CORRUPTION AND NOT IN MY COUNTRY.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
ijustdey:

who are we to believe

the police,
the accuser or
the accused by

I believe Fatodu. I finished from Lag. I was there when Sowore was there, knew when he was attacked by cult boys. Was there when the union organised a brutal reprisal by going to the homes of these cult boys and trashing their homes.

Sowore is not a man of principles
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
free2ryhme:
who do we believe ?

The 3 parties involved are not credible
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Olumaeme: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sahara Sabi lie, Police dey lie too.
Abeg anyhow dem do themselves...

Make mmm pay me
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by nairaman66(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
“He made a distress call that he was being attacked by some hoodlums and robbers and police responded quickly and moved to the scene,” Owoseni said.

This Lagos commissioner can LIE for Africa! When Nigerian Police learn to move fast? Oga Wehdone Sir!! grin grin
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by willibounce1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
We all know they are both lying. I wish they could use sango or ogun to swear and get immediate judgement.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by ebenholer(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ask millions of Nigerians that who is a liar in this case...They will surely point to police cos they are known for undignifying lies each time. Nigeria Police are bunch of liars who know nothing but money. Why must Fatodu be making physical assault in the first place when there is court of law? What deal or business beyond our knowledge are sowore and Fatodu having that they want to use their issue to disturb us in d first place?
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by OlujobaSamuel: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
hoodlums then armed robbers?
i know there is a difference and i know the police knows that also, so why the two words in one statement?
make dem go settle for court, the 3never come clean
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by femicyrus(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
i believe this report to be true but since it is coming from the police it 100% lies.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked shocked police Even a day old knows that they are liars.
Looking back, Fatodu laid claims that he has arrested the sahara guy (Sowore) can you remember
So if he arrested Sowore how come is it that it was Sowore that gave the false alarm that attracted the police
Secondly the police according to them got there and discovered that it was a rift between two people, on such a trivial case why direct them to the State Criminal Investigations Department when it is within Ikeja jurisdiction
The issue narrows down to Fatodu involvement with Dansuki gate which he has accepted.
Now if he has evidence against Sowore he should go to court if not Sowore knows what to do
ijustdey:

who are we to believe

the police,
the accuser or
the accused

Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
swagagolic01:
am in love with u..... cry
tongue
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by swagagolic01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
tongue
ayam serious... how u doing?
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
swagagolic01:
ayam serious... how u doing?
Am married, husband also on NL
In fact he is viewing this thread right now
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by veacea: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Police please read the twitter handle of Lekan before you comment now. He said he got Sowore arrested and you are now saying otherwise.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by koladebrainiac(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Its very easy to spot police lies here
If itwas false alarm,why did u arrested Sowore n not the guy?
How did you came about the petition letter. Why didnt you stop that guy from continue attack n harrasment on Sowore.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Baba4dgals: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
ijustdey:

who are we to believe
the police, the accuser or the accused

same here
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by felicitywe(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher-lied-us-lagos-police-boss/

it s very easy to detect criminals.yestrday sowore denied collectn bribe frm lekan,immediately he dragged gej and later dasuki into d issue and hired supporters to intimidate d poloce lk baba suwe and ndlea.yorubas r fond of protecting corruptn.let sowore meet lekan in court.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by swagagolic01(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

Am married, husband also on NL
In fact he is viewing this thread right now
lemme take permission from him b4 I fall in love? ? Cool with me, what's his username?
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sahara reporters vs npf.. .. .. . ..who is lying , who is saying the truth.
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Emassive(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2017
The Name Nigeria is a Lie
Re: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss by Phobia1: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher-lied-us-lagos-police-boss/

This is stupid and dump defence from the CP. The Fatodu guy was the 1st person to post and make a claim that he got sowore(sahara reporter) arrested on his twitter handle.
So, it's dump of the police here. #rubbishdefence

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai's Fan Constructs A Wooden Plane For Governor In Kaduna (Photos) / Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.