Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11970 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
bennyann:
Son-of-lu-c1-fer ( Adopted son of Jesus) - I declare that God will use you mightily to lighten darkness wherever you find yourself, all to the glory of God in Jesus name! Amen.
God forbid this prayer but bless the prayee, in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by nyamwezi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
my the king of glory bless you and uplift you in jesus name. So that you may decler good news under the aethl,shalom shalom
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bennyann nice thread smiley

Jonbellion, hopefulLandlord, randomperson, hahn, Lennycool, MrMontella, etc I pray that God almighty will visit you in Jesus name, you shall have a change of heart, you shall be broken and humbled and by God's grace the scales in your eyes shall fall and you shall see the light and hear the voice of the one who died for your sins, his name is Jesus and he loves you. Don't be left out, you shall not be a victim of hades in JN

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Jonbellion, hopefulLandlord, randomperson, hahn, Lennycool, MrMontella, etc I pray that God almighty will visit you in Jesus name, you shall have a change of heart, you shall be broken and humbled and by God's grace the scales in your eyes shall fall and you shall see the light and hear the voice of the one who died for your sins, his name is Jesus and he loves you. Don't be left out, you shall not be a victim of hades in JN
grin grin
Thanks.
But I've been there done that.
Christianity is boring.
I'd rather be a Buddhist now
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

God forbid this prayer but bless the prayee, in Jesus name Amen.

grin You only forbade the one on this thread, what about outside this thread? Besides Christians have the final authority on this thread.

My friend, the one I like, if at a point in time, you find yourself in a big situation like never before, where you can't help yourself and no one can also help you, just remember to call on Jesus. Even if you don't want to remember, God will remind you.

I will keep praying for you dear, not because I want to force you against your will but so you won't be left out just by the time you realize Jesus is the only way and I believe God for you it won't be too late then because your moniker has been recorded here already and it represents you.

With love, happy Sunday cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Good morning Holy Spirit. Thank you for another blessed day. Please have your way and let your power flow here in Jesus name! Amen.

I love you Lord! Thank you for your abundance of grace and your unending and your unmeasurable love. May all the praises go to you always and may your glory never be shared with another in the name of Jesus.

I acknowledge your Lordship and your outstanding love, may that love flow freely upon every moniker on this thread and may it speak for them when they need it most in Jesus name! Amen.

Thank you dear Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Amen! And Amen!

My sister it's God inspired thread. Left to me alone, it's very impossible that such will come from me without Him having a hand in it.

God bless you dear and may God be proud of us and may we forever see the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
Thanks.
But I've been there done that.
Christianity is boring.
I'd rather be a Buddhist now

Truly, the religion itself is boring but the personal relationship with God isn't boring.

Just remember this, when it seems there's no way out of a serious situation, remember to call on Jesus then. But now you feel you're good to go, enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2017
hahn:

Lol. That is why you guys spend so much time "rebuking" it? If Satan was real, it is obvious it is winning Jehovah. There is more evil in the world than good. Or maybe it is just Jehovah's incompetence manifesting

I don't remember the last time I was conscious of satan. You see, it gets to a level where you're not concerned about him to the extent when he shows in person, you just look and ignore him.

Fear of satan shouldn't be in the Christian's dictionary.

Besides it's God and you that I'm conscious of. So imagine how conscious God is of you. Even the OP was conscious of you and not Satan.

I don't doubt what you just pointed out because I believe Christians who haven't, have to come out of that level. But it doesn't mean satan is winning God, it means Satan is winning an individual if he allows it.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2017
bennyann:

Truly, the religion itself is boring but the personal relationship with God isn't boring.

Just remember this, when it seems there's no way out of a serious situation, remember to call on Jesus then. But now you feel you're good to go, enjoy it while it last.
Hahaha
Jesus and all his rules where bothering my life.
Buddhism is much better at offering peace of mind
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2017
bennyann:

My friend, the one I like, if at a point in time, you find yourself in a big situation like never before, where you can't help yourself and no one can also help you, just remember to call on Jesus.
Oh I've been in such a situation. It was a horrible one that lasted about sixteen months. During this crisis of unfaith, I felt a stirring within for a higher calling. It was sort of a spiritual erection; deep calling to dip.. Friends adviced me to call on Yahweh for salvation, but all I saw was the corpse of a Jewish carpenter..

Then I saw a mirror appear, and as I looked upon my reflection, I recognized my Savior. I was free, always have been. Now my spirit flies like an eagle above Mt. Kiliminajaro, the brighter light my guide, the earth my footstool. Jesus' blood aint worth a farthing to me.. grin Id rather call 911.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
hahn:

I was only trying to point out how silly his statement is and hopefully frighten him

Was that so hard to grasp? undecided

Hopeless hope. Newsflash, you frightened Satan by quoting me. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Ranchhoddas: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Oh I've been in such a situation. It was a horrible one that lasted about sixteen months. During this crisis of unfaith, I felt a stirring within for a higher calling. It was sort of a spiritual erection; deep calling to dip.. Friends adviced me to call on Yahweh for salvation, but all I saw was the corpse of a Jewish carpenter..

Then I saw a mirror appear, and as I looked upon my reflection, I recognized my Savior. I was free, always have been. Now my spirit flies like an eagle above Mt. Kiliminajaro, the brighter light my guide, the earth my footstool. Jesus' blood aint worth a farthing to me.. grin Id rather call 911.
Epic man! And when you successfully navigate your crises without any deity, you'd never see the need for them again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by LiberaDeus: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
BENNYANN,

I know you are an angel sent from the one true God to show people the way.

The issue is that you don't know who actually sent you.

Let Otem come and tell you the truth of your real god and maker.
Otem please you are invited
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:51am On Jan 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You looked upon your reflection and recognized your savior after looking at a mirror you saw appeared ( literally or was the mirror there already)?

When Christians look at the mirror, they see a reflection of the glory of God, they see the likeness of God and not themselves.

So what mirror did you use that you saw yourself as your savior?

Like I said when you've gotten to the level where you can't help yourself and no one can help you, please remember to call on the name of Jesus.

Dear, You've not gotten to that level yet, if you have you won't be able to save yourself but I know God will come speedily to your rescue then and He will remind you that which you are to remember before it's too late.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:56am On Jan 16, 2017
LiberaDeus:
BENNYANN,

I know you are an angel sent from the one true God to show people the way.

The issue is that you don't know who actually sent you.

Let Otem come and tell you the truth of your real god and maker.
Otem please you are invited

Trouble maker! You were the next I wanted to mention but you've brought yourself.

Lord, let your grace be more than sufficient for LiberaDeus so he'll come to know you as you really are, in Spirit and in truth in Jesus name! Amen.

Have mercy Lord and draw him close to your bosom. May this prayer of mine ever cry out to you till it's fulfilled in Jesus name! Amen

Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2017
This is another day Lord, please reveal your glory and power daily here in Jesus name!

Draw souls here to Yourself because it's only you who can. The monikers being mentioned here, I commit them daily to you because I believe they've been recorded in heaven as they are recorded here. Please Lord, reveal yourself to them and draw them closer to your throne of grace and mercy. Let these prayers cry out daily to you till they are fulfilled. Though they've given up on you, but I know you will never give up on them for it pleases You greatly to see them come to the light.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Father and thank you Holy Spirit for prayers answered. All glory to your name.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Gboyee4fun, please I want to see your prayers on this thread. smiley
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Joagbaje aka petra1, I need your prayers here. wink
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Epic man! And when you successfully navigate your crises without any deity, you'd never see the need for them again.

this is one of things most theists don't get

let me state an undisputable fact here, there's NOTHING that can happen to an atheist - be it good or bad in varying degrees - that can't happen to a theist

when I face certain problems which solution to it is beyond my effort, what I do is to simply look at a theist going through similar or worse problem and that's all it takes for me to see that theism isn't the solution to it!

we all fall sick and die regardless our religious standing

we all face issues in life regardless of it too

when I scale through a bad patch in life without any god, it enforces the idea that there's probably no god and if there is he/she/it/they definitely doesn't give a rat's ass behind about what a speck of dust is doing somewhere in one of the areas of the world which is located somewhere in a state which is located somewhere in a country which is located somewhere in a continent which is located somewhere in a planet which is located somewhere in a particular galaxy which is located somewhere in the universe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by rejosom(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
vsbuihj n xsiwposadjwkqAKNLSHCDWJPQ ishiushijodaSKSJWSJIODJOWOsdkkskwkkxjkswplakwsoswoal

upon the lives of those that don't know any god.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2017
lord, by the reason and purpose of this thread, I pray that You humble the souls of all the monikers that have been mentioned, open their eyes and let your light shines in their hearts, Lord Jesus draws them unto You by personal visitations so that they can use their intelligence to proclaim Your name as the Lord of lords and King of kings....amen
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Ermacc: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
This thread is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
bennyann:

thats the part i dont get?...how do you have a personal relationship with God? Do you have se.x, go to the movies, go for dates,..attend social function together like naming ceremony or burial ceremonies...cos i have a personal relationship with my wife and these are the things we do together..
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ermacc:
This thread is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.

your post is exactly a line in the song "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne word for word except the word "Thread"
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonmvayina:

thats the part i dont get?...how do you have a personal relationship with God? Do you have se.x, go to the movies, go for dates,..attend social function together like naming ceremony or burial ceremonies...cos i have a personal relationship with my wife and these are the things we do together..

Permit me to answer this question. Relationship with the Holy Spirit has similarities with your relationship with your wife, children, bosom friend, and parents. The exception is physical intimacy as expression of your love and bond with your wife because God is a spirit and those who worship Him should worship Him in Spirit and truth. There are similarities and there are differences in the way we relate with God as compared to the way we relate with our spouses, friends and family.

You listed the things you do with your wife to show you have a relationship with her. These activities strengthen the bond between the both of you as well as keep the love you have for each other going so it doesn't quench. You do the things you do to please your wife, you listen to her, you attend to her needs, you care for her in any way you can. You become her best friend and draw closer to her each day. In the same sense, there are certain actions you take that aim to please God and help you draw closer to Him daily and in that way you establish a relationship with Him.

The first step to a relationship with God is to accept His Son, Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and Saviour. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Without inviting Him into your life there is no relationship with God.

Furthermore, you strengthen your relationship with God by drawing closer to Him. Before I delve into this I need to explain the difference between religion and relationship with God.

Religion is a mechanical set of practices people follow in relation to their belief system. They do it not because they know it pleases God, not because they love God, not because they seek a relationship with God but because it has become a tradition handed down to them from their fathers. They don't seek to know what pleases God so that they do those things. They believe that by performing these set of rituals they are in right standing with God. Religion is lifeless and boring.

A relationship, on the other hand, seeks to draw closer to God so as to know who He is and what He likes or dislikes; it seeks to know what pleases Him and do those things that make Him happy. It seeks to place God first in everything one does. Unlike religion where one does the same thing over and over without changing, a relationship grows, you adapt to the desires of God, you learn and adjust to a way of life as an expression of your love for God. In the end, you change the way you do things and the way you used to live.

You forge a relationship with God by talking to Him any time, you tell Him your heart, your dreams, your hopes and desires. You seek to know Him through His Word, who He is, what pleases Him and what He dislikes. You invite Him to your daily activities to be with you, to help you, grant you the wisdom and strength to carry out your daily tasks. You make sure to let Him know you love Him by telling Him that everyday. You commit yourself to His care each day. You meditate on His Word, you practice His Word. You grow in your knowledge of Him and His ways and you never stop learning to know Him and follow Him.

Religion is boring and brings death; a relationship with God brings life and fulfillment.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Ranchhoddas: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonmvayina:

This was always the deal breaker for me whenever I attempted Christianity. I never succeeded in tricking myself into believing that I had a personal relationship with God. I wonder how they do it.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
bennyann:

When Christians look at the mirror, they see a reflection of the glory of God, they see the likeness of God and not themselves.
Abeg, what is reflection of the glory of God? Why you no just look am direct? Is it because the God you worship adopted you? You have to get to God through Jesus? Who da Bleep is Jesus? That carpenter of Hebrew descent? He is just a powerful idea, a story, in whose name our minds were retained during colonisation and slavery. Your skin holds more truth about your identity than the Bible ever would. Take the scaless off your eyes.

bennyann:

Dear, You've not gotten to that level yet, if you have you won't be able to save yourself but I know God will come speedily to your rescue then and He will remind you that which you are to remember before it's too late.
I've been on this site for quite sometime now, albeit through many incarnations. I have heard this same prayer of hope fall from the lips of 'loving' Christians. This 'yearning' for something so tragic/powerful to happen to me so that you may be proven right. I understand this desperation. You are a nice person on the inside, and you care that I do not meet harm, unless of course, such harm turns me towards God.

I have been through some real deep shit. I survived. Without Jesus. It felt powerful and glorious. This ability to see things as they are, without peeking through the veil of religion's blindfold.. I cant give it up for Jesus. j can't be a slave to the cross. The Cross reminds me of a racist past, an altar upon which the African Gods, along with our culture, history and people were sacrificed.

Bleep Abraham, the Holy Spirit and baby Jesus. tongue

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Sibe007(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
This thread really gave me a very good laugh.

Thanks
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
GoodMuyis:
To Dearest S.eun,

I declare this day, that the stone that was cut out without hands break into piece all that is representing dagon in you.

I declare this day, that the spirit that is Edging God Out (EGO) in you be destroyed in Jesus name.

I command your spirit in Jesus name, to receive urge and hunger for your maker.
Amen.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2017
skeendyke:

Lolzzz. You never disappoint, Hahn. From atheist to satanist..wow...God is moving you closer to Him grin

My declaration is surely working tongue
Hahn has always been a satanist. Atheism is Satan's religion.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2017
The unfortunate thing is, I won't recognise this people when Rapture takes place and they are left to work for the Antichrist.

I will be up above watching them scramble when the Angels starts opening seals and pouring indignations on the earth.

When Hail stones hits the ground, hopefullanflord will duck, the hail will still scatter and burn his shrivelled face.

Hanh, will be cursing God more for the heat. Jonbellion will be crying like a little puppy.

Sonoflucifer will jump into the sea with the hope of drowning, the sea will gently bring him to the shore, Saying, "Bros, carry your wahala go, the ones wey i swallow, i never vomit finish".

Him go carry knife to cut himself, the knife go laf, say, See this guy o, weytin him think say him dey do sef?". hmmm, him no know how many blood i don shed, i never account finish, na em you want bring your own? Mbanor. Carry yout wahala go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jesus Said / What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money / 40 Easter Bible Verses And Resurrection Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.