Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11892 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
but bennyboo I'm not an athiest
lol. What have you become now?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jonbellion(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

lol. What have you become now?
I was always an agnostic
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. Smh. My mouth looks cute when I say it. wink

Waste of time to me. Even a combination of Aids, cancer and leprosy won't stop me from fucking with God. Anyways, Jesus died for my sins. I owe him one. Make I sin well well so im blood no go waste. grin

Cool. I'll be praying for you too.

Aww, it's tough to be not nice to you. tongue Thanks for the care.

And I love you too Benny. And anas09 too. kiss kiss kiss
I Love you too. How have you been?

A friend suggested we the Ph based NLanders shd meet up sometime this year. But, i won't come though.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
I was always an agnostic
Biko gawa. U r confused.
Hey, Where is my Darling 4kings?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

I Love you too. How have you been?

A friend suggested we the Ph based NLanders shd meet up sometime this year. But, i won't come though.
Why na? U dey fear us?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

I agree with you my dear. Just clowning nah. One must not always be very serious you know.

The very first person i took note of when i joined Nairaland was Johnydon22.
Jon, i took note of you because of your fierceness against God and your readiness to turn people away from God.

I reached out to you by sending you a Pm, 'this is something i hardly do, even now', but i reached out to you. I wanted to know you personally, now i do. I told you to soft peddle when you Castigate God, for you will come to be his mouth piece in no distant time, when you do, you might not be able to forgive and live with yourself for doing what you are doing and are saying now.

Jon, (For this is what i call you), Your name was not given to you by mistake. Your name comes with an assignment, a purpose, and a mission.

The first John on Earth was John the Baptist and his name was tight to his mission on earth.

And here was his mission which by extension, and by reason of the name you share yours too;

"And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord"
Luke:1:17.

Johnnydon22, I speak to your subconsciousness, when you sleep and are unaware of what is going on in your environment, You'll remember your mission on earth. I inject your mission into your subconsciousness.

Hear me Jon,

Your mission is to turn men away from sin, not to thrust them into it. Live and breath your mission.

Hear me Jon, your mission is to prepare the hearts of men for the Lord, not to turn them away from Him. Live and breath your mission.

So, i speak to your spirit, begin to yearn for what you have lost. You have lost your mission on earth, recover it, go for it.

i inject a vacuum into your consciousness, and until you discover what you've lost, the void will remain.

The devil thought he had Saul, but, he didn't know that Saul was a chosen vessel, according to Gods divine agenda, and at the appointed time, he crossed over and became Apostle Paul.

Jon, the devil thinks he has you now, but he is borrowing you, for in no time, you shall cross over to Him who created you.

I declare the power of God which overshadowed Saul/Paul to overshadow you today and propel you to receive the Life giving Spirit of Christ.
I call your Spirit out of this darkness to the glorious light that only Christ can give, in the Matchless name of JESUS.

Lol... Amen Ann

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
johnydon22:

Lol... Amen Ann
Yes ke.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Why na? U dey fear us?
My dear, what what will be doing together?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by johnydon22(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

Yes ke.
smiley
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by AdamuUcheOla: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

I agree with you my dear. Just clowning nah. One must not always be very serious you know.

The very first person i took note of when i joined Nairaland was Johnydon22.
Jon, i took note of you because of your fierceness against God and your readiness to turn people away from God.

I reached out to you by sending you a Pm, 'this is something i hardly do, even now', but i reached out to you. I wanted to know you personally, now i do. I told you to soft peddle when you Castigate God, for you will come to be his mouth piece in no distant time, when you do, you might not be able to forgive and live with yourself for doing what you are doing and are saying now.

Jon, (For this is what i call you), Your name was not given to you by mistake. Your name comes with an assignment, a purpose, and a mission.

The first John on Earth was John the Baptist and his name was tight to his mission on earth.

And here was his mission which by extension, and by reason of the name you share yours too;

"And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord"
Luke:1:17.

Johnnydon22, I speak to your subconsciousness, when you sleep and are unaware of what is going on in your environment, You'll remember your mission on earth. I inject your mission into your subconsciousness.

Hear me Jon,

Your mission is to turn men away from sin, not to thrust them into it. Live and breath your mission.

Hear me Jon, your mission is to prepare the hearts of men for the Lord, not to turn them away from Him. Live and breath your mission.

So, i speak to your spirit, begin to yearn for what you have lost. You have lost your mission on earth, recover it, go for it.

i inject a vacuum into your consciousness, and until you discover what you've lost, the void will remain.

The devil thought he had Saul, but, he didn't know that Saul was a chosen vessel, according to Gods divine agenda, and at the appointed time, he crossed over and became Apostle Paul.

Jon, the devil thinks he has you now, but he is borrowing you, for in no time, you shall cross over to Him who created you.

I declare the power of God which overshadowed Saul/Paul to overshadow you today and propel you to receive the Life giving Spirit of Christ.
I call your Spirit out of this darkness to the glorious light that only Christ can give, in the Matchless name of JESUS.

Highlighted isn't accurate. As an example this 'John' came before 'John the Baptist'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2017
AdamuUcheOla:

Highlighted isn't accurate. As an example this 'John' came before 'John the Baptist'.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Good morning Holy Spirit. Thank you for a brand new day. Lord, many of your children here do not believe in prayers. I pray that you show yourself and prove them wrong through this thread in Jesus name.

Let all those who visit this thread see you in a way they've never done in Jesus name.

Lord, I know some will accept your Lordship when it's almost too late for them because of your mercies, but Lord I want most of them to accept you as their Lord and Savior when they are still hale and hearty, when they still have a lot to do for you here on earth. And I pray Se.un will be among those in Jesus name.

Lord many have gone astray just because there are people like Saul who made it a reality. But Lord Jesus, every Saul here on nairaland forum, please meet with them personally and convert them to Apostle Paul so you will use them to win more souls to Yourself in Jesus name.

I know Lord that you are in agreement with me on this prayer. I believe my prayers are answered but I pray Lord that you answer speedily.

Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name! Amen

Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Brother OLAADEGBU, please can you sow a seed of prayer here also? Thank you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. Smh. My mouth looks cute when I say it. wink

It looks cute? smiley it will look the cutest to yourself and everyone if you use it to praise Jesus cheesy

And I love you too Benny. And anas09 too. kiss kiss kiss
Heiiiiiiiiii. Sonofluc1fer loves me oooo. I hope it's a good thing sha tongue I'm happy you love me back. Thanks.

Anas09 sonofluc1fer says he loves you. wink
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:
Nice thread cheesy

Am praying for ALL Nairaland atheists. Including all unbelievers, in church and outside. That the veil may be lifted and their eyes may be opened to see God. In Jesus' name,

Amen smiley

Don't you have a burden to pray for a particular moniker? smiley
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
lol... Goodluck with that nah.

Dear Holy Spirit, joyContraMundum has given you a go ahead. He said Goodluck with him cheesy

Please Lord take advantage of this in Jesus name, Amen. cheesy cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2017
bennyann:

Don't you have a burden to pray for a particular moniker? smiley
Nope grin

I love them all equally. Including the crazy ones smiley
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

My dear, what what will be doing together?
Discuss our various super heroes.. Satan, Yahweh, Lucifer, Batman, Hulk Hogan..

4 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by virginboy1(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2017
bennyann:

Lennycool, the only rule should be love God with all your heart and love your neighbors as yourself. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

I believe God for you that you would come to know Him as He really is in Jesus name! Amen
Just as Lennycool stipulated. The rules in Christianity can be choking. "This is right,that is wrong, pray without ceasing,don't marry from that denomination,compulsive tax(sori tithes), don't kiss(wdf).
The contradictory part is Paul of Tarsus, he speculated one not to sex before marriage,if not, you burn in fire.(as if when he was still bearing Saul he wasn't strafing those pagans ,Hebrews girls). sighssss.

Albeit, I was born into Christianity and indoctrinated immensely, I see it as a CULTURE.

There might be a True Real GOD. But that God is not in NIGERIA.

But Bennyann why can't you guys pray to GOD to Just KILL the devil,since Devil is the one manipulating the mind of the Atheists you wished to Change.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nope grin

I love them all equally. Including the crazy ones smiley
Good one. It's just that you won't be able to trace or follow up with your prayers.

And the bolded is funny grin
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:

To Dearest S.eun,

I declare this day, that the stone that was cut out without hands break into piece all that is representing dagon in you.

I declare this day, that the spirit that is Edging God Out (EGO) in you be destroyed in Jesus name.

I command your spirit in Jesus name, to receive urge and hunger for your maker.

In Jesus' name. Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
bennyann:

Good one. It's just that you won't be able to trace or follow up with your prayers.

And the bolded is funny grin

And there are a number of those ones. grin

I'll let the Angels worry about keeping track, trace and follow up cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
virginboy1:

Just as Lennycool stipulated. The rules in Christianity can be choking. "This is right,that is wrong, pray without ceasing,don't marry from that denomination,compulsive tax(sori tithes), don't kiss(wdf).
The contradictory part is Paul of Tarsus, he speculated one not to sex before marriage,if not, you burn in fire.(as if when he was still bearing Saul he wasn't strafing those pagans ,Hebrews girls). sighssss.

Albeit, I was born into Christianity and indoctrinated immensely, I see it as a CULTURE.

There might be a True Real GOD. But that God is not in NIGERIA.

But Bennyann why can't you guys pray to GOD to Just KILL the devil,since Devil is the one manipulating the mind of the Atheists you wished to Change.

This is serious oooo. You seem to like sex a lot ooo. lipsrsealed

But you know when you love someone you do your best to make the person happy and also make the person feel loved. That's the same way anyone who loves you should make you feel. The person who loves you should please you in a way he wouldn't hurt you.

There are those who love their partners here on earth to the extent they easily forgive them no matter the mistake their lover make. But the truth is if the one who loves you hurt you, we would see it as something unintentional that's if you can confirm for yourself he loves you purely.

So it is with Jesus. The first thing you have to do is to build a love relationship with Him. I believe if you truly love Him, you yourself will know. And when you feel you've erred, you can easily go back to Him. You going back to Him shows you love Him and what you did was not intentional. Even when you know it was intentional, you going back to Him, shows you're humble and you still love Him in spite of your weaknesses. And He loves you too inspite of it all.

What I'm saying is love teaches us how to love, how not to hurt those we love. How to make those we love happy in any way we can. That's why when we love God and we love our neighbors as ourselves, the rest is history.

Because when we go by those two, it enables us not to hurt God, not to hurt ourselves and not to hurt others.

So focus on loving God.

About praying for God to kill the devil, Omo n'a God get the final say oooo. Dear, God has given the devil his destination. Our prayers can't change it now. Even if it does it would mean God's words in the Bible concerning him won't come to pass.

So my dear, no go area for that place ooo.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

And there are a number of those ones. grin

I'll let the Angels worry about keeping track, trace and follow up cheesy
grin funny lady
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
bennyann:
grin funny lady
cool cool
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Discuss our various super heroes.. Satan, Yahweh, Lucifer, Batman, Hulk Hogan..
I find you very unserious. You guys go.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
AdamuUcheOla:

Just say Amen to the prayer first.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by sonofluc1fer: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
analice107:

I find you very unserious. You guys go.
But that's the point of the meeting. A time to relax and remember we are all humans, sharing a common experience during this period of our existence. Lighten up a little. I know there's a soft side in you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jiggaz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
bennyann:
grin funny lady
Lady? So Muafrika is a woman? Nawa oo... lol...

Bennyann i didn't know dat you are a lady too. You guys should put "female" in your profile names.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

But that's the point of the meeting. A time to relax and remember we are all humans, sharing a common experience during this period of our existence. Lighten up a little. I know there's a soft side in you.
Very soft when it has to do with humans, not you e-demons here.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by realmindz: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
analice107:
Very soft when it has to do with humans, not you e-demons here.
I can bet you are a very ugly girl. Nothing personal, just saying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jonbellion(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
realmindz:

I can bet you are a very ugly girl. Nothing personal, just saying. undecided
also extremely myopic and just plain dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / 6 Ways To Render Acceptable Service To God / Are You Commanding Your Mornings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.