Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think (3129 Views)

Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Sexual Scenarios That Are More Common Than You Know / “I Started Masturbating At Age 4 My Mum Constantly Kept Dressing Up In Front Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2017
According to a recent survey by Time Out New York, 39 per cent of office workers admit to masturbating in the office — slightly more than the 31 per cent of men that admitted to rubbing one out in 2012 according to Glamour.

And it's not just men doing the deed. According to Time Out, men and women, gay or straight, are all willing to admit they've indulged in some self-love in their workplace washroom stall for various reasons.

“If I’m really hungover at work, masturbating helps me feel better,” one practitioner told Time Out while another admitted “I’m just a Hot lady. My record is three times in one day.” Melissa added: “I did it once, but I never finished. I had a meeting.”

Regardless of the reasons, masturbating at work might actually be a good thing for both employees and employers.

Researchers at the University of Michigan say masturbating on the regular boosts endorphins and hormones which lowers cortisol (a stress hormone) in the body. And women who frequently masturbate are believed to have higher self-confidence than those who shy away from self-pleasure.

It's so beneficial that Mark Sergeant, a senior lecturer in psychology at Nottingham Trent University, suggests workers should take masturbation breaks as a motivational reward for completing a long list of to-dos, Metro.co.uk reports. shocked cheesy

Think about that next time you're waiting for a stall in the office loo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/11/masturbating-at-work_n_14106174.html
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by MrJorge(m): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Wonders shall never seize! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Aregs(m): 2:11am On Jan 14, 2017
OP is very correct Konji has no respect for environment
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Aregs:
Hehe
But its still weird that 4 in 10 workers masturbate at work. Konji is not also a respecter of gender sef
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Aregs(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2017
OP from personal experience does konji worry you at work?
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2017
CFCman

Is this a confession? Are you sitting in the breeze of the California winds jerking away at your job? shocked
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2017
The only thing this article tells me is that 4 in 10 of my coworkers are Hot psychopaths with no self control...WTF shocked
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by barackodam: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Why do people masty? undecided
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nova15: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Which Ppl de do all this kain mumu research sef? angry
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:
CFCman

Is this a confession? Are you sitting in the breeze of the California winds jerking away at your job? shocked

grin grin

I'm not among them o. But I may know some people who jack off at work

2 Likes

Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by herlarho(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2017
lol ;Dlol
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by FunkyMetahuman: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
CFCman:

grin grin

I'm not among them o. But I may know some people who jack off at work
you do indeed grin
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Aregs:

Lol comment of the day. Obviously people jerk off in the office. It's even more comfy as no one could suspect such.
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Aregs:
OP from personal experience does konji worry you at work?
I leave konji out of work cool
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Joiceee(f): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Imagine doing this kind of research in Nigeria, everybody go turn holier than thou!
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
^^
Na end time research
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Brightwood:
The only thing this article tells me is that 4 in 10 of my coworkers are Hot psychopaths with no self control...WTF shocked
That's another colorful way to interprete the data cheesy
I bet it could be more because some folks may lie to the interviewer about the issue.
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
CFCman:

That's another colorful way to interprete the data cheesy
I bet it could be more because some folks may lie to the interviewer about the issue.
grin grin grin
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
When I worked as a restaurant manager, each visit to the restroom to check the cleanliness was followed by a five minute intermission to attend to personal needs. I'd say like three times daily. Go figure
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by FrankNetter(m): 3:05am On Feb 23, 2017
grin
Re: Masturbating At Work Is More Common Than You Think by wizrose(m): 3:20am On Feb 23, 2017
CFCman:
According to a recent survey by Time Out New York, 39 per cent of office workers admit to masturbating in the office — slightly more than the 31 per cent of men that admitted to rubbing one out in 2012 according to Glamour.

And it's not just men doing the deed. According to Time Out, men and women, gay or straight, are all willing to admit they've indulged in some self-love in their workplace washroom stall for various reasons.

“If I’m really hungover at work, masturbating helps me feel better,” one practitioner told Time Out while another admitted “I’m just a Hot lady. My record is three times in one day.” Melissa added: “I did it once, but I never finished. I had a meeting.”

Regardless of the reasons, masturbating at work might actually be a good thing for both employees and employers.

Researchers at the University of Michigan say masturbating on the regular boosts endorphins and hormones which lowers cortisol (a stress hormone) in the body. And women who frequently masturbate are believed to have higher self-confidence than those who shy away from self-pleasure.

It's so beneficial that Mark Sergeant, a senior lecturer in psychology at Nottingham Trent University, suggests workers should take masturbation breaks as a motivational reward for completing a long list of to-dos, Metro.co.uk reports. shocked cheesy

Think about that next time you're waiting for a stall in the office loo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/11/masturbating-at-work_n_14106174.html
now I see why you have madness in the heart
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Love Igbos (an Interview With Buhari Son) / Man With Artificial Penis Collapsed After Having Sex For 1st Time / OMG ...ghanian Lady Forced Two Young Boys To Fùçk Hard...watch VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.