Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149356 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2017
hopy68:

love your designs
thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lastbender:
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Decided to play around with a "logo + its banner." Sori say we still dey "logo" bt i jump go do "banner." lol

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by egheneezekielsu: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you need a website for your business or a website of anykind contact me via 08037205687 on phone call or whatsapp
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
wink wink
dand9206:
nice one bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
dand9206:
Decided to play around with a "logo + its banner." Sori say we still dey "logo" bt i jump go do "banner." lol

did you import these cat and dogs pics ? n in wat format
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sadiq3051:

You can import images into sothink...either jpg or png

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bosses rate this one

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapbright500:
Bosses rate this one

Dope to me cool

Bestspoke na boss!!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapbright500:
Bosses rate this one

Please how did you do the different colors ?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
nkhay:

Dope to me cool

Be[s][/s]stspoke na boss!!
Thanks Sis
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Please how did you do the different colors ?

Use the tailor tool to cut to different part you want and give each part the colour you desire

Follow this link for better understanding
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/quick-tip-how-to-design-a-beautiful-water-drop-logo--vector-5784
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hotobo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
@bestpokes see my own

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=bestspoke post=53798935]

@ Bestspoke I want to say thank you for reawakening my consciousness to the potentials for online income.

I had given up 4 years ago after investing so much and little result due to issues here and there due to Nigerian factor.

After about two weeks of setting up two new accounts on fiverr and about 50 buyers request, I woke up this morning to see an order waiting for my execution. But it didn't come via buyers request. I quickly executed it ($5). I have received a 5 star review instantly and additional tip of $5 from the FEMALE buyer.

HOW BEST CAN I SAY THANK YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sadiq3051:

yes i did. Just like bestspoke said, jpg or png
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapbright500:

Use the tailor tool to cut to different part you want and give each part the colour you desire

Follow this link for better understanding
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/quick-tip-how-to-design-a-beautiful-water-drop-logo--vector-5784

Thanks,yu just added great idea to my design skill
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=All4good post=53809268][/quote]

Welldone ...I hope it is Graphics niche..

You can post your works here too
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
hotobo:
@bestpokes see my own
you have a nice background color but your font is wack
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is beautiful, if you have illustrator export the svg to illustrator to better refine it
Dapbright500:
Bosses rate this one

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Thanks,yu just added great idea to my design skill
U r wlc, we are all learning

Lastbender:
This is beautiful, if you have illustrator export the svg to illustrators to better refine it
Thanks for the tip man. Illustrator they give me headache to download from d link a blessed guy share with me here, I don waste data on top am.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by futurism: 2:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Demolavoices:

You can use camtasia studio Bro. It's very easy and straight forward, even for first timer user. One or two videos on YouTube could also help.
Camtasia isn't Free. How can one get the Free package?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by futurism: 3:02am On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:
Tutorial almost here...

I had to delete the previously rendered videos cos Camtasia was putting Watermarks ...I have cracked it and now re-rendering.

It will be up tonight..

please where did you download your Camtasia software from and what guide helped you to successfully crack it?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2017
futurism:
please where did you download your Camtasia software from and what guide helped you to successfully crack it?
.download was from camtasia site...search youtube for tutorials on cracking camtasia 9
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by futurism: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:
.download was from camtasia site...search youtube for tutorials on cracking camtasia 9
thanks. I am enjoying your tutorial though. I plan to do lots of video tutorial. I prefer it to writing ebooks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:

Welldone ...I hope it is Graphics niche..

You can post your works here too
No. It's product reviews. Less than 10mins work.
The account is 8days old.

My graphics gig is on an account that is a week older. But you know graphics has no language barriers so the Asians have made the competition really tough.

The secret will be in promoting our design gigs to appear on the front page of fiverr.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke abeg see wetin this client send to me after delivery that mockup you did for me ''Thank you. I like it. Very inspired with the gold color. Can you please, send it to me in 300 dpi resolution?
Thank you''
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2017
lizzycreations:
bestspoke abeg see wetin this client send to me after delivery that mockup you did for me ''Thank you. I like it. Very inspired with the gold color. Can you please, send it to me in 300 dpi resolution?
Thank you''

what the logo or the mockup?

I think I have talked about dpi here before.

You import the svg file to illustrator and save as high as 600dpi
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:

what the logo or the mockup?

I think I have talked about dpi here before.

You import the svg file to illustrator and save as high as 600dpi
both, abi make i charge am ni? like $10 plus
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Weekend parole , pls if you get illustrator n PS please help me apply mock up to this logo for me make I see how it will look..
The .svg is in the attachment thanks

Cc: Bestspoke suresman et all

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by debybeautyworld(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
I buy PayPal fund at very attractive rate
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by debybeautyworld(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sell ur PayPal fund to me, I buy at a very attractive rate
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
lizzycreations:
both, abi make i charge am ni? like $10 plus

No o...that is the normal quality of design you should send for standard delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.