Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149371 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chaii you guys just dey scatter everywhere.kudos to you all

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good evening everyone. Please I need fiverr reviews ASAP. US & UK accounts only. Contact me at signature. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
nell4:
Chaii you guys just dey scatter everywhere.kudos to you all

You have greatly improved...

Nice one
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tips on making a custom mockup for a buyer. Logo design should be in PNG format,download a suitable mockup template from www.freedesignresources.net. Launch Photoshop & place(import)your logo design in there & edit other features as you like. Advisable to get accustomed to Photoshop for best user experience.
Picture of t-shirt mockups i did for a friend's brand to be made soon. This same technique applies to business cards,letterheads,envelopes,brochures etc. Best regards

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Demolavoices(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
futurism:
Camtasia isn't Free. How can one get the Free package?

Trust me, no idea
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:

No o...that is the normal quality of design you should send for standard delivery.
haaaaa, so how do i do this when i dont even have adobe illustrator??
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
bestspoke:

You have greatly improved...

Nice one
thanks..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
DerrickM:
Tips on making a custom mockup for a buyer. Logo design should be in PNG format,download a suitable mockup template from www.freedesignresources.net. Launch Photoshop & place(import)your logo design in there & edit other features as you like. Advisable to get accustomed to Photoshop for best user experience.
Picture of t-shirt mockups i did for a friend's brand to be made soon. This same technique applies to business cards,letterheads,envelopes,brochures etc. Best regards
Thanks man
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hotobo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lastbender:
you have a nice background color but your font is wack
you're not the op i ask to review me. keep off
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Doing my thing

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 2:48am On Feb 19, 2017
more

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
hotobo:

I want to believe you didn't mean that. Firstly you are rude, you don't talk to people that way. An advice for you, if you want to go far you take critiques from other people with joy, you don't get better by telling people off. The OP you told to critique you isn't the only person on this platform in fact I believe he got to where he his by learning and taking correction from people better than he his, and in the first place the reason you're on this thread is to learn I presume, so please don't display stupidity here.

9 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
dand9206:
Doing my thing
your designs are amazing, nice one bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less.

All transactions are done within 1 minute..

See contact in signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
I was making some research on fiverr today (logo design). Read what a wicked buyer did to a seller after taking delivery of the logo.

BUYER
Alexkayakfishin
Not able to provide the gigs in 24hour like the description said, (it took 48hour) , Their Fiverr samples in their description is not at all of the same quality that they really do, I feel it is done very quickly. I cant give 5stars because the gigs took over 24hour to be made.I wanted to cancel my order and they did not accept.

SELLER
about 19 hours ago
Seller's Feedback

Buyer BEWARE!! True spammer cheating all sellers. Asking a ton of stuff and even after providing them all, leaving negative rating. He said he is happy with the design and never asked revisions, Proof screenshot - https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/774374/d8clto7r28x82hziar1c
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ojasweb(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Here's my February earnings so far.

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by africanman85: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
ojasweb:
Here's my February earnings so far.

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution
I have not been getting orders. How can you help bro checkout my gig www.fiverr.com/creativedoll tell me wat to do pls
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lastbender:
I want to believe you didn't mean that. Firstly you are rude, you don't talk to people that way. An advice for you, if you want to go far you take critiques from other people with joy, you don't get better by telling people off. The OP you told to critique you isn't the only person on this platform in fact I believe he got to where he his by learning and taking correction from people better than he his, and in the first place the reason you're on this thread is to learn I presume, so please don't display stupidity here.
I wished you had not responded to him. just for this beautiful platform to continue. They say silence is Golden
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
seriously blessed the day I came across this thread, I'm always scared to go indent about computer even though I got a laptop but ever since I stumbled upon this, everything seems easy, bestspoke, thanks for creating this thread and to others that are supporting we the newbies, God's blessings will never cease in your life.... more $$$

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
dand9206:
Doing my thing

Good improvements....MP Nig. dope
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
lizzycreations:
seriously blessed the day I came across this thread, I'm always scared to go indent about computer even though I got a laptop but ever since I stumbled upon this, everything seems easy, bestspoke, thanks for creating this thread and to others that are supporting we the newbies, God's blessings will never cease in your life.... more $$$

Amen bro..

Just keep following

I have in mind to round up logo design ,banner and mock ups in my next video.

I know I have been postponing things....Had personal stuffs to deal with...hopefully next week we can cover banner and mock ups.

Plus Traffic to my blog has spiked on the download page grin grin Perhaps it'll spike more with more tutorials grin

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
lizzycreations:

Nasoo me too, i been silence because of my laptop issue, Will join u guys soon,missing practice and I have little input about Font which I can call it FONT management, I will contribute soon
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Muktar05(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
My little practice grin Please don't laughf me. Pls how do I design that long thingy. Thanks

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
nell4:
I wished you had not responded to him. just for this beautiful platform to continue. They say silence is Golden
I just had to say that...one love bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Nasoo me too, i been silence because of my laptop issue, Will join u guys soon,missing practice and I have little input about Font which I can call it FONT management, I will contribute soon
thumbs up bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lastbender:
your designs are amazing, nice one bro
Thanks bro, one has to keep learning to improve
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
bestspoke:

Thanks, smiley
bestspoke:

Thanks Boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
hotobo:

That's a very bad way to take a review. I know your response would have been different if he had said "wow! Guy, that's a dope, you are the master of the game down in this hood". We don't seem to like nor appreciate the truth, whereas it is the most important thing in life. A critique is no a criticism. A critique highlights the good and the bad, just like that fellow did, he told you what you did right and what you didn't do so right. And all that he deserved from you was a thank you from but little did he know you would give him more than an insult.... ( We are not like that in this class. I real feel pain by your response to that fellow, because it could make him stay off chipping in to other people's work, who may indeed appreciate such a kind gesture).
NOTE: Even the OP understands that no one has the monopoly of knowledge,and that you could also learn a thing or two from your students. I didn't pick your name before I started typing (I mean the person who critiqued this fellow's work), but I'd liked to apologize to you. His response was uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
dand9206:
more
Guy you done dey fear me.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by oje4u2see(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello everyone, first-timer here.
Awaiting reviews from Bestspoke and others.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank you brother, help me sound it. People are funny. One love bro.
spafu:

That's a very bad way to take a review. I know your response would have been different if he had said "wow! Guy, that's a dope, you are the master of the game down in this hood". We don't seem to like nor appreciate the truth, whereas it is the most important thing in life. A critique is no a criticism. A critique highlights the good and the bad, just like that fellow did, he told you what you did right and what you didn't do so right. And all that he deserved from you was a thank you from but little did he know you would give him more than an insult.... ( We are not like that in this class. I real feel pain by your response to that fellow, because it could make him stay off chipping in to other people's work, who may indeed appreciate such a kind gesture).
NOTE: Even the OP understands that know one has monopoly of knowledge,and that you could also learn a thing or two from your students. I didn't pick your name before I started typing (I mean the person who critique this fellow's work), but I'd liked to apologize to you. He response was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
What do you guys think about these set I just designed? The first was done in illustrator though..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.