Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis (20155 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Northern Youths Meet Again To React To El-Rufai Over The Sack Of Igbos / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by sixtuschimere: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
The National Peace Committee led by former President, General Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd) paid a visit to Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai yesterday at the Sir Kashim Ibrahim House.The Committee met with the Governor on the progress being made in restoring lasting peace in Southern Kaduna and also ways in which the committee can assist the government in the peace building process.

Other members of the committee present at the meeting were the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa'ad IV, Arch Bishop of Abuja, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, Bishop Kukah, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe (rtd) and others.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/southern-kaduna-crisisabdulsalamisultan.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by sixtuschimere: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by ImperialYoruba: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
They need to be meeting and placating CAN, not Rufai.

16 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by veacea: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Na pishure we go chop?
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by unikprince(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
El rufai is a terrorist, no point of this meeting.

32 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by criminalmindz: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
uselees country, what is fr kukah smilling wih hem for. over 1000 people were killed and there all opening their brown teeth to smile. what shame

16 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
all I see is corrupt men in agbada, mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Results not just meeting

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Mufasa27(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
El rufai the hypocrite....

11 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by 5starmilitant: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
You can say that over & over again.
That dwarf of a governor is a born terrorist.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Smilaz: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by petrov10: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2017
my gawd see yards od agbada grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by steppin: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
War on all fronts. Buhari, wetin we do?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by jericco1(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one. But still insufficient

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Ijaya123: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Only if they can tell themselves the truth. And the truth is government must regulate religion practices and make it a private affair
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by TeamSimple(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice moves..No one has monopoly of violence. Let there be Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by amclimax(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2017
if their meeting won't rise the death, they are as useless as the K in kNife . when will the children of the ELITES start dying in RELIGIOUS or NATIONAL crises... NIGERIA is responsible for my statement

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Izonpikin: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Suckers
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by iamhorny(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
They have suddenly woken up now that United Nations have taken up the case. Somebody must answer ICC, its just time. The world is watching

10 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by emmasege: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Catholics are the crack on the wall of Christianity in Nigeria. Sultan and these northern cult always find it convenient getting along with them in lieu of CAN leadership which has been occupied by protestant and evangelical Christians in recent times.

It's like the enemy of my enemy being my friend. Catholic bishops are too arrogant to submit to CAN leadership and the Sultanate cannot stand the bluntness of CAN leadership when it comes to calling a spade a spade.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
God is watching you all in 3D........
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by rattlesnake(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Good
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by amnesty7: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Kukah's presence there is like locking your doors while the thief is already inside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by idupaul: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2017
criminalmindz:
uselees country, what is fr kukah smilling wih hem for. over 1000 people were killed and there all opening their brown teeth to smile. what shame

It so annoying , El Rufai has overseen the murder of over 2000 innocent people in just over year and yet people like Kukah are still smiling and shaking him after which they will receive the Governors transport fare to go back to their bases

8 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by idupaul: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2017
emmasege:
Catholics are the crack on the wall of Christianity in Nigeria. Sultan and these northern cult always find it convenient getting along with them in lieu of CAN leadership which has been occupied by protestant and evangelical Christians in recent times.

It's like the enemy of my enemy being my friend. Catholic bishops are too arrogant to submit to CAN leadership and the Sultanate cannot stand the bluntness of CAN leadership when it comes to calling a spade a spade.

I am Catholic but I must say you are right . Over the years I have noticed that Muslim organization prefer to deal with catholics because they always get the best bargains there for really cheap

18 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by KahlDrogo(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
They need to be meeting and placating CAN, not Rufai.
Why
Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by deflover(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
And no representative of CAN

How nice

7 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by uvalued(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
iamhorny:
They have suddenly woken up now that United Nations have taken up the case. Somebody must answer ICC, its just time. The world is watching

this wan wei UN don carry dis matter for head ... i really wanted to post UN response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by gratiaeo(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Unless the perpetrators are brought to book all i see is wasting of time

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis by DickTator1: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Instead of apprehending the suspects at the beginning, El Rufai was paying them. Why should you pay criminals money so they don't attack innocent people?
El Rufai is part of the problem. Meanwhile his mentor Buhari is currently abroad helping to resolve conflict in far away land while part of his country is burning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / We Will Accept Innoson Motors If Offered – House Of Representatives Spokesman / Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.