Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. (2605 Views)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by vincencior(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2017
A cry for help from a desperate young man, who impregnated his girlfriend's mother, but actually didn't mean to do it.

"My name is Elvis. Please, I need you to look at this situation that I’ve found myself and tell me if I’m wrong: I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent’s house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married. I am always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman.

But one day I went to "our house" and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didn't know that it’s not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 and told me that I should come to the house, as she wants to see me before she goes back.

I came and she told me she is bored and that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba.

I agreed and at night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join her in bed…

My heart skipped but she said she just don’t want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket.

I understood what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.

When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in "our house" with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum’s idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that’s my mistake.

Her mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can "look for another man". The woman wants to marry me.

My girlfriend is aware now and she is cursing me, threatening my life. But is it my fault? Pls I’m confused!"

https://gossip.naij.com/38322-my-girlfriends-mum-pregnant-s-fault-nigerian-man-cries-out.html
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by makydee(f): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Oh well......

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
What are you trying to say?

Eleyi gidi gan-an

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by chiefolododo(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by speedyconnect3: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Carry your novel dey go jor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
I knew this was a fabricated story when i read " that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can "look for another man". The woman wants to marry me. Sure she wouldn't be stupid like Babu to keep such pregnancy. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Btw, how old is his future "mother in law "?

My mind is getting juicy, thinking he didn't used condoms then when he was all over her that nyt.. cheesy

She must be juicy as hell..
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Ahmadgani(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
konji na bast@rd
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Emescot(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Wait o gringrin You say the mama sweet pass the pikin so you do 3 times before morning and u give am belle? I wan blame you before but really no be your fault bro... The woman fixed the match she does not want you to marry her daughter in the first place grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Bobinovic: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
I understand! its my fault.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by DTOBS(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Wosssssss.. ..wobiiiiiiii

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by vincencior(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
The best way to avoid sin is to flee the scenario of sin. Even Joseph in the bible fled.

I only pity d poor child that will be born in this Fuji house of commotion if truly the bae mother is pregnant for the guy.

I suggest he man up and face the responsibility of awaiting daddy and painstakingly end any intimate relationship with his girl friend and maybe the girls mother. Otherwise both d gal and the mother will make life unpleasant for each other and I can only imagine d consequences of such.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by optional1(f): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
I take the whole blame, is my fault. Ok
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Sleekydee(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2017
u problems have just began.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Ehya undecided
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Opakan2: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2017
A stupid non-virtuous woman with zero level of decency can do that.. You see them chasing after dicks with all sort of dirty talks even after tying the knot
Na their female kids I pity sha, when they come of age, their mama go fvck their fiance. E too sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by ufuosman(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Am wetin for pt2 b4 I will comment
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by spidey77: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
ehyaaa....how old did you say the mom is again
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2017
congratulations, it finally happened.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
tongue tongue tongue fake news i gues that is ur new year resolution ryt op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
I've watched this movie before. Its a Nollywood movie.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by 1miccza: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Oro shicken itan agbalaye
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by nairaman66(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
The OP right now!!

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by emarkson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op you high on weed

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Far back nollywood movie that featured mama g, emeka enyiocha etc.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. by feyiflutist(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
whose fault is it then? undecidedmtchewwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

The Pervert Starer / Omg! Kenyan Man Stuck Inside Married Woman After Sex With Her / THE BEAUTIFUL LIE (Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.