Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World (10212 Views)

Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
1) Mayra Hills AKA ‘Beshine’ — a woman with the biggest breast. The first thing we need to tell you- THIS IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED! Really… Mayra is a German adult model and she broke a record for the world’s biggest fake boobs, each one weighing 9kg each or 20lb.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
2) Jyoti Amge – The Worlds Shortest woman You may think it’s a little girl, but you’re wrong. This is an indian woman and she’s 22 years old!

Her jeight is 62.8 cm (2 ft 0.6 in). She has a growth abnormality called achondroplasia. Jyoti is popular now. She was playing Ma Petite in the fourth seasonof American Horror Story: Freak Show (2014) and Jyoti was featured in the 2009 documentary entitled Body Shock: Two Foot Tall Teen.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
3) Mikel Ruffinelli- a woman with the huge hips Well, we found a woman who has a bottom larger than Kim Kardashian’s! Mikel holds the record of widest hip in the world. Her weight is more than 420 pounds (190 kg). Mikel likes her hips and she says that men like her bottom too. Maybe, maybe…

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
4) Valeria Lukyanova — Barbie girl Valeria is a world-known ‘human barbie’.

Also Valeria had a boob job. She uses extensive makeup and contact lenses that’s why she looks like a doll.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
5) Mandy Sellars — a woman with the biggest legs Mandy Sellars is a woman from the United Kingdom with the biggest legs.

This woman was born with large legs and feet and doctors couldn’t tell a real diagnosis. But now Mandy knows that there is no cure for her disease. Unfortunately, she spends a lot of the timein a wheel chair because of her legs weight.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
6) Abigail & Brittany Hensel- a girl with twoheads I guess you see this only in the movie and you didn’t know such a girl could exist. But this is a real life…

Also each twin has a separate heart, spine,stomach, and spinal cord. Every girl is ableto eat and write separately and simultaneously.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
7) Kristina Rei – a girl with the biggest lips Girls of nowadays are obsessed with big lips and boobs. They are really crazy about platic surgery. And Kristina has really gone too far.

But it’s not enough for her. She said that she likes her look but wants to go more extreme. Kristina wants to have biggest hips and boobs.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
cool Jasmine Tridevil — a girl who has three boobs Yes, you’re reading it right. This girl has three boobs and it’s not a movie. Everyone is talking about Jasmine, because she posted her photos where she has three boobs. She told that she spent 20.000 $ for this plastic.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
It seems the remaining three are truly out of the world, and that's why our dear OP is on hiatus

3 Likes

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
9) Julia Gnuse – The illustrated lady Julia is the most tattooed woman in the world.

But the reason will surprise you: Julia made all of these tattoos because of a disease. She has a porphyria, a condition in which sunlight results in blistering of the skin.

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by SFSNIPER(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
That Barbie girl will taste good in bed. Just dey back am till she go break pour for ground.
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
10) Shes got legs, she knows how to use them, goes that old ZZ Top song.

You can say that twice for Svetlana Pankratova, the proud owner of the world"s longest female legs.
Although this former basketball player has an above average height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m), the amazing legs length of 4 feet 4 inches (132 cm) is still quite a feat, to say the least.

http://spoiledmint.com/unusual-people/4/

1 Like

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by AlexCk: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sometimes, when u see all these things, u just gast give thanks for being normal(u just have to feel for those ones born with 'defects') and "mentally stable (cuz of those that did cosmetic surgery, imagine, just to have big lips, or have 3boobz, jeez) "

3 Likes

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
So guys, which among these ladies is the freakiest? Mine is the two headed lady, i will run for my dear life i can't take chances with that.
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by KealDrogo: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
SFSNIPER:
That Barbie girl will taste good in bed. Just dey back am till she go break pour for ground.
I wonder if can can stand roughly sex, you will just kill her for nothing.
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Leonidas8(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
KealDrogo:
7) Kristina Rei – a girl with the biggest lips Girls of nowadays are obsessed with big lips and boobs. They are really crazy about platic surgery. And Kristina has really gone too far.

But it’s not enough for her. She said that she likes her look but wants to go more extreme. Kristina wants to have biggest hips and boobs.
Plastic surgery gone wrong undecided
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by mhisbliss(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
if they all lived with this i see no reason not to Thankgod for making me perfect, I'm so lucky
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by FemiEddy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
wow wonderful
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by seunny4lif(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin
This one na Horror pics ooooh

3 Likes

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oh my! Miss Triple Nìpple grin
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Moblord(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thought Mo'chedda will make the list
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by oladipo322(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
interesting and at the same time disgusting
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by satowind(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Just that woman leg tall pass aki and pawpaw
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by mccoy47(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by abdulaz: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
what is the name of that our hairy lady again, she didn't make the list? undecided
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Talk2Bella(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Educative
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Harmthe(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Alihamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
The girl with the triple boobs was a hoax

1 Like

Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by YesNo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
biggest leg.. na wah
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
The lady with the biggest boobs, i wonder how she carries that heavy duty along.
Re: 11 Girls Who Look Totally Out Of This World by HDee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2017

That one with biggest lips? She just disfigured herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Boyfriend Already Had An Erection Even Before I Got To His House / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.