Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls (3574 Views)

Letter From Satan To Humans Written In 1676 Has Finally Been Translated / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Omudia11: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Now let me ask you a question too.

The soul you want to give away is it yours?

Of course I care less about you but my only worry is an innocent person who could fall into your trap. We all know that getting wealth from the devil usually involves blood sacrifice in the long run.

jkaro:

thank u for ur comment my dear, but I want to ask you some questions.

is it your life?
am I living the life to please you?
will you share my grave and eternity with me?
do you know how my life is now that make me decide that?
if you can't help better dnt talk and stop calling me a fool. is my soul am giving and not yours. moreover Where u de wen I de pass through thorns

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:

Of course I care less about you but my only worry is an innocent person who could fall into your trap. We all know that getting wealth from the devil usually involves blood sacrifice in the long run.

I feel your pain in this but trust me I really want this opportunity because am tire of the stress of poverty
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:

hence u are not the innocent back off bro. I dont think u hv seen nor tasted poverty.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Give freely, the little you have, give it out. Your hands are holding on to little things making you unable to grab bigger things.
oga in terms of giving out am number one, i starve to make sure that somebody eats, i treck to make sure that somebody transport, i hv done every necessary things and method, am still doing them, my life is in shamble, tell me the essence of living when u can't afford accomodation of ur own, i can't feed on ur own, not that am a lazy dude, i hv hustled, i was a bus conductor, i was a motor boy. @op if u get link abeg share the link with me
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Omudia11: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
So an innocent person should die because of the op's insatiable desire for wealth and you expect me to back off.

I have passed through challenges that you can't imagine.
kaja4real:

hence u are not the innocent back off bro. I dont think u hv seen nor tasted poverty.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Omudia11: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Let me tell you, satan will only squeeze all your juices and dump you. You are more powerful than that satan youre running to.

All you need to do is confess all your sins to your maker and forsake them (dont go back to them). That is a good start. Satan will take more from you than he will give you.
jkaro:

I feel your pain in this but trust me I really want this opportunity because am tire of the stress of poverty
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:
Let me tell you, satan will only squeeze all your juices and dump you. You are more powerful than that satan youre running to.

All you need to do is confess all your sins to your maker and forsake them (dont go back to them). That is a good start. Satan will take more from you than he will give you.
oga i prefer to die wealthy than die while poor. Life is not all about how far is how well
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by emaxpayne(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

I guess you have given urs to him, but I will like to know how good is ur own life? be sincere enough for the truth
since i gave my life to Christ I've never felt more alive,but I'm a university student and I am being sponsored, but the thing is I have people who are spiritual elders, and they are doing very fine, as in very fine..... note that when you give your life you have become his son, and a father would not forget his son.... and for a son, the criterion for getting these things is seeking for the kingdom of God and His righteousness, my brother, you would not want to leave God after tasting of his goodness, kindness, love and mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2017
kaja4real:

oga in terms of giving out am number one, i starve to make sure that somebody eats, i treck to make sure that somebody transport, i hv done every necessary things and method, am still doing them, my life is in shamble, tell me the essence of living when u can't afford accomodation of ur own, i can't feed on ur own, not that am a lazy dude, i hv hustled, i was a bus conductor, i was a motor boy. @op if u get link abeg share the link with me

I understand you are not happy with your life but your life is not as bad as you think. You might not have what you want now but you got what you need.

God's time is now, and if you don't get rich now then it's not God's time. You will get rich when it's God's time. Never lose your faith. God might be testing you.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2017
emaxpayne:

since i gave my life to Christ I've never felt more alive,but I'm a university student and I am being sponsored, but the thing is I have people who are spiritual elders, and they are doing very fine, as in very fine..... note that when you give your life you have become his son, and a father would not forget his son.... and for a son, the criterion for getting these things is seeking for the kingdom of God and His righteousness, my brother, you would not want to leave God after tasting of his goodness, kindness, love and mercy

Woah..
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Dreamwaker:

I understand you are not happy with your life but your life is not as bad as you think. You might not have what you want now but you got what you need.

God's time is now, and if you don't get rich now then it's not God's time. You will get rich when it's God's time. Never lose your faith. God might be testing you.

I have seen people who have waited for this God time but end up dying poor, does it mean God time never permitted them to be rich or God never plan riches for them

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

I have seen people who have waited for this God time but end up dying poor, does it mean God time never permitted them to be rich or God never plan riches for them
jkaro if u see way show me, then i know an illuminati guy that wana put me through, but is not back from States, once he comes back am gona let u know. MONEY MUST BE MADE. Am in my 30's nothing i mean absolutely nothing to show for it
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Jokerman(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Go get something doing....

Stop trying to live a fake life..

Cut your coat according yo your size..

No shortcut to success...
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by emaxpayne(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

Woah..
The road to becoming a son is first with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. believe and confess Christ as your lord and saviour, and walk in the knowledge of the son... then will your ways be fulfilled and prosperous
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

Money is just paper, it doesn't have power to change your life
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nelson21(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Jokerman:
Go get something doing....

Stop trying to live a fake life..

Cut your coat according yo your size..

No shortcut to success...

Thanks, I like this Advice.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaja4real:

jkaro if u see way show me, then i know an illuminati guy that wana put me through, but is not back from States, once he comes back am gona let u know. MONEY MUST BE MADE. Am in my 30's nothing i mean absolutely nothing to show for it

kaja4real Abeg send me ur contact this is a serious issue, I must connect u if I see means

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by emaxpayne(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

kaja4real Abeg send me ur contact this is a serious issue, I must connect u if I see means
please the way you are going can only lead to death please I love you... God has alot in store for you please don't despair... God's plan is to use you to help/ save the world please don't waste your life

2 Likes

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
jkaro:

I sent u PM man, let's talk better talk, Money Must Be Made

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Alphanancy: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Spartacuss:
Satan can't help you, he is poor also. he can only offer you destruction.

My Dad is richer than him, Gold and Silver is his. You just need to ask him. I have a way you can get rich in 7days. Let me know when you are ready.
Sorry to quote you but satan is not poor. Not in the very least. That your father is rich does not make others poor.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alphanancy:

Sorry to quote you but satan is not poor. Not in the very least. That your father is rich does not make others poor.

When I get this money i go make sure me and u relate just for this statement made.....

But u get anyway u fit connect me
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaja4real:

I sent u PM man, let's talk better talk, Money Must Be Made

I don reply.... no dulling this is 2017,i can't wait to handle papers and do good shit with it.....
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alphanancy:

bros it seems u get connect, link us na
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
jkaro:

I don reply.... no dulling this is 2017,i can't wait to handle papers and do good shit with it.....
no problem bro, we gona make it bro, MONEY MUST BE MADE
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2017
kaja4real:

no problem bro, we gona make it bro, MONEY MUST BE MADE

jkaro:

One of you will probably end up using the other person for rituals, ransome who knows maybe sold as a slave. Do not be the stubborn fly that gets buried with a corpse.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
jkaro:
can anybody help me with any quick money and fame society, am tired of deceiving my self,i want to belong.
nobody should preach to me here Pls, if u have any just help

Hi,
I'm gonna keep it short but I keep scrolling past this thread..and just can't keep ignoring it. I'm just gonna say this: please don't go to the enemy to get help. He doesn't play fair...nor does he let go easily when u want to let go...

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lady39:

Hi,
I'm gonna keep it short but I keep scrolling past this thread..and just can't keep ignoring it. I'm just gonna say this: please don't go to the enemy to get help. He doesn't play fair...nor does he let go easily when u want to let go...

Lady39 thanks but I really need big help
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dreamwaker:

One of you will probably end up using testing there person for rituals, ransome who knows maybe sold as a slave. Do not be the stubborn fly that gets buried with a corpse.

for better or for the worst, money will come out that sure.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=jkaro post=52857986]

Lady39 thanks but I really need big help

[/q

I see...u can pray to the Lord for a miracle...He knows u have an extreme need right now. Cry out to Him & watch what He will do...
I'll be praying on my end.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Alphanancy: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
kaja4real:

bros it seems u get connect, link us na
If it is satan you seek, you will find him. The one you call satan is never far from man. He is not an enemy either. But you must not be desprate. In your desperation you may make mistakes and still blame satan for not helping you.
You do not run to satan for money. Satanism is for knowledge and power for all things. Its has nothing to do with rituals or sacrifices.
First things first. Just acknowdge satan firstly in your heart and voice out when you are alone that you will like to know him. If there is a name for satan in your native language it would be best to use it.
Do not make any peomises yet. No rush.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
jkaro:
can anybody help me with any quick money and fame society, am tired of deceiving my self,i want to belong.
nobody should preach to me here Pls, if u have any just help

I have one and its called World changers occultic society and here are the conditions you must meet to become stupendously rich.

1.You will never be able to use your koboko again ...

2.You will have a wound on your scrotal sac that will never heal and ...

3.Once a month you must sacrifice one member from your family.

Are you game?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by JesusPowers: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Perhaps, your current suffering leads to your highest good as a way of settling karmic debts?

Perhaps, part of your current lessons entails patience,positive hope,faith in the divine wisdom that there's purpose in all things?

Instade of incurring more karmic debts from the dark sides, why not be still and pray to be guided in this your darkest moment?

You are too important to be forgotten by the force and creative power behind existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake / Should There Be Interference In Other Cultures When Rights Are Involved? / Today Is Ascension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.