Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls (3370 Views)

Letter From Satan To Humans Written In 1676 Has Finally Been Translated / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is no shortcut to success jkaro
Most people here are just trying to scam you.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by beezyblaze(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Omudia11:
This statement shows you're a fool, I'm sorry to say. Giving your soul means living your life. When you die, who will spend the money?

Why the insult??
Why are you so quick to judge?
Do you know anything about him??
Do you know the reason behind his decision??
Learn to mind your own business and stay out of trouble.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by Omudia11: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
that waant an insult. It was the truth. Besides the person you're taking sides with doesn't mind killing someone for ritual purposes and you think he deserves any respect?
beezyblaze:

Why the insult??
Why are you so quick to judge?
Do you know anything about him??
Do you know the reason behind his decision??
Learn to mind your own business and stay out of trouble.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lennycool:
There is no shortcut to success jkaro
Most people here are just trying to scam you.

I know many are here to scam but trust me in this warri boy nor de carry last, I full ground
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Omudia11:
that waant an insult. It was the truth. Besides the person you're taking sides with doesn't mind killing someone for ritual purposes and you think he deserves any respect?

Guy anyway na way but I won't use u or anybody to do it, so if u can't help stay out of it.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
jkaro:

Guy anyway na way but I won't use u or anybody to do it, so if u can't help stay out of it.
dats the real G, pay the cost and be the Boss
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by jkaro(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaja4real:
dats the real G, pay the cost and be the Boss

that true... call u tomorrow
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by kaja4real: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Barney11:
I can make u rich, pm me.
madam i hv pm u, reply

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls by AntiNigerian: 12:15pm
Hello everyone, this is 2024. Did Jkaro and the others who were interested in Devilish money later make it? If yes, how are they living now? If no, what happened or how did they end up? Questions begging for answers since 7 years now🌝

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable / What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? / The Best Analogy For The Dogmatic Hold Of Religion On Some People's Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.