Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404610 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jman77(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
my multitv is red! Anybody experiencing same? Abi na my diseq?,cos the thing dey shock when touched.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi1(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2013
jman77: my multitv is red! Anybody experiencing same? Abi na my diseq?,cos the thing dey shock when touched.

If u connected any tv through the rf out, disconnect it and see if dat solves the problem.

Report back.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jman77(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
@olenyi,i don't have any connection with thr RF OUT at all but as when typing this message the signal comes and vanish almost immedietly it comes @ 57% - red.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
@ALL..
I just notice something strange on my decoder today.I do not know if everyone is experiencing the same thing. my decoder is srt69x, it was on then my lights went off but when the lights came back i forgot to quench the decoder so it came on rightaway..but suddenly i saw the screen rolling like it was booting..it did that for like almost 30 second..usually it takes like 5 seconds to boot..so i unplug the lnb cord from the back...after a while, i saw it coming normal. But what amuse me is after that scenario when i change the channel or press the info button i see something like "New S/W" on the screen on top of where we see the signal strength...so i'm wondering..what could possible be that...and why has it come now because before there was no such thing?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
curiousman66: @ALL..
I just notice something strange on my decoder today.I do not know if everyone is experiencing the same thing. my decoder is srt69x, it was on then my lights went off but when the lights came back i forgot to quench the decoder so it came on rightaway..but suddenly i saw the screen rolling like it was booting..it did that for like almost 30 second..usually it takes like 5 seconds to boot..so i unplug the lnb cord from the back...after a while, i saw it coming normal. But what amuse me is after that scenario when i change the channel or press the info button i see something like "New S/W" on the screen on top of where we see the signal strength...so i'm wondering..what could possible be that...and why has it come now because before there was no such thing?
your box may have upgraded to the myTV upgrade/software...got to menu->software version. you will get the real picture.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by daa1(m): 1:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Apart from DSTV, what other satelite can I access news from east africa, south africa, north africa, central africa and west africa please?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jman77(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
@all,my multitv works perfectly at night with signal strenght @54% but by day is all red while the dstv stay @64% by day and by night 74% .abeg! wetin dey happen?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by GeorgeD1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
jman77,
it could be as a result of the weather. also check your dish alignment and lnb.
they may not be properly aligned.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by auwalsparrow: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
please any body have kktv frequency abeg
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Freshp

You were right in your submission. I just realized that after i booted my box, I saw it downloading and then it upgraded itself. After the upgrade, I saw some new feature on the menu.."entertainment".and under the entertainment, there is a button called newspaper which says "tune receiver to frequency 12522MHz"..But I'm wondering how it manage to do that by itself since it is not connected to the internet..Besides, I am not on mytv network. My box is on astra2b multi tv bird...Can the box download and upgrade itself even if its not connected to the internet and how possible could that be...I hope George D, Pidzo, Freshp and all the gurus will help us find answers to this...
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by cyrilex202(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
after de automatic upgrade yesterday my box stop work.pls i need ur help
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
You may need to do strong box to box firmware upgrade. Get RS232 cable for the upgrade.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by akinis09: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
cyrilex202: after de automatic upgrade yesterday my box stop work.pls i need ur help
is ur box original? If yes visit wizkid.persiangig.com 4 d latest software bt if no pm me ur email i wil send u d fake strong 4669xii software 2 revive ur box.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Chartey(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
akinis09: is ur box original? If yes visit wizkid.persiangig.com 4 d latest software bt if no pm me ur email i wil send u d fake strong 4669xii software 2 revive ur box.
How will he know? Is it the fake d one dat shows white when u put it on? Cos I always wonder how people know the fake.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Rextab(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
akinis09: is ur box original? If yes visit wizkid.persiangig.com 4 d latest software bt if no pm me ur email i wil send u d fake strong 4669xii software 2 revive ur box.

pls foward the fake software to terinorextab@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
jman77: @all,my multitv works perfectly at night with signal strenght @54% but by day is all red while the dstv stay @64% by day and by night 74% .abeg! wetin dey happen?

@jman77.

In addition to goerge D's submission, ur multi tv should be higher dan dat. 54% is too poor for multi tv. Try fine tuning ur dish to jack it up to around 70 - 80%.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by tonyzaks: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls gurus in the house, my aljazeera news channel has no audio for a very long time, any one with solution shld kindly assist
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
tonyzaks: pls gurus in the house, my aljazeera news channel has no audio for a very long time, any one with solution shld kindly assist

Whydont u try pressing the ''audio'' button on ur remote and change to either left or right and see if it solve ur wahala.

If not, u might need to upgrade ur receiver with a newer software.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by tonyzaks: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
olenyi1:

Whydont u try pressing the ''audio'' button on ur remote and change to either left or right and see if it solve ur wahala.

If not, u might need to upgrade ur receiver with a newer software.

Regards.
my reciever is 499z and the firmware is 1.13p there wasn't any newer firmware till date. The audio left/right isn't working either.
anyways, thanks for ur prompt feedback.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
tonyzaks:
my reciever is 499z and the firmware is 1.13p there wasn't any newer firmware till date. The audio left/right isn't working either.
anyways, thanks for ur prompt feedback.

Delete all the channels and rescan lets see if dis helps.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jpphilips(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels:
Thanks sir, you have been helpful.
Just want to know if anybody is experiencing some kind of issues like no or bad signal, constant cracking etc even when the weather is good? I don turn the dish tire yet no result cheesy

Most strong decoders especially the DVB series are not FCC compliant, it simply means that it has the tendency to interfere on other EMT devices.
first, while the decoder is on and the channel is showing, turn off the home theater, if it persists, downgrade your mobile phone network to 2g or if possible select offline mode, if it persists unplug any 3g modem you have on your computer, turn off your computer, also turn off the microwave if it is close.

once it stops, start turning on everything in this same order while you check for the cracks,you will discover the culprit.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by toksade: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sorry guys, pls I need your help now. I mistakely deleted all the Multi-Tv channels. I urgently need directives on how to restore them. I use Strong 4669x decoder.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by amobic(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fellas pls i need multi tv working TP mine is showing red for long time now.i want to reput the tp to search for it,i am using comstar net 2.5 motorized dish,pls help me out guys.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi1(m): 4:43am On Mar 05, 2013
*#amobi c:
Fellas pls i need multi tv working TP mine is showing red for long time now.i want to reput the tp to search for it,i am using comstar net 2.5 motorized dish,pls help me out guys.

12523 V 19531.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2013
toksade: Sorry guys, pls I need your help now. I mistakely deleted all the Multi-Tv channels. I urgently need directives on how to restore them. I use Strong 4669x decoder.
Blind scan it again, u r gud 2 go.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2013
please some1 shud post New KKTV freq here, i don't want to miss Today's champions league on KKTV ADEHYE
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by toksade: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Lucasinho: Blind scan it again, u r gud 2 go.

Thank u very much. I've blind scanned it before but no Multi-tv show. It was only station on dstv that appeared. This is so because I connected both dstv and multitv together on that strong decode. Hw I will be able to get multi tv too is wht I want to know. Please help me.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olushaggy(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2013
toksade:

Thank u very much. I've blind scanned it before but no Multi-tv show. It was only station on dstv that appeared. This is so because I connected both dstv and multitv together on that strong decode. Hw I will be able to get multi tv too is wht I want to know. Please help me.

Go up and read!!!! 12523 V 19531.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by toksade: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
olushaggy:

Go up and read!!!! 12523 V 19531.

What will be the satellite please?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by amobic(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
@olenyil thank's alot bro.cheers.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olushaggy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
toksade:

What will be the satellite please?

Multi tv (@28.2East)

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
olushaggy:

Multi tv (@28.2East)
brother, what of kktv

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.