Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404162 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by agenda1: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
bishop4life:

I was able to track intelsat 902 and Intelsat 12.
Which other satellite can I get here in south east ? Thanks in advance.

And my two 4663x don't play video. It plays only audio. Except for gtv . is there anything I can do about it?
srt 4663x is an mpeg2 decoder that's why.... so u need an mpeg4 decoder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donmatin(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Amos 5,eutelsat 16 and ses 5.What's ur dish size,u need an mpeg decoder
bishop4life:

I was able to track intelsat 902 and Intelsat 12.
Which other satellite can I get here in south east ? Thanks in advance.

And my two 4663x don't play video. It plays only audio. Except for gtv . is there anything I can do about it?

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bishop4life(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2015
agenda1:
srt 4663x is an mpeg2 decoder that's why.... so u need an mpeg4 decoder

Tanks I got it. Though I was thinking an upgrade would help. Which decoder is best now
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bishop4life(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2015
donmatin:
Amos 5,eutelsat 16 and ses 5.What's ur dish size,u need an mpeg decoder

I have 60 and 90. Location is south east. Onitsha to be precise.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donmatin(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Try and upgrade to a new decoder,both dish u have has d power to track all the satelites
bishop4life:

I have 60 and 90. Location is south east. Onitsha to be precise.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bishop4life(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2015
donmatin:
Try and upgrade to a new decoder,both dish u have has d power to track all the satelites

Thanks, your responses are quicker than expectation. Please can you give it the to and positions.

Sorry but can I also ask channels to expect.
Gratias
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donmatin(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Sorry to refer u 2 google,just type Amos 5 or ses 5 or eutelsat 16E u will get all the info u need,d channels inclusive.Cheers
bishop4life:

Thanks, your responses are quicker than expectation. Please can you give it the to and positions.

Sorry but can I also ask channels to expect.
Gratias

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Emmaculate20(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2015
bishop4life:

Tanks I got it. Though I was thinking an upgrade would help. Which decoder is best now
My broda, upgrading ur 63x won't change anytin, just use it 4 tracking of signal & get a gud HD decoder n enjoy!

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bishop4life(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Emmaculate20:
My broda, upgrading ur 63x won't change anytin, just use it 4 tracking of signal & get a gud HD decoder n enjoy!

Tanks a lot.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bishop4life(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
donmatin:
Sorry to refer u 2 google,just type Amos 5 or ses 5 or eutelsat 16E u will get all the info u need,d channels inclusive.Cheers

Tanks Boss
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Emmaculate20(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
bishop4life:

Tanks a lot.
You re alwayz welcom.

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
somebody...help me....my channel list is empty...my littlebrother...was the one...always...handling...d joy tv for us. now he has gone back to sch....
since friday...i notice no channels to watch....not even one...

pls help! as myKids...has been missing carossel!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
chifreke:
somebody...help me....my channel list is empty...my littlebrother...was the one...always...handling...d joy tv for us. now he has gone back to sch....
since friday...i notice no channels to watch....not even one...

pls help! as myKids...has been missing carossel!
What's the make of your reciever?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
mtchris:
What's the make of your reciever?
SRT 4669 X11
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
chifreke:

SRT 4669 X11
what do you see on your tv screen when you power on your receiver??
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Jakess: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
is their any new channel on multi tv that can be tracked manually since championship tv is no more
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
mtchris:
what do you see on your tv screen when you power on your receiver??
onli radio....no tv channel...even..d radio no sound i just taya

pls help me!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
chifreke:

onli radio....no tv channel...even..d radio no sound i just taya

pls help me!
Get your remote control and press the "TV/RAD" button under number "7" button. Tell me if it's ok or not after that.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 2:21am On Feb 27, 2015
mtchris:
Get your remote control and press the "TV/RAD" button under number "7" button. Tell me if it's ok or not after that.
wen...i press tv/rad....it says...no channels....the whole channelswiped off
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2015
chifreke:

wen...i press tv/rad....it says...no channels....the whole channelswiped off
Press "MENU" key on ur remote control, select installation and press 0000... Select blind scan and select 28.2e astra or 28.2 eutelsat then press the right volume key... Now scroll down and select "PRESS OK" to scan. Allow it to finish scanning then press "EXIT" three times.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yemisolar(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys, just installed miltitv and amos. My joy sports is not showing. Is it general? If not what do I do? Then which of the stations on both amos and miltitv shows live matches. Not necessarily Epl. Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yemisolar TV3 shows EPL every saturday, UCL every wednesday and Europa League every thursday. All you have to do is patch your decoder and enjoy TV3... JoySports is absorbed by JoyPrime
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yemisolar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry if I sound naive, what do you mean by patch? My tv3 is not showing, has $ in front of it. What do I do.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
TV3 are currently showing Manchester United vs Sunderland... You need to patch your decoder before you could watch TV3. By the way, what's the make of your decoder?

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
mtchris:
Press "MENU" key on ur remote control, select installation and press 0000... Select blind scan and select 28.2e astra or 28.2 eutelsat then press the right volume key... Now scroll down and select "PRESS OK" to scan. Allow it to finish scanning then press "EXIT" three times.
tanks somuch
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
chifreke:

tanks somuch
Are the channels back now
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by cyrilex202(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
what happened to joy tv,joy sports and cane afric. this channels have all disappeared from my decoder
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyrilex202:
what happened to joy tv,joy sports and cane afric. this channels have all disappeared from my decoder
Replaced with JoyPrime
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by chifreke(f): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2015
mtchris:
Are the channels back now
yeah...wit plenty astra!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
chifreke:

yeah...wit plenty astra!
Ok then... You can delete the astra, they are promo channel.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by positivelucky(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
after repairing my faulty SRT 4669xii on saterday,all the patch option in my decoder is not working.even my tv3 on multi TV DAT is working is no longer working.what is the solution?pls help ur fellow member
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mtchris(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
positivelucky:
after repairing my faulty SRT 4669xii on saterday,all the patch option in my decoder is not working.even my tv3 on multi TV DAT is working is no longer working.what is the solution?pls help ur fellow member
Patch it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.