Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Relationship/marriage Cycle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship/marriage Cycle (606 Views)

I Have A Serious Issue that Could Affect My Relationship / Marriage / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship/marriage Cycle by Gegz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
A vast majority of guys can relate to this.... And that's how the cycle goes oooo.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: The Relationship/marriage Cycle by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol, it's so true and touching all the same but guys are trying o, to lose a girl you love cos no money is heartbreaking. cry

Thank God I'm not a guy, to be a fully made man is testing and laborious. You have to pass through many things to finally say "I made it".

Girls should take it easy eh, that poor guy you wanna leave is trying his best to be a better man, It's not easy like you think. embarassed

Still bear with him and give him a chance. Stop asking for Brazilian hair and expensive things when you know he's barely got enough to eat.

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship/marriage Cycle by Gegz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Lol, it's so true and touching all the same but guys are trying o, to lose a girl you love cos no money is heartbreaking. cry

Thank God I'm not a guy, to be a fully made man is testing and laborious. You have to pass through many things to finally say "I made it".

Girls should take it easy eh, that poor guy you wanna leave is trying his best to be a better man, It's not easy like you think. embarassed

Still bear with him and give him a chance. Stop asking for Brazilian hair and expensive things when you know he's barely got enough to eat.

And God bless you sister. It's so tough being a made man. Pls they should epp and believe in us till we blow. Sincerely we are trying to upgrade too. Just some Lil more time we beg for

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Enough To Keep A Good Relationship? / . / GAY MARRAIGE : Do They Also Change Thier Last Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.