Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. (28336 Views)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by castrokins(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congratulations. Please Permit Your Wife To Feed You Very Well.

Don't Bother Thanking Me. What Are Friends For!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Bullet1234(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
luscioustrish:
Why are they sitting on the floor cry

The bride is beautiful smiley
That's you on your profile?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Princess4ng(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wow... Congratulations
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Beautiful wife. HML.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by johnaruson(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Flexherbal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
I no know why those pix just dey make me Laughgrin grin grin grin

congratulations ooootongue
My sister I beg, laugh ooooo
Na recession we dey.
Lol!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
He who findeth a good wife, findeth a good thing..... HML
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Dis groom face don rumple finish. Kai hardship!

Lmao grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Happy married life smiley

Don't even know what to tell you sef
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by nanizle(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
What's the need for white wedding? angry
#TeamTradition.

Congrats anyway grin.

Next time don't repeat it angry
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
See how she pretended as though she has not kissed for once.

Meet her inside and see the other side of her in same act.

Women women women
How many times?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Don't even know what to tell you sef
What do you mean?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congrats, may your home be fruitful and peaceful
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by yemmybx(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
God Almighty, bless me financially so that I can get married this year. Nobody can help me for now but I'm looking up to You, my Creator.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Richy4(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congratulations....Quick question for Ladies in the house, that thing on her neck, is it not heavy?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by obidevine(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Flexherbal:
Finally, Mr Imastex of Imastex World, has finally said: "Yes I Do" to a lady he met during his university days.

Congratulations to them!

Photos from his traditional wedding.

Congrats brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

What do you mean?

When will you consider going on a date with me for starters?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by HopeAlive14(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Happy married life.

God bless your marriage.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
The lady is super cute.... Happy married life
Keep schooling in Pluto you hear. grin
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by nwakibie3(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na their children be that
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
justscorchone:

When will you consider going on a date with me for starters?
Lool na joke?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Dis groom face don rumple finish. Kai hardship!

You're craz.y grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by lalasticlala(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
IMASTEX:

Ahhh! Lalasticlala I need to send you some snails then. to confirm I'm the IMASTEX group.

Lol. Abii. Congratulations . Ur wife is good looking.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congrat
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by zarakay(f): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
If I dnt marry a cute lady ehn, make mynd4.4 ban Me 4rm Nairaland for 53yrs

u got me laughing grin
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by bigtalla(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Indeed, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
HML
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Elshahzad: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
zarakay:

u got me laughing grin
abi now.. Wah'z de essence of marryin' a "not cute" lady when there're Brilliant,intelligent and at de same tym cute ladies out there.. Abeg I no dey inna hurry, make I do ma research well so I go cum out with good results.. Ma children must not curse Me.... Btw, I luv the hairdo in ur dp, it can melt ma heart in seconds
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by zarakay(f): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
abi now.. Wah'z de essence of marryin' a "not cute" lady when there're Brilliant,intelligent and at de same tym cute ladies out there.. Abeg I no dey inna hurry, make I do ma research well so I go cum out with good results.. Ma children must not curse Me.... Btw, I luv the hairdo in ur dp, it can melt ma heart in seconds

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool na joke?

No,why would you think I'm joking.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by tafrica(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
IMASTEX:

Ahhh! Lalasticlala I need to send you some snails then. to confirm I'm the IMASTEX group.

Oko Iyawo. HML
I saw your signature, and all I can say is that I pity your wife, with your sexual performance enhancing products, your wife is in for it. Just take it easy with her sha.

please let your wife spoil you with good food, you need to look chunky a lil.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Happy Married Life
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. by Nomzylicious(f): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congrats Oga Vince nd Gina. It's been a long time coming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wedding Pics: / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) / Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.